Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2012   #21
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

12th man up!! Let's help our boys make it 6-0!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #22
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 59017 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's go 1-0 for the 6th straight time...

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 10-14-2012   #23
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I blame Joe Texan of this is a loss.
I blame you for believing in peter pan,

We got a football game and that is that

Supersticion or Superbowl i choose to believe the latter. Yall can sit and wait on your neatly typed thread by your supersticios Shark (which he does a real nice job)
But snooze you lose

I been here since you were still a spot on the ceiling and if you for any reason think that I would jynx the Texans you need to get that checked. It would be your fault for bringing that up so wear that crown proudly and get back in your cage we got a game to play

Go Texans
Old 10-14-2012   #24
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 108383 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

I have a feeling, that our front 7 will dominate their O-Line. Aaron Rogers will be eating lots of turf. JJ is gonna have a field day!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #25
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets get loud lets be proud this is another game on that one game at a time list. Watt needs to get in in the Green bay sack fest, be nice to see him pass Clay right in front of him.
Gotta go kiddies see you there
Old 10-14-2012   #26
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 71836 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

anybody else watching the live report from Reliant on espn? all the seats looked pink?

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #27
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Erlacher?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #28
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

GAMEDAY BABY!
Old 10-14-2012   #29
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to hang another L on the fudge Packers.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #30
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

[img] [/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I blame you for believing in peter pan,

We got a football game and that is that

Supersticion or Superbowl i choose to believe the latter. Yall can sit and wait on your neatly typed thread by your supersticios Shark (which he does a real nice job)
But snooze you lose

I been here since you were still a spot on the ceiling and if you for any reason think that I would jynx the Texans you need to get that checked. It would be your fault for bringing that up so wear that crown proudly and get back in your cage we got a game to play

Go Texans
Lol that was easy. Don't get so offended, was just a joke. But I do see why you fight to start the thread first.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #31
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Texans lose Joe Texan becomes Jinx Texans for a week.
Old 10-14-2012   #32
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 71836 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As we get ready for the early inactives, i'm hearing BJ Raji won't be playing for the Pack tonite, while Jermichael Finley is 50/50
@JasonLaCanfora

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #33
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
As we get ready for the early inactives, i'm hearing BJ Raji won't be playing for the Pack tonite, while Jermichael Finley is 50/50

@JasonLaCanfora

I'll believe it when I see it.

It doesn't matter.
Foster will have another 100+ yard day either way.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #34
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37668 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'll believe it when I see it.

It doesn't matter.
Foster will have another 100+ yard day either way.
I read the same thing on rotoworld. Raji is inactive today.
dream_team is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #35
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...el-finley-5050

Packers vs. Texans: B.J. Raji inactive, Jermichael Finley 50/50

By Jason La Canfora | CBS Sports NFL Insider
Old 10-14-2012   #36
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 93420 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...el-finley-5050

Packers vs. Texans: B.J. Raji inactive, Jermichael Finley 50/50

By Jason La Canfora | CBS Sports NFL Insider
Before I read about Raji, I was going to give the advantage to the Packers. Now I think it's even.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #37
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Old 10-14-2012   #38
iLoveTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 276 iLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

This is wayyyyy off topic but i just wanted to tell you guys that Jacoby Jones just returned a 108 yd Kick off return TD.

Sig courtesy of False Start!
iLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #39
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78831 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't sully this gamethread with the name of that piece of ****, no good lowlife jabroni.

..........keys to victory the same as always. Take care of the ball, don't commit stupid penalties, and control the field position. We should be able to throw all over this defense. Don't make a mistake Charles Woodson can capitalize on. I also like the idea of running to keep Rodgers off the field but with no run game, they'll pretty much be throwing all game too.

Gonna be a great game, I think. Can't ****ing wait.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #40
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

NOT SportsCenter ‏@NOTSportsCenter
Quote:
#boldpredictions #Packers at #Texans Fearing JJ Watt, Rodgers will keep saying "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. IN MY OFFICE!"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read