Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2012   #41
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Wow!! I didn't know that David! How did they even know? Should be some way to clear something like that with the Texans. That's truly sad.
I would guess the red tape is so thick, probably not worth it. To be fair, they probably get thousands of requests and it imagine it is hard to sort out what is legit and what is not.

But the lady who busted me wasn't very polite about it.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #42
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Ok, change of plans I won't be making the pork tacos. Instead I'm bringing 40 beef and chicken fajita tacos made by the same lady who makes the breakfast tacos.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #43
brad77
Rookie

Section: Sec 350 Row E
Rep Power: 275 brad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bringing a large cheese and fruit tray
brad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #44
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Ok, change of plans I won't be making the pork tacos. Instead I'm bringing 40 beef and chicken fajita tacos made by the same lady who makes the breakfast tacos.
Hell, I'm staying home then.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012   #45
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 77572 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I had planned for months to be at this tomorrow, but life intervened. Take a bourbon shot for me. I'll be at the Bills game.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #46
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

bringing the stack of burgers I couldn't last time.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #47
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Had a lot more fun at the tailgate than I did inside the stadium. Great to meet all of you guys!
Old 10-15-2012   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Had a lot more fun at the tailgate than I did inside the stadium. Great to meet all of you guys!
Nice to meet you too Bong, and your Mom. You are welcome to join us anytime!!

A great tailgate guys/gals! Lots of good food, good friends, and lousy football! BUT, it was GREAT getting to visit with our friend Kimberly again. Having a member of the original BC with us again was just AWESOME!! Please continue to send up prayers for Keith, I know they are still needed and will be appreciated.

GB fans at the tailgate were awesome, can't say the same for some inside the stadium, but, that just goes with the game of football. GB fans definitely follow their team on the road. Maybe I need to go to GB to look for a good paying job that will allow me the money and time off to travel!!

You guys/gals are the BEST! Lot of hard work goes into making this a great tailgate, and to those of you who work so hard, I give you my upmost THANKS, and respect, for making it all work so well.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Owner and his wife send thier thanks and said they had an awesome time. Thanks alot for making it a special tailgate for them
Old 10-15-2012   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
The Owner and his wife send thier thanks and said they had an awesome time. Thanks alot for making it a special tailgate for them
"The Owner" and his wife were awesome as were all the other Packers fans that joined Blue Crew. I could certainly tell that they enjoyed themselves as well as our hospitality.

Also, it was good to see MichaelM again and finally put a face to b0ng and his warped sense of humor.... Which I enjoy immensely.

*Ahem*
And finally, it was fantastically awesome to see Kimberly (aka LongHornBabe)!! I'm so glad she was able to make it out and have a little distraction in her troubled time. We love you!! Please whisper to Keith that he (and you) remain entrenched in our prayers!

Get well soon Keith! I need a Titos Vodka drinking buddy!!!
Old 10-15-2012   #51
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bob McNair was there and I missed it???

I also missed Bong. Did I talk to anyone yesterday?
Old 10-15-2012   #52
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What he said

Texan bill
Old 10-15-2012   #53
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

And if someone would facebook me a picture of the originals, that was absolutely awesome
Old 10-15-2012   #54
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Bob McNair was there and I missed it???
Right on!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I also missed Bong. Did I talk to anyone yesterday?
WHAT??? You may have missed b0ng, but methinks we talked plenty, no???

Quote:
And if someone would facebook me a picture of the originals, that was absolutely awesome
a) I'm not an original. Tobin and I didn't hook up with "the Original Blue Crew" until a about 3, 4 maybe 5 games into the 2002 season.

b) I don't really do Facebook much anymore... #TWITTER
Old 10-16-2012   #55
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 137686 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Link to Here
Old 10-16-2012   #56
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Link to Here
A few "extras" but pretty close to the originals. Brings back 11yrs of great memories. Sure wish Aj and Pete could have been there!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read