Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2012   #201
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Lol at u guys still entertaing this dude...he's obviously a
I'm kind of a masochist.
Old 10-17-2012   #202
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
MSR x 10!
Me too!
Old 10-17-2012   #203
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 89488 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Somebody should edit the OP with a disclaimer at the end of the post.

For Entertainment Purposes Only

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #204
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
MSR x 10!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom
Me too!
I got him. That cracked me up!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #205
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I went back through the thread and I don't think DTE is trolling...He made some fair points IMO...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #206
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I went back through the thread and I don't think DTE is trolling...He made some fair points IMO...
Oh, I agree. He's made some points that are definitely worth talking about. On the flip side, he's also made some points that are completely off-base, but who hasn't?

I think the biggest problem is his approach; he disagrees, but the way he posts is somewhat abrasive...it may be all the caps.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #207
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't think his points are the problem.

Here's a little gem from the gameday thread as we were getting our asses handed to us:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
you are not winning no superbowl with kubiak and schaub at the helm.

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
Attitude is everything.
Old 10-17-2012   #208
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm pretty sure DTE is a nice guy, and he loves the Texans... but I can only take so much pessimism from one person. He's extremely close to being the second guy on my ignore list. Throw in a good comment here & there. Texans made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs last season w/ a 3rd string qb, and they are 5-1 this seasons, so they are obviously doing some stuff right.

You don't like the Kubiak/Schaub regime... we get it. It's a fair stance. But don't rub it into our faces every time a little bad thing happens to the Texans.

DTE also lost alot of credibility when he makes claims that Kareem Jackson shouldn't be starting on the Texans. He's having an awesome season.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #209
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post

DTE also lost alot of credibility when he makes claims that Kareem Jackson shouldn't be starting on the Texans. He's having an awesome season.
I didn't mind him when he first came in. It was when he posted this:

Quote:
what about sticking with underperforming players (travis johnson,zac diles,amobi okoye, jacoby jones, kevin walter, and now his latest project kareem jackson) for far too long? Looks like conor barwin will be joining that list soon.
That's when he lost credibility for me. Like I said, time and time again. Kubiak should not be blamed for defensive players, that goes on the DC. He also doesn't understand how important K Walter is to our offense, and, he even named a player who wasn't even here for the Kubiak era. I feel like he mushes his history together.

That and he calls us butthurt when we disagree with him. We talk football here, not shove our opinions down other's throats. If you wanna do that, go to a Tea Party rally or something.....

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #210
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post

That's when he lost credibility for me. Like I said, time and time again. Kubiak should not be blamed for defensive players, that goes on the DC.
To be fair Kubiak picks the DC. There isn't a head coach in the NFL that will escape multiple years of bad defense. They are the head coach meaning the entire team is their responsibility and ultimately fall son their plate.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #211
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
To be fair Kubiak picks the DC. There isn't a head coach in the NFL that will escape multiple years of bad defense. They are the head coach meaning the entire team is their responsibility and ultimately fall son their plate.
Yes, but he should'nt start running the defense for the coordinator when things are going bad(which they are not, we are a top 10 defense). He should fire the guy and get somebody else to do the job. You don't hire a guy and then micro-manage the crap out of him. You will never get a decent defensive coordinator to work here.
Old 10-17-2012   #212
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I'm pretty sure DTE is a nice guy, and he loves the Texans... but I can only take so much pessimism from one person. He's extremely close to being the second guy on my ignore list. Throw in a good comment here & there. Texans made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs last season w/ a 3rd string qb, and they are 5-1 this seasons, so they are obviously doing some stuff right.

You don't like the Kubiak/Schaub regime... we get it. It's a fair stance. But don't rub it into our faces every time a little bad thing happens to the Texans.

His entire rant could have been posted in one of many threads on the subjects.

Starting his own thread, as a new member, about a subject that has been discussed ad nauseam the past few years that most folks are just sick of hearing about it...yeah, that will invite some verbal shotgun blasts.

Good thing he capitalized "KUBIAK" and "SCHAUB", because none of us know how to read a thread title.

Like has been mentioned, his takes are not new. Nothing fresh. Nothing new under the sun. They are not revelations. They are perspectives that have been debated for many, many years. By starting his very own thread, there appears to be a bit of arrogance that his bitching is somehow more important than everyone else's bitching on the subjects.

We all know the old saying about what opinions are like. Everyone has one and they all stink sort of thing.

The problem with a chicken little thread like this one is that he gets to regurgitate it every time something negative happens with the team. So just like the Fire Kubiak thread that is granted an infinite life until Kubiak is no longer the head coach, this thread will do the same thing until we have a new regime and a new QB.

And most likely, the OP won't trust the new guys, either. somebody make that guy a pink soap!
Old 10-17-2012   #213
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 89488 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I got him. That cracked me up!
Thanks guys. I was hoping someone would laugh. He just seemed to be begging for a real men of genius. I looked and couldn't find one... so I wrote my own.

Mike

Old 10-17-2012   #214
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

SMH!!! Is this thread still relevant??

EFF Me!!!
Old 10-17-2012   #215
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

SMH!!! Is this thread still relevant??

EFF Me!!!

Mike

Old 10-17-2012   #216
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post

Mike
"IriSH_*Texan_Bill", says NOOOOooooooooo!

*EDIT*

That's funny to me that the filter initially censored Iri****exan_Bill...

*2nd Edit****

AND again.......
Irish............ Texan.......... Bill
Old 10-17-2012   #217
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
"IriSH_*Texan_Bill", says NOOOOooooooooo!

*EDIT*

That's funny to me that the filter initially censored Iri****exan_Bill...

*2nd Edit****

AND again.......
Irish............ Texan.......... Bill

...Bill

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #218
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes

& that's the difference between a great coach and quarterback from an average coach and quarterback.

2nd and long run the ball.

HORRID GAME BY KUBIAK AND SCHAUB.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #219
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes

Quote:
& that's the difference between a great coach and quarterback from an average coach and quarterback.

HORRID GAME BY KUBIAK AND SCHAUB.

sound familiar?

texan fans will never learn.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read