Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2012   #21
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Packers fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
I have some buddys who are packers fans,can you tell me where this whole cheese head thing came from?
Wisconsin Cheddar cheese is supposed to be phenominal.
Old 10-11-2012   #22
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoLy-D View Post

And, welcome to the board, GBpackers12. I'm so sorry Aaron will meet JJ Watt in a bad way. So sorry.
No he isn't. Don't buy that.

ARod = no thank you

Should be rocking in Reliant on Sunday. Here's to a good game with no injuries

Old 10-11-2012   #23
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Can you tell us which offensive lineman is most likely to play dirty and/or try to injure one of our players? We get one of those every week so just wanna know who to focus on.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #24
GBpackers12
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respected

Raji, Jennings and Finley all Did not practice as of today.
GBpackers12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #25
GBpackers12
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respectedGBpackers12 is a quality contributor and well respected

Jordy Nelson has been our go to guy as well as James Jones. Finley drops way too many passes. Our backup D.J. Williams is a solid Tight end as well. This will be a tough game though to win. Your defense is too good. I think they are 9th in the league? Our defense has given up 112 points this year already.
GBpackers12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpackers12 View Post
Hey Houston fans just wanted to say best of luck this week. I come in peace to talk some football. I am happy for you guys that you are having such a good season. I hope you stay healthy the rest of the year and make a run. I dont think we will win this game but I hope a miracle happens and we do. Im not expecting much though. Our defense is mediocre and our offense is sputtering this year so far. Here is to a good game. Much respect for the Texans.
Yeah?? Well your defense is mediocre & your offense is sputtering.....

Man you Greenbay fans take all the fun out of talking shiz...

Welcome aboard. Say, that reminds me. Wouldn't it be cool to see Jj Watt do the predator about 3 times Sunday night?
Old 10-12-2012   #27
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Jordy Nelson has been our go to guy as well as James Jones. Finley drops way too many passes. Our backup D.J. Williams is a solid Tight end as well. This will be a tough game though to win. Your defense is too good. I think they are 9th in the league? Our defense has given up 112 points this year already.
If you're referring to the Texans defense I believe they are 3rd behind Seattle then SF. We are susceptible to the run but the loss of Cedric Benson might negate that. Guess we'll see! Welcome.
Old 10-12-2012   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just have a feeling this will be a very close game, down to the last second kind of thAng!! I truly HATE games like that! Takes me days to get over the adrenaline rush! BUT, our D, along with the 12th man, will prove to much for the Packs! It'll be a nail biter, and one of the BEST SNF games ever played, except for Sept 6th 2002!! (I think it was the 6th, to lazy to look it up!)

Anyway, welcome to our world, and THANKS for the kind words!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I just have a feeling this will be a very close game, down to the last second kind of thAng!! I truly HATE games like that! Takes me days to get over the adrenaline rush!
We're going to lose by 3, in a low scoring game. Since the Colts beat the Packers, it's going to be unbearable around here, at least through Wednesday. We're going to hear about all the things McNair has done wrong & how 80% of our members could run this organization better.

We'll hear how Gary hasn't changed, Matt Schaub isn't a leader, & Wade will get a pass, because Cushing is out. We'll have identified our new Jacoby.... the scapegoat for all our ills. Since Kareem is playing at an NFL level & Jacoby is history, we need someone else. Probably McCain.

5-1 won't mean crap. It will be laden with "ugly" wins against "non quality opponents" & a loss to a team that couldn't beat a rookie QB.
Old 10-12-2012   #30
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Houston fans just wanted to say best of luck this week. I come in peace to talk some football. I am happy for you guys that you are having such a good season. I hope you stay healthy the rest of the year and make a run. I dont think we will win this game but I hope a miracle happens and we do. Im not expecting much though. Our defense is mediocre and our offense is sputtering this year so far. Here is to a good game. Much respect for the Texans.
Welcome and thanks for the good wishes. I too hope for an injury free game for both teams!
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #31
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Sup Pack fan! Tough luck with Bensen going down. So tell me, where does that leave you in your running game. Was it really all Cedric? Or do you expect your back up to come in right a way and pick up where he left off as it appears that happened last weekend?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read