Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012   #21
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'll do that shoot me a PM to give me some directions or a way to identify you and your crew.
The literal Northwest corner of the Platinum lot. The official Blue Crew tailgate is the really big tent. However all the tailgates around it are also a part. So go to the northwest corner (all the way), find a stranger, and ask 'where's the Blue Crew?'

Then introduce yourself as 'Bong' and TexansTalk member swill come out of the woodwork.

Sounds like I'm being a smartass, but I am not.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #22
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
I will be making my first foray into a paid lot (blue) to tailgate. Hope to get to meet a few of you guys there.
Make sure you let us know your Bong, so that I get to know you. I can't tell you how many times I find out the next day there was a board member there and I didn't meet them.

Danny

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #23
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Make sure you let us know your Bong, so that I get to know you. I can't tell you how many times I find out the next day there was a board member there and I didn't meet them.

Danny
Same here Danny! Always a blast meeting board members. MAYBE we'll have the BLUE CREW flag waving this game. David? Ted? I don't remember seeing it at all this year come to think of it.

Look forward to meeting you!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #24
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
The literal Northwest corner of the Platinum lot. The official Blue Crew tailgate is the really big tent. However all the tailgates around it are also a part. So go to the northwest corner (all the way), find a stranger, and ask 'where's the Blue Crew?'

Then introduce yourself as 'Bong' and TexansTalk member swill come out of the woodwork.

Clarification - He's definitely a smartass, but he's telling the truth here.
Old 10-11-2012   #25
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yep. That's EXACTLY how it works.

And please say hi if you see someone that looks a bit like this only with a little more bling
Old 10-11-2012   #26
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
MAYBE we'll have the BLUE CREW flag waving this game. David? Ted? I don't remember seeing it at all this year come to think of it.
We've had too many rainy & windy games this year. I think it has been up only one game this year.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #27
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm skippin' the weenies this time...they're too breakfast-y. But I'm thinking of bringing some cheese and sausage balls instead.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #28
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 39971 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
sausage balls instead.
Said in best Beavis voice...

Heh...She said balls...
And sausage...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #29
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
We've had too many rainy & windy games this year. I think it has been up only one game this year.
My understanding is the ropes are missing, which is why we haven't seen the flag.

And careful, there is a blue bus that says Blue Crew 52 or something like that. That is NOT us. Pass on by and head to the corner of the lot.

I found out later that the Blue Crew blue bus kidnapped some people trying to make our last tailgate.
Old 10-11-2012   #30
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds good, I actually think that Blue Bus lives in my neighborhood but not 100% on that. Will be there with me and my mother so it'll be great to meet you guys.

I know that we'll at least have some beerski's to bring and I don't think we'll be bringing much else (hope that's not a problem). However I do have one question: My wife hand makes Texans themed hair bows and I usually go around selling them here and there. Is it okay if I bring something like that by or should I just leave that at the house? I don't want to make anybody mad doing something like that the first time I meet you guys.
Old 10-11-2012   #31
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm skippin' the weenies this time...they're too breakfast-y. But I'm thinking of bringing some cheese and sausage balls instead.
Saw this today and instantly thought: Tailgate Food. Check out these pepperoni rolls.

http://www.thegunnysack.com/2011/03/...oni-rolls.html
Old 10-11-2012   #32
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Saw this today and instantly thought: Tailgate Food. Check out these pepperoni rolls.

http://www.thegunnysack.com/2011/03/...oni-rolls.html
Ooo...those look good! But waaaay too much work.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #33
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Sounds good, I actually think that Blue Bus lives in my neighborhood but not 100% on that. Will be there with me and my mother so it'll be great to meet you guys.

I know that we'll at least have some beerski's to bring and I don't think we'll be bringing much else (hope that's not a problem). However I do have one question: My wife hand makes Texans themed hair bows and I usually go around selling them here and there. Is it okay if I bring something like that by or should I just leave that at the house? I don't want to make anybody mad doing something like that the first time I meet you guys.
We should have plenty of food, so just bring your drink of choice. In regards to the hair bows, you can sell them, but do so at your own risk. The golf cart cops are very keen on busting people that sell stuff. We had a fundraiser during the Miami tailgate for a member that was in the hospital, and they gave us a lot of flack for it. When we explained to the head officer what was going on, he let it slide, and the other golf cart cop was not happy about it. So I'll let you make the call on that one.
Old 10-11-2012   #34
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the heads up!
Old 10-11-2012   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Katie... I'm actually ok with you on this one. Now on the other hand, with "sausage balls" I'm curious if Hobie would show up?
Old 10-12-2012   #36
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mmmmmmmm sausage balls
Old 10-12-2012   #37
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bringing red riding hood, shes a packer Fan. Shot, and food brats and rolls. Billy and harvey are not gonna be there. Thats too bad for them we will manage.
Old 10-12-2012   #38
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Katie... I'm actually ok with you on this one. Now on the other hand, with "sausage balls" I'm curious if Hobie would show up?
YOOHOO !!! My two favorite things.... Sausage and balls !!

Hi T_B !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #39
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
YOOHOO !!! My two favorite things.... Sausage and balls !!

Hi T_B !!
Post of the week. Where ya been man? I don't think we've seen you in person in forever?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #40
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We should have plenty of food, so just bring your drink of choice. In regards to the hair bows, you can sell them, but do so at your own risk. The golf cart cops are very keen on busting people that sell stuff. We had a fundraiser during the Miami tailgate for a member that was in the hospital, and they gave us a lot of flack for it. When we explained to the head officer what was going on, he let it slide, and the other golf cart cop was not happy about it. So I'll let you make the call on that one.
Wow!! I didn't know that David! How did they even know? Should be some way to clear something like that with the Texans. That's truly sad.

FYI everyone! Kimberly was planning to come down for the GB game and surprise everyone, but, due to Keiths recent problems she's not sure she will make it. I'll know more later, but, just wanted you all to keep them both in your thoughts and prayers. They have had such a LONG, HARD journey with Keith's illness, and have a tough road ahead. Prayer is a powerful belief, and Keith needs them to go up in abundance!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read