Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012   #11
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You see me going to great lengths to pump sunshine on a certain player here?

A coach?

Owner?

GM?

I keep it pretty real, yeah. If the guys do good, I shout out propers. If guys dog it or aren't hacking it...yeah, I call that to too. I can go from being KJ's biggest critic to admitting he has proven me wrong and has grown over the past 3 years as a lot of posters said he would. Kubiak might be growing, too, but little setbacks make me wonder.

My highest opinion of a player is JJ Watt. I see good in lots of other players too. I root for Arian even though I think his personality is quirky or whatever. He's on MY team. So that's that.

As far as Kubiak, you damn straight there's some uber loyalists. And they don;t like their guy getting dusted up. That's their prerogative, but they can't sit there and condescend either, IMO. We all in dis boat tuh-gether, my bruther. As buyers of entertainment, we should be able to make harsh criticism on the product...but all of us here should try and be a little bit more nicer to one another because we're all on the same level. That's my whole case. I get personal when someone gets personal with me first.
Your perception of the "reality" that people are pumping sunshine isn't fact though. People get labeled as Kubiak loyalists for defending playcalling, and people get labeled as haters for complaining about "playing not to lose".

Personally, I fall on one side, and it's not bashing "haters" when I make the argument that running on 2nd and 10 or running with 2 minutes left in the game isn't playing scared, it's playing smart.

It's the same way you feel. You feel people are making you out to be a hater for voicing your opinion. But you're making other people out to be "sunshine pumpers" for voicing theirs.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read