Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2005   #41
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

That's because Bob Allen asks him hard questions and he can't avoid them. If you listen to him on his show on 610 if a caller asks him a tough question he either says he can't answer it or he hems and haws so much you have no idea what he's even talking about.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #42
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Exactly, I admire Bob Allen for that reason, He likes the Texans.My husband was screaming, at just seconds before the half, forth down to GO FOR IT! what do you have to lose? And the Texans choose to walk off the field. Bob asked Casserly WHY, at the same scenario, and he can't answer! someone has to answer!
Old 11-14-2005   #43
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAlmighty
John Mcclain just said on 610 that JJ will not come to the Texans. The reason that JJ trashes Casserly is because JJ is buddies with Norv Turner. Norv and Casserly do not like each other.

Anyone see how uncomfortable Bob Allen made Casserly last night on his show? Casserly kept calling Bob Allen as "Coach Allen"
The fact is that McClain hates the Cowboys and since Jimmy was the coach he hates anything to do with Jimmy. He keeps saying that Jimmy has no interest.....

So What every coach that is "Retired" say they have no interest. Once Bob McNair starts showing him the Greenbacks I say he might change his mind. JJ might not want to coach maybe he wants Caserly's job. I remember before he was coach of the Dolphins he started "slamming Shula" saying that they should have been in the superbowl. Sounds like JJ might just want to come here!!!!!
Old 11-14-2005   #44
done88
Veteran

Johnson is Exactly right. Which is why instaed of a coach the Texans need to hire him as the GM. If he wants to coach to fine. But he needs to be in charge of the talent.
Old 11-14-2005   #45
TexanAlmighty
Veteran

Don't get me wrong guys, I would love to have JJ. Just passing along the info.

I also love the fact Bob is up front with Casserly. Gettem Bob!

FIRE CASSEROLE!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read