Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-11-2012   #21
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Thats a good excuse to avoid her fat ass .... Luckily for me , mine isnt ... well , maybe a lil ... but I blame it on three kids.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #22
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wouldnt piss on a Tits fan if he or she were on fire .;... Hell , I woudlnt pour gasoline on them to accelerate the process. (Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

I thought you liked me

well at least enough to accelerate my death?

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #23
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wouldnt piss on a Tits fan if he or she were on fire .;... Hell , I woudlnt pour gasoline on them to accelerate the process. (Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

Football: Just a game.
Old 10-11-2012   #24
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I thought you liked me

well at least enough to accelerate my death?
I always forget you are a tits fan ..... I might try to save you , but the rest of them ..... slow burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Football: Just a game.
Drunk posting joke ?!!

Old 10-11-2012   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

well if some of y'all are going to go over to the other place and put your two sense in (I am not giving them the time of day) .. make sure you change over your dialect to redneck or it will be wasted stroke keys

here is where you can do it so they will understand you just make sure you have it set to redneck

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury
Because that's ALL they have to cheer for.
Old 10-11-2012   #27
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it overboard if I cheer about Steve McNair's last injury to their faces?
Old 10-11-2012   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd cheer them blowing a first round pick on VY!
Old 10-11-2012   #29
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Getting read to do something I rarely do, cheer for the Steelers.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Same here! Think I might watch Jeff Dunham on Comedy Central. Probably be more entertaining than the meatball game, and definitely better than the VP debate! He's gonna do his Minding the Monsters gig.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #31
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Quote:
I want to do that, too; but maybe a Titans win (today only) might be better for the Texans Don't get me wrong, I hate the Titans, too; but the problem is Baltimore is 4-1. If Pittsburgh loses tonight, then they have to beat Baltimore, which would be good for us. Would be nice if Cincinnati could beat Baltimore, too.
Old 10-11-2012   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I know I used to get down-right giddy when Bullock would get hurt prior to playing us, or if Pac-man went to jail. I cry if Griffin is going to miss a game, he's usually our best player.
Old 10-12-2012   #33
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
As an Oilers fan from way back .... I just cant cheer for the Steelers under any circumstances. I hate the Tits too .... but my Steeler hate runs much deeper. I wish they could have both lost this game.

Old 10-12-2012   #34
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As an Oilers fan from way back .... I just cant cheer for the Steelers under any circumstances. I hate the Tits too .... but my Steeler hate runs much deeper. I wish they could have both lost this game.
The Steelers never betrayed our fan base. They only did to our fan base what they were supposed to do.

I even still root for the Cowboys over the Titans.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #35
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
At least their celebrating should end up giving their cousin wives a one night reprieve from getting Blue Ribbon Pabst empties thrown at them.
Oh ****, that was very funny. LMAO!
Old 10-12-2012   #36
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
The Steelers never betrayed our fan base. They only did to our fan base what they were supposed to do.

Straight up TRUTH!! And that says a lot coming from a Giants fan!

I used to be a Cowboy hater, indoctrinated as a child. Now it's more like a strong dislike. And the reason for that is that my intense burning-of-a-thousand-suns hatred for the Titans makes my dislike for the Cowboys seem small and trivial. I despise Bud and the Titans the point that I want to see a giant sinkhole open up under that hillbilly stadium and swallow it to the pits of hell. And then Bud follows the trail of bread crumbs...errr...dollar signs to Los Angels, where he curses that entire front-running city with his wretched and wicked presence.

Yeah, that would be a good day.
Old 10-12-2012   #37
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Once again I will reiterate my formal request that titans fans never be referred to as "tits" fans.

This makes us all tits fans....and this is GOOD.

This is an average Titans fan..... and this is BAD.

Call them whatever you won't but please, let's not go insulting tits anymore.

Thanks and carry on your Titan fan bashing.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #38
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Straight up TRUTH!! And that says a lot coming from a Giants fan!

I used to be a Cowboy hater, indoctrinated as a child. Now it's more like a strong dislike. And the reason for that is that my intense burning-of-a-thousand-suns hatred for the Titans makes my dislike for the Cowboys seem small and trivial. I despise Bud and the Titans the point that I want to see a giant sinkhole open up under that hillbilly stadium and swallow it to the pits of hell. And then Bud follows the trail of bread crumbs...errr...dollar signs to Los Angels, where he curses that entire front-running city with his wretched and wicked presence.

Yeah, that would be a good day.
Cue, Ice Cube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #39
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Before the exit of Tom Landry and Jerrah being the attention whore he is .... I as a Cowboy fan (2nd behind the Oilers). Now I just wish they would go away ... along with the Jets , Yankee's , Redsox & Lakers.

You are right ... the Steelers did what they were suppose to do , I just remember all the heartbreaks at the hands of that team as a kid.

As for the hilbilly's .... contraction would be too kind for them. I hope they never win another game .... and blow every draft pick from here to eternity.

Buck Fud.

Old 10-12-2012   #40
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Not unexpected response from those Possum Holler inbreeders.

Now they can go back to having sex with their sisters.

Uh, wait ..... wha? She's my siffter?

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read