Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2005   #1
TexansAllTheWayBaby
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 TexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro BowlerTexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via AIM to TexansAllTheWayBaby
Arrow We Lost, My Guarantee Failed, Let's move on...

I will credit the Indianapolis Colts. They out-executed us today, and the result was a 31-17 win for them. We wish them the best for the remainder of the season.

I thought our guys still fought hard. They were indeed motivated, credit to coaches, but unfourtunately made silly mistakes at key points during this football game. We are slowly improving I belive, hopefully a trend that will continue.

I guaranteed a victory today, and we lost, therefore, I was wrong. I admit. I will obviously continue to cheer hearitly the Texans on for the remainder of the season, reguardless of the W/L record. Our team doesnt quit, and thats all you can ask.

Pick yourselves up as fans, please- we have a Sunday Night Football game in a week with the Chiefs from Kansas City. Our team will look foward to putting together a nice week of preperation as well.

Continue to cheer us on, remember- if you be a true fan through the negative times, the positive times will obviously be truly sweeter.

Shake This Loss Off, Get Ready For Next Week
TexansAllTheWayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #2
bigcarlos
Veteran

I guess your sober now.
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #3
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansAllTheWayBaby
I will credit the Indianapolis Colts. They out-executed us today, and the result was a 31-17 win for them. We wish them the best for the remainder of the season.

I thought our guys still fought hard. They were indeed motivated, credit to coaches, but unfourtunately made silly mistakes at key points during this football game. We are slowly improving I belive, hopefully a trend that will continue.

I guaranteed a victory today, and we lost, therefore, I was wrong. I admit. I will obviously continue to cheer hearitly the Texans on for the remainder of the season, reguardless of the W/L record. Our team doesnt quit, and thats all you can ask.

Pick yourselves up as fans, please- we have a Sunday Night Football game in a week with the Chiefs from Kansas City. Our team will look foward to putting together a nice week of preperation as well.

Continue to cheer us on, remember- if you be a true fan through the negative times, the positive times will obviously be truly sweeter.

We knew you were just joking around its impossible for us to beat a good team.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile

We'll beat Kansas City. Make another prediction thread, and that one I'll agree with. (we can talk about how we'll do it in that thread)

I just hope Texan fans show up strong and let the nation know what the Houston 12th man is all about. This will probably be our last primetime game for awhile, so we should represent and prove what we're all about. No bags, boos, or negative stuff at this game, please. Even with a losing season, we should still be proud and powerful for our team.

GO TEXANS! and GO TEXAN FANS!!
Old 11-13-2005   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We Lost, My Guarantee Failed, Let's move on...

We lost, you're fired!
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #6
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:

Dude...you are a breath of fresh air!!! MOST of the other posters on this board take this way to seriously!

This board has become nothing more than thread after thread of negative takes, night after night and day after day.

I admire your positive attitude and optimism!! If we were 8-1 instead of 1-8, the sun will still come up tomorrow!!!! And I will still be a Texans fan!!!
CajunTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #7
illspawn
Rookie

I think our team played pretty well today. They kept the game interesting and didn't lay down. I didn't feel angry after this game. I look forward to next weeks game like all of them.
illspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-13-2005   #8
dat_boy_yec
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 dat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Well I think the game today went as well as could be expected. I know the team can do much better. Next week I don't care if we win or loose I just want to see the Texans play well and not beat themselves. Really I think thats what it is with alot of games. The Texans can win they can beat other teams but they just beat themselves. Little mistakes they can fix, this week they made a few mistakes and I just hope they dont make many mistakes next week. GOO TEXANS.
dat_boy_yec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #9
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:

You're alright, man. As a fan you've gotta stick w/ your team thru the good and bad. Anyway, GO TEXANS!!!! BEAT KC, AGAIN, next Sunday.
Old 11-13-2005   #10
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

When I watch other teams play I marvel. I see teams that play like nfl teams should and not like we do. The Texans look like they just throw 11 players out there with no direction.They are really bad and they look really bad on the field. We look so unorganized on the field that I am embarrassed sometimes when watching with fans of other teams. No matter what kind of positive spin you want to put on it we stink. Period. I am a Texan fan for sure but I don't stick my head in the sand and say we are alright.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #11
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

There's always next year...
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #12
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
We'll beat Kansas City. Make another prediction thread, and that one I'll agree with. (we can talk about how we'll do it in that thread)

I just hope Texan fans show up strong and let the nation know what the Houston 12th man is all about. This will probably be our last primetime game for awhile, so we should represent and prove what we're all about. No bags, boos, or negative stuff at this game, please. Even with a losing season, we should still be proud and powerful for our team.

GO TEXANS! and GO TEXAN FANS!!
DING!! Winnar!! Agree, make another post on taking KC with their 5-4 record. Just watch KC / Buf's game tape on how to hold them to 3 points. It can be done!!! Houston, we need the 12th man this Sunday night to offset the debacle in Seattle. Bring gargaling beverage of choice... it's gonna get loud!!!
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #13
belars44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
DING!! Winnar!! Agree, make another post on taking KC with their 5-4 record. Just watch KC / Buf's game tape on how to hold them to 3 points. It can be done!!! Houston, we need the 12th man this Sunday night to offset the debacle in Seattle. Bring gargaling beverage of choice... !it's gonna get loud!!
Yep, KC fans do travel well.
belars44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #14
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

at least we beat the spread!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
DING!! Winnar!! Agree, make another post on taking KC with their 5-4 record. Just watch KC / Buf's game tape on how to hold them to 3 points. It can be done!!! Houston, we need the 12th man this Sunday night to offset the debacle in Seattle. Bring gargaling beverage of choice... it's gonna get loud!!!
Exactly!

We need to celebrate a United Texans Fanatic week and represent ourselves on a national stage. Nothing should bring us down this week as we prepare to be the 70,000+ strong rabid 12th man against the Chiefs.

LOUD, PROUD, and TEXAN!!

See you on Sunday night!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read