Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-14-2004   #41
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan
Thumbs up Re: Bad boys (Texans) Vs. Bad Girls (Cowboys) Prediction!!!!!

Texans24
Cowgirls17
Old 08-14-2004   #42
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bad boys (Texans) Vs. Bad Girls (Cowboys) Prediction!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
There is OT...
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
WHY? It's only pre season, meaning practice. The outcome should not matter other than avoiding injury's & preparing for the REAL season.
Because the NFL sells the game as if it's a real game, not an exhibition. Check your ticket...it's the same price as the Charger ticket on opening day. A certain % of fans come strictly to see a football game, it may be the only game they see this season. Give the NFL credit for not pulling a MLB and calling a game early because they're tired of playing.

Oh...Texans 23, Girls 10. That absurd collection of QBs they have in Dallas can't move the ball on anyone. I'm calling it now, Dunta picks off Henson and takes it the distance.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #43
Diehardtexan
Veteran

I know it's preseason..But I need the practice too
CoachJim----------------27---------------------13
RTP2110-----------------20---------------------00
SheTexan----------------17---------------------10
thegr8fan----------------24---------------------13
DFAN---------------------17---------------------24
LoNghoRn-TeXaN---------19---------------------10
ThirdEyeBC32-------------24---------------------20
texan279-----------------17---------------------06
Texizgreat---------------win--------------------lose
SassyTexan--------------29---------------------10
Tedc---------------------10---------------------20
LMBH---------------------14---------------------21
ChanceC-----------------20---------------------09
H-TownRules-------------14---------------------10
SESupergenius-----------10---------------------20
BigDTexansFan-----------19---------------------10
caddy---------------------27--------------------30
Texansbacker------------19---------------------16
TEXAN84-----------------17---------------------14
Porky--------------------16---------------------13
beerlover----------------tie---------------------tie
Texan281----------------21---------------------13
gwallaia------------------17---------------------17
rittenhouserobz-----------21---------------------13
brickmantexanfan---------24---------------------17
Bottle-O-Bud-------------03---------------------14
Lucky--------------------23---------------------10
HowBoutThemCowboys----06---------------------31
Blake---------------------10---------------------21

Last edited by Diehardtexan; 08-14-2004 at 12:51 PM.
Diehardtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #44
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Man, you guys are awfully cocky. 31-6 Dallas over Houston

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #45
Blake

I agree, the hatred for the Cowboys on this board is unreal...ofcourse that is what builds a great rivalry.

My prediction is Dallas:21, Houston:10

In all seriousness though, I really look forward to seeing both teams play. Especially the Texans since I think it's safe to say they can be true contenders this year. They have the talent, they just have to build on it...these next couple of years should be real exciting for Houston football as the team continues to progress. I hope to see that Carr has come along even further over the off season. I also cant wait to watch Babin and Dunta Robinson. And then theres Andre Johnson, this guy is just fun to watch. I wish Domanick was playing in the game though, I've never seen anyone who can keep their feet chugging at 90mph like he does.

As for the Cowboys, I cant wait to see how Henson performs under pressure. Let's see if he reallly has solid accuracy in the game like they say he does in practice. I also cant wait to see Julius Jones run the ball some...Eddie George will be a treat to watch also. And then theres Tony Dixon and Roy Williams. Tony has to step up tonight, there is no doubt about that. And as for Roy, he's arguably becoming one of the greatest safeties in the league...I hope he brings it and pounds a few people around.
Old 08-14-2004   #46
texansfan88
All Pro

i hate the cowboys because

A) their qb last year who got so much praise for his godly efforts was on crack

B) they bring in a runningback from my most hated team that avgs a whopping 2.8 ypc and expects 4 mil. a year

C) Parcells runs the team, and to tell you the truth, i think hes a crossdresser.

