Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2012   #11
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Forsett signed one year deal so he would have to re-sign and if he has a good year, might go elsewhere.

Nose, Cody probably gone so you better get someone better than Mitchell and that would have to be before our second round selection.
Do I think Cody could be upgraded? Definitely, but I don't see him being a big re-sign unless Wade just wants to move on and feels he's going to or has plans to draft.

I think Grimes who I think is still on PS showed good flashes in Pre-season and could step into the 3rd down back position next season if Forsett isn't resigned. I do think it's going to be difficult for him to get a decent number of touches to warrant a huge contract elsewhere.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read