Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 10-23-2012   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Good work em. Look forward to this years mocks!

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #3
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Good work em. Look forward to this years mocks!
Thanks Big Dog!! This should be an interesting class...the funny part is that every year you think it won't get any better but its a non-stop talent influx! Gotta love it!
Old 10-23-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Enjoyed the mock & appreciate the time and effort you put in. There are question among hometown fans if Robert McNair will allow Da'Rick to be drafted with his off field issues. Your thoughts?
Old 10-23-2012   #5
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Enjoyed the mock & appreciate the time and effort you put in. There are question among hometown fans if Robert McNair will allow Da'Rick to be drafted with his off field issues. Your thoughts?
BoB will never allow the drafting of Rodgers. He should, but he wont. Rodgers is my #2 WR talent wise in this draft.

Glad to see you have my #1 WR Patterson rated highly. Matthews is just as versatile as Jones. I cant see the Tacks passing on him, with his dad being the OL coach. He can play anywhere on the OL just like his dad did.

Reid> Vicarro IMHO. I am a Viccaro/Longhorn fan though. Viccaro should be a 1st rd pick.

Loved your mock, keep them coming.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #6
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for video Em and nice work! I agree with Steeltexan about Matthews.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #7
EmDiggy
Veteran

Thanks Gang! I appreciate that! If there's some in-house counseling that could continue the support he's probably getting at TTU, then I can see him pull the trigger on 'em
Sponsored links
Old 10-23-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Good video, no checkboxes!

I like a lot of the picks, Lattimore to the Packers would be sick. Teo on the Broncos with Miller and Dumerville? Wow, talk about a LB corps. Texans pick is pretty good, but shouldn't you have them at 32? Texas SS Vaccarro doesn't look like a 1st round pick to me, if you watched him this year, he can't tackle anything, although that appears to be an epidemic on the Texas defense.

By the way, it would be great if you added the list of picks and stats of each guy in order to the info of the video and add it to the post here. It makes it easier to discuss.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #9
EmDiggy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Good video, no checkboxes!

I like a lot of the picks, Lattimore to the Packers would be sick. Teo on the Broncos with Miller and Dumerville? Wow, talk about a LB corps. Texans pick is pretty good, but shouldn't you have them at 32? Texas SS Vaccarro doesn't look like a 1st round pick to me, if you watched him this year, he can't tackle anything, although that appears to be an epidemic on the Texas defense.

By the way, it would be great if you added the list of picks and stats of each guy in order to the info of the video and add it to the post here. It makes it easier to discuss.
LOL! Nahhh no checkboxes That's a good suggestion! I'll have another one at the end of the season

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read