Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2012   #1
TLontheDL
Rookie

Default My 1st Texans game was 2 days ago!

So I was mesmerized by being around SO many fellow Texans fans!!! I thought being around Texans fans at a bar was cool but being at the game and the tailgate area is just something I can NOT describe!!

The atmosphere is just so much different at the tailgate than at a sports bar! I entered the entrance before proceeding to walk around the lot, I had to use the restroom, which stunk so bad, but while standing in line, I was talking to a stranger who invited me to come over to his area. I was greeted with open arms, great food, great friends, great music, etc.! Is Blue Lot always the lot to be at?!? It seems like it was a lot more lively than Orange Lot!!

I just wanted to share my first experience with you all! I will never forget my experience this last Sunday and will always carry it with me forever.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL FOR BEING THE BEST LOT LAST SUNDAY!!!!!!!
TLontheDL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read