Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2012   #10
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
No, it's not our fault for having high expectations of him. I started out with an open mind and high hopes like I do for all Texans draft picks. I, just like every Texan fan in the world saw signs of what could be for the first year or two. He'd do something incredible then do something retarded. He'd catch a pass you couldn't imagine anyone even seeing and then drop a pass that hit him right square in the numbers. Young guys do that and you hope they become more reliable, not less. He got chance after chance to step up and he never could do it. The disappearing act he did in his last season here was the final straw for me. When the team needed him most to step up he vanished. Then, when they got to the playoffs and advanced to Baltimore he couldn't just stay gone. He couldn't just quietly do his usual sub-par job. No, he had to pull that **** with the punt and put us in a hole. We would have been better off if he'd missed the plane.

Frankly I hate the guy and the thought of him ever getting a ring makes me nauseous in the same way that Carr having one makes people sick.
This. Let me repeat. THIS!

I'll never forgive him for what he did the playoff game when he was playing for us. And I hope he gets decleated every time he gets the ball.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read