D) They're from Dallas

E) and I hate Dallas

that is why i hate the cowboys
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #47
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake
I agree, the hatred for the Cowboys on this board is unreal...ofcourse that is what builds a great rivalry.
Just wait till we play the Jags. Then you'll see the hatred come out of an intense rivalry.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #48
Blake

texansfan, what's ironic is there are many diehard Cowboys fans (myself included) who are still supportive of the Texans and are excited about that franchise. But being a Texan I take pride in every Texas sports team. I like the Mavericks more than the Spurs or Rockets but when they get to the playoffs or finals I root for them. I like the Rangers more than the Astros but when Houston picked up Clemens and Pettite this year I was really hoping to see the team do well..and was actually looking more foward to seeing the Astros play than the Rangers. So liking the Texans more than the Cowboys I can completely understand, If I were from the Houston area I would jump on the bandwagon...however despising them the way ya do is insane. Especially for all the Superbowl titles they brought back to Texas. I may always be a diehard Cowboys fan but Im hoping just as much of the rest of you to see the Texans in the Superbowl. It would be even more awesome to see the Cowboys and the Texans in the Superbowl, hopefully one day.

And about the jags, I hate them also. I watched them play Houston lastyear and they take poor sportsmanship to another level. For instance hitting the Texans punt returner on a "fair catch". When I saw that, it almost made me as mad as when T.O. acted like an *** on the Star at Texas Stadium.
Old 08-14-2004   #49
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I moved to little D about a year ago so im constantly arguing with cowboys fans. I do like Parcells though, hes a funny guy and doesnt take **** from any players. As far as Carter goes, his drug use had little to do with his release, they were just looking for a reason and he gave them one. He was gone the day they signed Vinny and Hensen. As for the game tonight I hope the Texans win, because I have a 12 pack riding on this game in a bet I made with my sisters boyfriend to make the game more interesting. So if we win tonight I'll be drinking plenty of victory beers.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #50
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a big NFL fan in general and I have no "hatred" of any team, city, or fan following. Afterall we are all doing the same thing. Rooting for our home team (for the most part). In all honesty, I kinda like the Cowboys and follow the NFC thru them. I can't think of anything I'd love to see more than an all-Texas Super Bowl.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #51
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I can't think of anything I'd love to see more than an all-Texas Super Bowl.
I can think of a few things.

1. The Texans cheerleader locker room when its time to "suit up"
2. The Texans cheerleaders showers when its time to "clean up"
3. Another "Wardrobe Malfunction" at the SB involving Britney and Pam Anderson in some way.
and going back into the realm of sports....
4. The Texans, Astros, and Rockets all winning their perspective championships in the same year.

and the list goes on and on.
Old 08-14-2004   #52
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Gimme the Super Texas Bowl

I've seen plenty of naked women, I'd like to see an all-Texas Super Bowl with the good guys on top of course.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #53
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Default Re: Gimme the Super Texas Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I've seen plenty of naked women, I'd like to see an all-Texas Super Bowl with the good guys on top of course.
Vinny we are talking about the Texans Cheerleaders naked dude....no one wants to see the woman you are talking about. They were probably all in Nashville weren't they.
Old 08-14-2004   #54
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Hate is not the word that should be used there when talking about the Crackboys. But the smack should go on. Thats the way to make things more
interesting. Just don't take things too serious. Think of how it would be in the state of big T if we played each others in the superbowl. Would any one in the whole state be talking about any thing else other than football?
Old 08-14-2004   #55
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehardtexan
Vinny we are talking about the Texans Cheerleaders naked dude....no one wants to see the woman you are talking about. They were probably all in Nashville weren't they.

Gotta agree there. The Texans Cheerleaders are a cut above the rest I must say, and I believe Max Kellerman of I,Max said something to that extent awhile back. Not sure you'll be too popular among the women of Nashville though Diehardtexan. Texas women are the best though
Old 08-14-2004   #56
Diehardtexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
Gotta agree there. The Texans Cheerleaders are a cut above the rest I must say, and I believe Max Kellerman of I,Max said something to that extent awhile back. Not sure you'll be too popular among the women of Nashville though Diehardtexan. Texas women are the best though
Trust me I had my share of texas wemen and they are the best . Yeah I hope they don't have computers in Nashville or I'm in deep Dallas ****.
Old 08-14-2004   #57
texasguy346
Mod Squad

My prediction is that the Texans will score 3 in the first,shut out the Cowboys for the first, and a TD on the first play of the second quarter on a pass from Carr to Gaff. Other than that I'm a little fuzzy. I must let my psychic abilities recharge before making further predictions.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read