Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2012   #1201
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

dont help we play this soft ass coverage all damn game.

And we cant take a shot down field to save or lives.

And we dont take a time out before half time, and try to score, but then are forced to on accident and then run 2 runing plays. Very dissapoined in Kubiak with this whole game.
Old 10-14-2012   #1202
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Oh well, Texanstalk posters always seem to be more happy after a loss anyway.

Calling for the Pink Soap with the Texans 4-1?

Come on, man.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1203
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post

Come on, man.
Yeah, I'm staying away from sports talk radio tomorrow.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1204
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Bull**** on parade!
I don't think I've ever seen that kind of language out of Doc before. But I totally get it.

It'll be interesting to see how (if) they bounce back from this embarrassment.

I have to agree with Matrix, the loss of Cush had much more of an impact to the defense than the loss of Schaub (or A.J.) had to the offense.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1205
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Looks alot like preseason.
Feel like it huh?

Can't imagine any neutrals are watching this past the end of the 3rd period.
Old 10-14-2012   #1206
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80689 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

So does anyone want to make a deal for a ILB now?

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1207
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
And the penalty made it all better right?
Do you think his goal was to get a penalty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1208
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 3rd string looks better.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1209
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Number one priority in next years draft ... QB to develop. Must have the height, weight, and strong arm, and be mobile. Appy on Kirby Drive.
Disagree....

Number one priority is a Cushing replacement unit. The defense suffered without his fire out there.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1210
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
So does anyone want to make a deal for a ILB now?
yeah i dont think we gave up 40 just because cushing was out. What happened to these amazing CBs everyone was talking about.

Jojo has looked like KJ 2point 0 all season and KJ looked like KJ of old tonight.
Old 10-14-2012   #1211
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Come on, man.
Well actually we're 5-1.

Come on, man.
Old 10-14-2012   #1212
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey at least we'll get to hear Kubiak say, "It's on me". I kind of missed that line. Talk radio will be fun! I was frankly getting bored with all the positive talk. Now we'll have something really interesting to talk about. So many facets of the game we screwed up tonight. I figure it'll at least fill the airwaves for about 5 days.
Old 10-14-2012   #1213
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Come on, man.
Did they play so bad that you take away a win?
Old 10-14-2012   #1214
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

People need to calm down...we got our doors blown off...it happens...see SF against Minny a few weeks back. You're not going to win them all in this league..its too tough.

I should go out to my car right now and make sure my radio is off of sports radio....gonna be alot of cliff jumpers on tommorrow...

I can hear it now..."we'll be lucky to win 2 more games the rest of the season!!!!"
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1215
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217165 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Bull**** on parade!
Had to (sadly) rep that.

Quote:

Come on, man.
Well, to be fair, Kubiak lost me in the 2009 season and has never won me back. I've tried to bite my tongue and bide my time, but I just don't see a good head coach when I see Kubiak. I see a good offensive coordinator and a crappy head coach. Furthermore, I think this team had the talent to be in the Super Bowl last year (TBD this year - mainly OL), but I have no faith that Kubiak can get them there.
Old 10-14-2012   #1216
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 80689 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
yeah i dont think we gave up 40 just because cushing was out. What happened to these amazing CBs everyone was talking about.

Jojo has looked like KJ 2point 0 all season and KJ looked like KJ of old tonight.
You don't have a real ilb or a ilb that can cover so you start dropping Quinn in and Nolan now playing fs.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1217
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217165 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
People need to calm down...we got our doors blown off...it happens...see SF against Minny a few weeks back.
That wasn't really "doors blown off", you know.
Old 10-14-2012   #1218
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
We have depth at LB, and you dont replace Cush, he doesnt come along every year. Even Matthews wouldnt replace Cush. He is a complete LB. We can replace his rush but not his skill set or thought process.
I thought that going into the season but at MLB we have nothing but age. Dobbins and James are ok at best. Sharpton, who knows what we have. Cush is obviously a star.

OLBs - we've spent picks and they've been up/down so I don't really know what we have there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1219
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
Ok, but Cushing's absence is still on the other side of the ball - no excuse for the offense to play like this - so I'm not convinced that his absence is devastating
Thing is this team has shown weaknesses since game one. We are still a good team, but we have our warts as well.

Fosters rushing avg has sucked all year. Our pass rushing Olb has been ordinary and ordinary might be a compliment.

We've been giving up rushing yardage like it's the cool thing to do. Special teams has been bad.

The team that took the field tonight would have lost with or without Cushing. Cushing doesn't make us three scores better.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1220
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

You know it's ugly when it's a home game, with a quarter of the regulars on the board logged on, and the gameday thread still hits 62 pages.

Time for Kubiak to post tomorrow's headlines all over the training facility and start dressing them down and building them up again.

Thanks for the company y'all. I'm off to try and forget!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read