Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2012   #11
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Well I'm glad to read that.

I'm sure your mother is proud of you.

I don't think you want to be wrong. There is nothing worse than a fan that roots against their team "so he can be right". Oh you will complain about losing I'm sure but I bet that if we keep winning you will disappear. You're the kind of guy that complains that he just had to win the smallest lottery.

Kubiak lost the game for us? No. We were not at full strength. Tell me, do you credit Kubiak with winning the game at all? Did you notice the adjustments that Balt made in the second half? Do you really think we should have run Foster more? No, you just need to make up something to dig in and maintain your point.

What kind of stupid statement is that. Will it not stand out in the regular season? Does average coaching stand out too? Do you blame Harbaugh for Balt's loss in the playoffs?

"thanks elway"? Really? Elway won two superbowls? ACTUALLY it was this undrafted RB that won those superbowls. Who's running game did that? How successful has shanny been since Kubes left? Oh. Ok.

And these are the Texans. If you want to root for a lovable loser I suppose you move to the windy city and follow baseball. Ever actually been to Houston? We worship winning. We don't care who it is. Some of us think someone can win before they start showing signs of it.

And unless the Texans win the SB you get to ***** and moan and say you were right. How convenient. Even under the best circumstances 1 in 32 chance that a team wins the superbowl.

Mike
ahh look its the pretentious multi quote key board warrior poster who thinks he's such a bad arse with his multi quotes as if he's "pwning" someone and the utterly lame sign off at the end of each post.

every message board has them. congrats. your mother must be proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
You are the first person to go on my ignore list. What you have to say isn't worth the time it takes to read.

so you came into my thread to let me know you are putting me on ignore list (white flag/ i only like opinions that are the same as mine) and to tell me what i have to say isnt wort the time it takes to read(despite the fact that you did) and you took the time and effort to put me on ignore....

Last edited by DaTruthExplodes; 10-13-2012 at 06:03 PM.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read