Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-10-2012   #1
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/bria...r-season.84602

Pretty much par for the course for the hillbillies.
Old 10-10-2012   #2
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Damn. Those people are classless. I'll admit, I cheered the hit on Locker, but I certainly wasn't happy he was hurt. In fact, I preferred having him out there to Hasselbeck. But those hillbillies are ecstatic openly about a guy tearing his acl. I hate them even more now.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Only the tiniest minded people get into message board insult fights.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #4
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Meth is a hell of a drug.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #5
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

You should go defend Cushing's honor by making strongly worded statements. I'm sure it will help.
Old 10-10-2012   #6
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Titans fans suck just like their freakin owner...
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

eh.... I cheered when Brit got hurt last year. & when CJ2ypc got paid.
Old 10-10-2012   #8
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not condoning what they said in the least, but, why even go to their site? We already know they're sub-humans.

Is this me?
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #9
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolyat93 View Post
I'm not condoning what they said in the least, but, why even go to their site? We already know they're sub-humans.
This.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldnt piss on a Tits fan if he or she were on fire .;... Hell , I woudlnt pour gasoline on them to accelerate the process. (Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #11
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion
(Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)
Please spell Accelerate and use it in a sentence:

(In my best hillbilly voice)

Thats Easy

Ack Celery

The sound I make when I see a vegetable
Old 10-10-2012   #12
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah. Last time i checked 31 teams end up losers at the end of the year. I remember the days when i used to cheer for other teams failures too.

The best thing they can do with their pathetic lives is watch their team go in the toilet then hope and pray that one of our best players gets hurt and we eventually lose.

In other words, nothing to see here carry on.
Old 10-10-2012   #13
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Their organization is classless from top to bottom, and that's the price that they get, mediocrity. I would not be surprised if they were bottom feeders in our division for the next 10-15 years. Even the Jaguars seem to have a good owner who is passionate now at the least. Look at the Colts, sure they may have sucked their way into a great QB, but in one year they already seem to be on the right track and is ran by competent people.

The Titans despair could not happen to a nicer group of people. Have fun.
Old 10-10-2012   #14
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah.
They are one of those teams!

I'm going to laugh when they lose to Buffalo and the Colts.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #15
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 18083 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected

At least their celebrating should end up giving their cousin wives a one night reprieve from getting Blue Ribbon Pabst empties thrown at them.
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #16
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
You should go defend Cushing's honor by making strongly worded statements. I'm sure it will help.
Old 10-10-2012   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm just trolling them now. I start on page eleven, maybe I'm going overboard, who cares they are easy.
Old 10-11-2012   #18
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 89488 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah. Last time i checked 31 teams end up losers at the end of the year. I remember the days when i used to cheer for other teams failures too.

The best thing they can do with their pathetic lives is watch their team go in the toilet then hope and pray that one of our best players gets hurt and we eventually lose.

In other words, nothing to see here carry on.
I've said for years that they have our sloppy seconds. They forget that we had the option. We decided that Bud Adams is not worth the trouble. Thankfully it was them that was left high and dry with the ugly b1tch we decided not to take to prom...

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #19
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh. Let them cheer Cushing's injury. It's a blatant sign of jealously

I almost feel sorry for Titan fans. They assumed they'd be next-in-line for the AFC South throne. On top of that, Bud Adams (who lives in Houston mind you) has to deal with that huge, bright, shiny, revenue-generating stadium known as Reliant - on a daily basis. The Houston market is one of the wealthiest in the NFL, and Bud has to deal with the fact that he tossed it.

Titan fans are a sad bunch.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #20
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Meh. Let them cheer Cushing's injury. It's a blatant sign of jealously

I almost feel sorry for Titan fans. They assumed they'd be next-in-line for the AFC South throne. On top of that, Bud Adams (who lives in Houston mind you) has to deal with that huge, bright, shiny, revenue-generating stadium known as Reliant - on a daily basis. The Houston market is one of the wealthiest in the NFL, and Bud has to deal with the fact that he tossed it.

Titan fans are a sad bunch.
Bud Adams has more season tix to the Texans than he does with his own team.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read