Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-22-2012   #81
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

At games fans cheer, buy merch going in and out, get drunk, ***** and moan and boo...fans are often times unbiased and unreasonable at games... That's why we're called fans... I don't like booing players like Jacoby, but i don't blame others...

Now Wario? The "Judgement day" comment has earned non-stop booing...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #82
Javi
Rookie

Default Re: The Return of Jacoby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

I was unhappy with the boo'ing. There was no need for those fans to do that.
I was at the game, and I was a part of the booing. Is it really different than Astros' fans booing Carlos Beltran when he played for the Mets? Fans are allowed to boo... as long as they don't go overboard and make death threats.
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #83
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes

jacoby's success with the ravens just illuminates the incompetence of joe marciano as a special teams coach.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #84
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Classy nothing. Who gives a ****. Guy cost us a playoff game last year and he wasted five years of our time.

**** him. I'd boo him the loudest if I were there and I hardly ever boo at live events.

I'm glad we beat their ass and I'm glad he was inconsequential in this game. Worthless loser
Wow! Tell us how you really feel TM31!

As for the booing, I guess if you paid to go to the game it's your right to boo if you want to, whether it's classy or not! JMO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #85
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
I was at the game, and I was a part of the booing. Is it really different than Astros' fans booing Carlos Beltran when he played for the Mets? Fans are allowed to boo... as long as they don't go overboard and make death threats.
What's allowed and what's right/wrong are two different things.

Hey, boo your heart out. It's your choice.

I was indifferent when Jacoby was returning kicks. I wanted us to stop him, or make him fumble, but I didn't have the level of anger in me to the degree I would boo the guy.

Boo'ing implies a great dissatisfaction with what you're seeing on the field. What the hell was there to be upset with with Jacoby out there for the Ravens??? He's out there screwing up for THEM now.

If anything, you guys should be cheering.
Old 10-22-2012   #86
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Personally, I'd take the stealthy approach. He didn't do crap yesterday, well special teams wise, he showed why he was a Texan for so long, can't tell me that wasn't special. But.. be classy, not say anything.

Host the Ravens in a play-off game & when Jacoby does what he do, erupt in the loudest laughter ever known to man.... set ricter scales off & ish.

Instead, now he's got bulletin board material. He may have came into this game thinking, "it's just another game." Next game, not so much. Ever see Jacoby return two in a single game? I'd hate for that to be us.

Yeah, I'll say it. I'm scurred of Jacoby Jones.
Old 10-22-2012   #87
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Four things bugged me about Jacoby when he was here.

1. Giving up when the QB was scrambling. Not coming back to try to get open.
2. Showboating and waving to his Momma in the stands on punt/kick returns when he was on the 20 yard line. I was always afraid he was going to fumble. (Jonathan Joseph showboats as well while the play is still going on, that makes me nervous.)
3. Fumbling.
4. His route running.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read