Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-25-2012   #21
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You & Texans Bye week

Heading to Austin for a Halloween party. Should be back in time to catch the 3 PM game though

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #22
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I'll have to talk to my wife and kids. Just kidding, off weeks suck. At least the weather won't.
Old 10-25-2012   #23
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Taking my daughter to a 2 day softball tourney in San Antonio, hoping they win it all.
Watching the Cowgirls lose to the G-men!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #24
gwallaia

Rep Power: 68496 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I will actually be able to go to Sunday School and Church this Sunday.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #25
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Well seeing as I can't go to the UK game I'll watch it on TV..hopefully the Rams will win! I'll also be trying to study up on all the things I'll need to know for a panel interview and testing for a potential new job...apart from that, watching NFL redzone, playing with my little girl I won't be doin much
Old 10-25-2012   #26
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Pinterest.
Old 10-25-2012   #27
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Fishing, as usual
Old 10-25-2012   #28
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I intend on pooping a lot.
Huh?

Do you have a colonoscopy (sp?) or a colonic irrigation planned? Not that it's any of my business. Just wondering about your strange comment.

As for my plans, headed to Austin with a buddy of mine and his wife this Saturday to visit their son at t.u., errr... I mean UT.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #29
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Every Friday I wear a Texans jersey to work. I have a bunch of different ones that my friend in China sent me for a modest price and I vary which one I wear from week to week. The bye week is "Earl Campbell Friday" where I wear my columbia blue Earl jersey. It's the only day of the year I wear it. My wife doesn't understnad that this is not a wardrobe choice, it's a ritual.

I told her to think of the NFL season as a giant 40oz bottle of malt liquor. It's all mine but that one week when there's no Texans game, that's the "one for my homies".

She thinks I'm retarded.
Old 10-25-2012   #30
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems to be a lot of fisherman around here! Fishing with my boy Saturday, Renfest with the family Sunday. It's hard to beat the people watching at Renfest, well worth the price of admission and $5 beer.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #31
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
Catching up on my gaming. Got Borderlands 2 and Xcom to play
Borderlands looks interesting. Does it have a co-op mode (not online co-op, sitting-there-with-you co-op)?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #32
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
play computer games, read some sci-fi, watch a few movies. NFLN Red Zone TV this Sunday, that's for sure.
Hey what do you play? You a console or PC gamer??
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #33
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Borderlands looks interesting. Does it have a co-op mode (not online co-op, sitting-there-with-you co-op)?
Got it on the PC. It has LAN co-op, so yes. As for ps3 or xbox I don't know if it has local co-op or online only.
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #34
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Every Friday I wear a Texans jersey to work. I have a bunch of different ones that my friend in China sent me for a modest price and I vary which one I wear from week to week. The bye week is "Earl Campbell Friday" where I wear my columbia blue Earl jersey. It's the only day of the year I wear it. My wife doesn't understnad that this is not a wardrobe choice, it's a ritual.

I told her to think of the NFL season as a giant 40oz bottle of malt liquor. It's all mine but that one week when there's no Texans game, that's the "one for my homies".

She thinks I'm retarded.
Nah man, I totally get you dawg. I feel you, bro.

And your old lady needs to take sensitivity training classes. She harsh, homie. Harsh. Tell her that ain't coo.

Old 10-25-2012   #35
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223945 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Hey what do you play? You a console or PC gamer??
PC gamer. Right now my favorite game is Endless Space. For the $30 I spent for it on Steam, it's given me many hours of enjoyment. It's a turn based space colonization/war type game where you go colonize planets and build spaceships and battle/make peace/trade with other aliens species. It's fairly typical, but it's cheap and the game interface where you do most of your playing is top notch.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #36
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 7055 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

I can take lunch breaks this week, because I can work on Sunday.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
PC gamer. Right now my favorite game is Endless Space. For the $30 I spent for it on Steam, it's given me many hours of enjoyment. It's a turn based space colonization/war type game where you go colonize planets and build spaceships and battle/make peace/trade with other aliens species. It's fairly typical, but it's cheap and the game interface where you do most of your playing is top notch.
Tell the truth. You play Dungeons and Dragons.
Old 10-25-2012   #38
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I will actually be able to go to Sunday School and Church this Sunday.
Aren't you as little old for that? (or cruising for chicks?)

Quote:
MOO2 all over again?

Last edited by disaacks3; 10-25-2012 at 02:05 PM.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #39
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Tell the truth. You play Dungeons and Dragons.
I thought all the old "paper and dice" guys were playing Warcraft now?
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #40
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Doing the floors in my wife's art room this weekend. It's one of her b-day presents, so figured the bye week is as good a time as any to get 'er done.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read