Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-20-2012   #21
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Woes

Barden!!!!! (I have Cruz :/)
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #22
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Week 3 update:

1 fantasy team...injuries =

fred jackson
ahmad bradshaw
cj spiller
greg jennings
pierre garcon

Are you f*@+$&# kidding me?
powda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #23
G27RR
WATTch Out!

Rep Power: 2211 G27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got him on my team too, but at least Spiller got some points before the injury. Horrible luck you're having though.

Image courtesy of False Start
G27RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #24
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Week 3 update:

1 fantasy team...injuries =

fred jackson
ahmad bradshaw
cj spiller
greg jennings
pierre garcon

Are you f*@+$&# kidding me?
Please drop any of the following players you may have on your roster:
RG3
Rivers
Tannehill
Bush (already hurt, dammit!!)
BJGE
Cruz
Demaryius Thomas
Brandon Myers
Thanks,
maj
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #25
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

All of my guys decided to only get points in 1 half of football. Seriously it was either the first half or the second half they got all their points. I had potential to get well over 200 points today but I'm only sitting at 170 thanks to my fricken kicker going off
Old 09-24-2012   #26
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to contribute to this thread again, but this week I screwed myself instead of dumb luck. I put in Brandon Gibson in at Flex, and kept Torrey Smith on my bench. Then I lost by 3 points. Gibson had 1.9 pts. Smith I believe is 25+... What was I thinking?
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #27
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Had the Packers DST and Aaron Rodgers going tonight, needed 19 points to win, got 18. I was up prior to the extra point being kicked on that bull**** TD call, but once they kicked the XP, I lost 2 points. Tied my opponent at 83... No gif can convey my anger right now, but this one is pretty good:

Oh, and I lost another game where I only need 18 points from Rodgers, Nelson and the Packers DST to win. Got 15, lousy ****s.
Old 09-27-2012   #28
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Go ahead and add beanie wells to my list of injuries. Amazing. I should win a prize for picking all hurt players.
Old 09-27-2012   #29
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Go ahead and add beanie wells to my list of injuries. Amazing. I should win a prize for picking all hurt players.
I have not been unfortunate like yourself, but if I had a team with that many injuries I would rename it, "Every Given Sunday"
Old 09-27-2012   #30
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Have you changed your team name to the Walking Wounded or M*A*S*H?
Old 09-27-2012   #31
powda
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Have you changed your team name to the Walking Wounded or M*A*S*H?
I liked your suggestion so much I just changed my team name to mash.
Old 10-01-2012   #32
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I had Michael Turner AND Alfred Morris on the bench this week.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #33
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I give up. When the always reliable Jimmy Graham gets you 1.4 points it's time to quit
Old 10-08-2012   #34
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I had Michael Turner AND Alfred Morris on the bench this week.
Why? Who are your other RBs?
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #35
powda
Hall of Fame

Update:

Fred jackson
rashard jennings
ahmad bradshaw
cj spiller
greg jennings
pierre garcon
beanie wells
jerome simpson
Donald brown
demarco murry

These are the collective injuries for ONE fantasy team...and the games today are just getting started. According to the red bearded ******* in the blue suit fantasy football is fun. It's not. Shoot me in the face.
Old 10-14-2012   #36
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I started Turner and he hasn't done a damn thing. Reggie Wayne was shut down and Witten is invisible. If I play FF next year its going to be a free league. Having money involved doesn't even make it fun.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #37
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Just call me "Contra"... I'm a great contra-indicator for my players.

If I start them, the guys on the bench blow up & the starters get frozen out of the endzone.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #38
powda
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Update:

Fred jackson
rashard jennings
ahmad bradshaw
cj spiller
greg jennings
pierre garcon
beanie wells
jerome simpson
Donald brown
demarco murry

These are the collective injuries for ONE fantasy team...and the games today are just getting started. According to the red bearded ******* in the blue suit fantasy football is fun. It's not. Shoot me in the face.

"I hate you."
Old 10-15-2012   #39
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Watching the Texans get demolished on national television and being pissed as hell but knowing that the Packers just won me both my fantasy games.

It was a special kind of hell.
Old 10-15-2012   #40
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Watching the Texans get demolished on national television and being pissed as hell but knowing that the Packers just won me both my fantasy games.

It was a special kind of hell.
I benched Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson this week against the Texans. I really thought the Texans were going to lock them down...

I started Vick instead so I still won, but I left 70+ points on the bench

Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read