Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2012   #961
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Keyshawn doing good.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #962
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Don't quote the troll. Ignore lists exist for a reason.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #963
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Are like a Titan fan over here just to be a prick?
im a houstonian through and through.

I hate because i love this team. I hate kubiak and shcaub because they are average at their jobs. just because i dont like kubiak and schaub does not make me a bad person or another team's fan.

YOU CANT LOVE WITHOUT HATE.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #964
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

We still got a shot. I've seen crazier **** happen in the NFL today.
Old 10-14-2012   #965
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
1. Collinsworth is right. The Packers are better than any team we have played.

2. The leaping call was totally legit. Marciano and Barwin need a little discipline lesson.
1. Disagree. Broncos are better.

2. Agreed.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #966
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2679 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not ready to throw the season away, but the thing is we could have played this a lot better. And even though I don't care about national attention, no one wants to see their team clowned when the whole country is watching.

We have a wolb that that can't get pressure. A running game that is being stopped with Charles Woodson at Olb. An offense that is looking complete inept.

We aren't the packers. We can't afford to look bad some weeks. We don't have any track record. We aren't the giants or patriots or even ravens. Those guys have sustained success and have earned good graces when they have bad games.

No matter how you slice it, there are things to be concerned about in this game if your ultimate goal is superbowl. Lots of glaring weaknesses.
Great Post!
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #967
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm out too. I know the attitude of many will be "Well, what did you expect? a perfect season?" and to them I say go **** yourselves. Of course I didn't expect a perfect season. I had no doubt that we would lose eventually. Probably 3-5 times this season depending on how things shake out. I did not expect them to go on national television and show the entire country that they're a bunch of bitches who can't even hang in there with a decimated Green Bay team. I'm embarrassed of them and how they've fallen apart tonight. Conner Barwin needs to have his butt pushed down the depth chart for that idiotic move on the FG. Manning I don't even know what to say. Throwing punches at the bottom of a pile in front of a ref at an opponent who is wearing a helmet. What's wrong with that idiot?

The Texans are getting the beat down they deserve tonight.
Old 10-14-2012   #968
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txknife View Post
It looked like a middle screen and the RB was covered
Looked like newton screwed up on that play. Was supposed to entice his guy upright, but he was blocking him like it was a regular seven step drop which left him and the defender right in the way.

I think that's why schaub was pissed.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #969
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Well, at least Foster is getting his carries tonight.
Old 10-14-2012   #970
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Found ignore, arh... now I only have to worry about our lousy game
Old 10-14-2012   #971
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
why did schaub throw the ball into th ground there was no pressure.. wtf at this loser that people defend here everyday..

i never understand why everyone here is so against seeking another option year in year out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
This throw away by Schaub is sickening me. Alright, you drew up a screen and it isn't there, I get that. But there has to be a backup plan. Pressure was not there yet. Move out, let AJ or OD get open and take a chance. We are down 18 in the 3d quarter damnit.
We need a playmaker at QB. Schaub is just an immobile stiff. Can't scramble for anything or make things happen with his feet to buy more time.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #972
sandmanx
Veteran

Rep Power: 797 sandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respected

Labels out on ****ty beer equals a made field goal according to Crud Light.
sandmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #973
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Ravens game next week should tell us something about this team. We've taken a shot to the jaw, a couple body blows, and a few knock out punches. If this team is as resiliant as they claim to be, they'll get back up and knock the Ravens in the mouth. If we wilt under pressure again, well then that 5-0 start really was a facade. That's about as positive as I can stay now. I'm not going to rush to judgement after one loss, but this really disappointing.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #974
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
ask the mods to check my IP adress im no banned previous user.

I just dont like shcaub and kubiak.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #975
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like they might be coming back to life.
Old 10-14-2012   #976
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Can't wait to hear the excuses on 610, homer radio.
You'll probably miss it, if you are lucky, amidst all the commercials.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #977
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Why was the clock still running after Owen went out of bounds? Or did I miss something
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #978
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

What are you, DRUNK?!
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #979
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 3454 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Reliant field just cost Foster a big gain, he had a huge cut back lane
Old 10-14-2012   #980
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

another slip!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read