Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-25-2012   #1
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 338 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default big day for foster?

ok i watched the bills titans highlights and chris johnson made running looking easy..was he plaiyng top of his game or is bills defense that bad? either way arian should of a good game.
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #2
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: big day for foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
ok i watched the bills titans highlights and chris johnson made running looking easy..was he plaiyng top of his game or is bills defense that bad? either way arian should of a good game.
Cowboys and Chiefs put 200 yds on the ground against baltimore, we did 177. Any given Sunday but I'd still guess around 120 yards on 23 carries or so for Foster.
Old 10-25-2012   #3
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 338 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

but we mainly attacked thru the air on the balt game. I think if chris johnson can run like that i be very disapointed if run game doesnt pick up.
Old 10-25-2012   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Foster makes his yards like few back I've seen. Barry Sanders would simply make you wonder where he went while Foster tends to let you go where you thought he was going, and proceed once you were done.

I remember Buffalo having nothing for Houston's running game last time and I don't think they are that much better.

Advantage: Foster
Old 10-25-2012   #5
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

We'll have targets on our backs now for the rest of the season. There will probably be some teams that will get up a little easier to play us than a team with a losing record going nowhere. The first part of that is they're going to focus on stopping the run.

Our most complete half of offensive football was the first half against Denver. We softened up the defense with some shots downfield and we were able to run the ball effectively as well. I still believe we'll see more of this as the season goes on. The one game that concerns me is the Chicago game because of their Tampa 2 defense. OD, Arian, Martin and Jean all may have to step up in that one because their weakness is in the middle of the field.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #6
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

think we should give more carrys to forsett, I liked his style in ravens game.Foster is more of a route runner but forsett has serious speed and strength and can be a really good starter once foster lays down his pads. sometimes routes just art there and you just got to make your own.
Old 10-25-2012   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
think we should give more carrys to forsett, I liked his style in ravens game.Foster is more of a route runner but forsett has serious speed and strength and can be a really good starter once foster lays down his pads. sometimes routes just art there and you just got to make your own.
Foster is 26 years old and has a lot of football left in him. How do you suggest keeping your job by phasing out our best running back in team history --at 26--- because he's washing up?
Sponsored links
Old 10-25-2012   #8
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Foster is 26 years old and has a lot of football left in him. How do you suggest keeping your job by phasing out our best running back in team history --at 26--- because he's washing up?
didnt say he was close to retiring just nice to have a back up that scares defense if god forbid like last year foster went down..we didnt have the luxury of having 3 very good backs like we do this year.
Old 10-25-2012   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
didnt say he was close to retiring just nice to have a back up that scares defense if god forbid like last year foster went down..we didnt have the luxury of having 3 very good backs like we do this year.
You said "give more carries" and mentioned "laying down his pads."

Sorry. English is my first language.
Old 10-25-2012   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I think Kubiak himself could run for 100 yards against Buffalol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #11
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

[quote=Showtime100;2044646]You said "give more carries" and mentioned "laying down his pads."

Sorry. English is my first language.[/

yesi mentinoed laying downhis pads i said when..all greats hae to retire eventually..never said he was near retirement..just want to see more of what our 2nd and thrid stringers can do agiasnt a weaker oppostion
Old 10-25-2012   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

[quote=PandapuffTexan;2044649]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
You said "give more carries" and mentioned "laying down his pads."

Sorry. English is my first language.[/

yesi mentinoed laying downhis pads i said when..all greats hae to retire eventually..never said he was near retirement..just want to see more of what our 2nd and thrid stringers can do agiasnt a weaker oppostion
Whoa. (I see your post). Let's talk tomorrow. Have a great night my friend.
Old 10-25-2012   #13
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

[quote=Showtime100;2044650]
Quote:

Whoa. (I see your post). Let's talk tomorrow. Have a great night my friend.
you two enjoy houstons fine muggy october nights...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read