Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Battle Red Tailgate 10/21

Oh yeah, seems like we were just there. Let's get it fired up for Battle Red Day! We're gonna take this one and go into the bye with a positive run. Time to cook up some yardbirds!

Who's ready for Sunday!!!

Visit the Blue Crew Tailgaters page on Facebook for Maps & Directions

Last edited by TxDavid; 10-17-2012 at 04:09 PM.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #2
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Battle Red Tailgate 10/21

I'm more ready for this Sunday than I was for last Sunday. I HAAAAATE night games with a passion. Especially when we lose.

So...crack weenies or sausage balls...those sausage balls were sooo good, so if you didn't get any, you missed out big time.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #3
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Yikes, I feel like I just got back to Nashville. When is bye week again. :-(

I will get pumped up on Thursday!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #4
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Ready, ready, breakfast tacos ordered.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was ready Monday morning! I HATE losing in such an embarrassing way, and it just fires me up to want redemption asap!! Wanna go out and stomp on some ratbirds!!

Speaking of ratbirds! I guess "birds" of some type will be on the memu for Sunday!

BTW: Who brought the cheese and mac last week? My grandkids LOVED it and I'd like to give the recipe a try!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #6
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BTW: Who brought the cheese and mac last week? My grandkids LOVED it and I'd like to give the recipe a try!!
That was my sister. I'll grab the recipe for you.
Old 10-17-2012   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
That was my sister. I'll grab the recipe for you.

THANKS David! If my grandkids approve I can assure you it is something special! They are esp picky, esp with cheese and mac! I didn't try it at the tailgate, but, can't wait to make up a batch!!

Katie! I didn't get to try the sausage balls either! Come to think about it, I think I was so busy visiting I forgot to eat much! We sure had a lot of food too. I did try one of Danny's taco's and it was AWESOME! Not a place to be if ya wanna lose weight!!
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2012   #8
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 79596 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Gonna have to tailgate with you guys , your set up looks GREAT. If I am walking from the Holiday Inn Reliant, what time can I come tailgate?
Old 10-17-2012   #9
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Gonna have to tailgate with you guys , your set up looks GREAT. If I am walking from the Holiday Inn Reliant, what time can I come tailgate?
The pedestrian gates open at 8:30. You'll need to head down Kirby towards IH-610 to the pedestrian access gates, which are located south of Murworth st.
Old 10-17-2012   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I'm more ready for this Sunday than I was for last Sunday. I HAAAAATE night games with a passion. Especially when we lose.

So...crack weenies or sausage balls...those sausage balls were sooo good, so if you didn't get any, you missed out big time.
Actually I missed out on them.

SOOOoooooo, with that said, how about a little of both??

*dunks Katie's punch*
Old 10-17-2012   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey the mac and cheese fed a bar full of packer fans that night Hilton
Old 10-17-2012   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey the mac and cheese fed a bar full of packer fans that night Hilton
Unfortunately it didn't feed you enough to not lose your keys!

Old 10-18-2012   #13
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Actually I missed out on them.

SOOOoooooo, with that said, how about a little of both??

*dunks Katie's punch*
Yeah, no. I guess I'll make the sausage balls again, so that folks can try them. A bit spicy for a morning game, but oh so tasty!
Old 10-19-2012   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mmmmmmmm sausage Balls

Hu uh she said Balls
Old 10-19-2012   #15
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Mmmmmmmm sausage Balls

Hu uh she said Balls
Yeah, yeah...we went over that joke last week. Got any new material?
Old 10-19-2012   #16
amazing80
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 79596 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh yeah, seems like we were just there. Let's get it fired up for Battle Red Day! We're gonna take this one and go into the bye with a positive run. Time to cook up some yardbirds!

Who's ready for Sunday!!!

Visit the Blue Crew Tailgaters page on Facebook for Maps & Directions
Do you want my wife and I to bring anything besides our drinks?
Old 10-19-2012   #17
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Do you want my wife and I to bring anything besides our drinks?
Feel free to bring whatever you want. The grill is set up open style, so anyone can cook on it or you can drop off stuff to be cooked. Or maybe you make an awesome guacamole dip. You'll discover that we are a potluck style organized chaos tailgating group. So don't sweat it, whatever you decide will be fine.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-19-2012   #18
amazing80
Site Contributor

Quote:
Feel free to bring whatever you want. The grill is set up open style, so anyone can cook on it or you can drop off stuff to be cooked. Or maybe you make an awesome guacamole dip. You'll discover that we are a potluck style organized chaos tailgating group. So don't sweat it, whatever you decide will be fine.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
maybe I will make some brats? Do you have a way to boil meat there, not sure I can do this in the hotel...? I need to boil it for a few minutes in beer prior to grilling...
Old 10-19-2012   #19
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
maybe I will make some brats? Do you have a way to boil meat there, not sure I can do this in the hotel...? I need to boil it for a few minutes in beer prior to grilling...
If you can find a pan, you can boil it on the grill.

The choas is only marginally controlled, but that's our preferred mode of operation.
Old 10-19-2012   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
You're from OOT 80! Don't worry bout bringing food!! Hard to plan stuff when you're staying in a hotel and don't know the area. If we can take care of visiting Raven fans, we can certainly take care of our own!! We always have plenty of food. We've never run out in the 10+ yrs we've been tailgatin! Just come on over and introduce yourself to the Crew. THere are many members of this board who tailgate with us, so you'll get to put faces with names.

Look forward to meeting you and your wife!! GOOOO TEXANS!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read