Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-15-2012   #1
GBpackers12
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Good game

Hey Texans fans just wanted to say Good game. I didnt expect us to come out and perform like we did. I expected you guys to win the game. Im proud of the team to come out and play the way they did. Keep your heads up. You guys have a good team and should bounce back. Hope to see you in the super bowl. Keep fighting hard. God bless.
GBpackers12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #2
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpackers12 View Post
Hey Texans fans just wanted to say Good game. I didnt expect us to come out and perform like we did. I expected you guys to win the game. Im proud of the team to come out and play the way they did. Keep your heads up. You guys have a good team and should bounce back. Hope to see you in the super bowl. Keep fighting hard. God bless.
Hey thanks for being a good sport and not a jerk like other fans have.

See you soon!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #3
TheDream34
Veteran

Rep Power: 558 TheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Congratulations on the ass kicking. The Packers showed why they are champions and why the Texans have so much to learn and do before they can be called champions. Hope you guys win the NFC North because I would despise to see a Jay Cutler led team have success.
TheDream34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #4
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good game my ass, we played like ****!! Lol, good game though Packer fan, hope you guys get healthy.

Is this me?
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Back at you. I love to see classy posts by fans of other teams.

Good luck to the Pack the rest of the way.
Old 10-16-2012   #6
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Its starting to hit me now 6 Passing TD ?????????????????????? how did this happen ???????????????? to like the #2 Defense

Joe joe must must have been really hurt ??????????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #7
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Definitely not a good game.
But I concur w/my brothers...thanks for being a good sport.

Now...

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2012   #8
GBpackers12
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the short week hurt you guys and playing a team that was desperate. You guys will be fine, just one bad game and the Packers had one last year that ended our season. At least it didnt end yours.
GBpackers12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #9
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

The damn Packers milked our Bulls and made cheese with it. Good luck to you guys. This still stings, but I'd rather lose to GB than BAL.
Old 10-16-2012   #10
JMacaroni
On the bubble

Rep Power: 279 JMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respectedJMacaroni is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd stay away from milking bulls...
JMacaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Packs played very well.
They deserve the win big time.
Congratulations and thank you for being a good sport.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #12
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMacaroni View Post
I'd stay away from milking bulls...
Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtSazFb5qM
Old 10-16-2012   #13
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for the well wishes, but you can be honest... that was NOT a good game. Texans were dominated in every facet of the game. JJ Watt was the only guy that showed up to play, but once GB starting doubling him, they pretty much neutralized him.

I heard on the radio a guy say he'd rather lose to a bottom dweller like the Jags, rather than a contender like the Pack. His rationale was if we lose to the Jags, everyone will say it's "just a blip on the radar", and the Texans will still be considered one of the best, if not the best, team in the league. But by losing to the Packers, people are saying "they're not as good as we all expected". It's a ridiculous statement, but there is alot of truth to it.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Good game

Quote:
No, it wasn't, not at all.

However your fans that I encountered were good sports and your team lit us up. Congrats.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Your team came down here and gave us a Texas sized butt kickin in our own house on National TV!! The only good thing to me was watching one of the greatest QBs in the league come back to life and light up the night air!! HATE it that it was against my team, but, HELL, Aaron Rogers was on fire, like a symphony in motion!! Watching him pick apart our pathetic secondary was truly amazing, and very painful to see. Hope our Texans take this as a lesson learned and come back Sunday and do to the ratbirds what you all did to us!!

THANKS for being a class act!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #16
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, man. You guys have a good rest of the season.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
The damn Packers milked our Bulls and made cheese with it. Good luck to you guys. This still stings, but I'd rather lose to GB than BAL.
uhhhh...."milked our bulls"....??? I'll pass on the 'cheese' sample...

Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, whew.

[Takes a drink from the bucket]

Mr. Boorg: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.

Roy: I'm gonna brush my teeth.
Old 10-16-2012   #18
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone got a link to a good Ravens BBS? I'd like to check out what they are posting about this weekend's game.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #19
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Anyone got a link to a good Ravens BBS? I'd like to check out what they are posting about this weekend's game.
Wow thorn I didn't know you we're into big beautiful women? This this a texans mb, try Craigslist Baltimore to fulfill your urges mister.
Old 10-17-2012   #20
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Terrible game. but thanks.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read