Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2012   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cush's Message to Fans on Facebook

Quote:
Trust me when I say that I'll be back better than ever next year; but in the meantime, I want to thank my teammates, coaches, and you fans for all the amazing love and support.

Oh, and WE are STILL winning THIS year's Super Bowl.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cush's Message to Fans on Facebook

Damn, it's sucks he won't be out there on the field!
Old 10-10-2012   #3
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Such a great player and person. Amazing that he can be so positive so soon after the news. I'm sure he will still provide our team with a lot of emotional support from the sidelines for the rest of the season.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #4
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I just hope he doesn't get pregnant while he rehabs....

wait for it...

wwwaaaaiiitt for it.....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #5
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

On a positive note maybe he won't be AS expensive to re sign, I know its not really positive just saying.
Old 10-10-2012   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post

Trust me when I say that I'll be back better than ever next year; but in the meantime, I want to thank my teammates, coaches, and you fans for all the amazing love and support.

Oh, and WE are STILL winning THIS year's Super Bowl.

That's the most positive I've heard out of this whole ordeal.

I hope, I trust that his teammates will rally around this and keep moving forward.

76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #7
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I just hope he doesn't get pregnant while he rehabs....

wait for it...

wwwaaaaiiitt for it.....
Ehhh, if it gets him healed up faster.....

I think he needs to rehab out of the country. There's no way they are testing him if he's not in the US for the next 8 months. He can easily take a couple of cycles of HGH and be better than ever in that time frame. Just sayin'.
Old 10-10-2012   #8
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 27227 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Ehhh, if it gets him healed up faster.....

I think he needs to rehab out of the country. There's no way they are testing him if he's not in the US for the next 8 months. He can easily take a couple of cycles of HGH and be better than ever in that time frame. Just sayin'.
I don't know. Didn't Arian Foster say that after his first season they hit him with random drug tests frequently? Moreover, he said that you have to tell them if you're going out of town or out of the country, where they will still send someone to collect your pee. You have to tell them where you are. I believe it was on Foster's first show.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #9
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

As long as he doesn't overtrain, we'll be fine!
Old 10-10-2012   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
I don't know. Didn't Arian Foster say that after his first season they hit him with random drug tests frequently? Moreover, he said that you have to tell them if you're going out of town or out of the country, where they will still send someone to collect your pee. You have to tell them where you are. I believe it was on Foster's first show.
I don't know about all of that. I would think that if you tell them that you're going to be going for a 6 month "walk about" in the Outback or visit the people of the Congo, I have no idea how they could send someone to collect a sample in such a remote & random location. Especially if where you say you're going to be is so remote that you don't even have cell service. Now where he actually ends up going is a separate issue. But, he could load up on some weights and HGH and drive off into the Australian open range. I'm not saying it's practical, just sayin' that someone with that type of disposable income could pull it off.
Old 10-10-2012   #11
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

You can't replace Cushing. You just try and plug the hole as best you can. And I take Cush at his word when he says he will be back better than ever. The guy is an workout warrior. Rehab aint seen nothing yet til Cushing gets started on it.
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #12
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I don't know about all of that. I would think that if you tell them that you're going to be going for a 6 month "walk about" in the Outback or visit the people of the Congo, I have no idea how they could send someone to collect a sample in such a remote & random location. Especially if where you say you're going to be is so remote that you don't even have cell service. Now where he actually ends up going is a separate issue. But, he could load up on some weights and HGH and drive off into the Australian open range. I'm not saying it's practical, just sayin' that someone with that type of disposable income could pull it off.
He won't need all those drugs to heal faster. He has one of those hyperbaric chambers that he sleeps in for a few hours a day to help him recuperate from workouts and injuries faster. Maybe he'll sleep in it all night now!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys got it all wrong. Cushing doesn't use performance enhancing drugs. His sweat is a performance enhancing drug. His body manufactures it all on its own. Just playing on the same team as him makes other players gain muscle mass. Look at Matthews if you don't believe me!
Old 10-10-2012   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
You guys got it all wrong. Cushing doesn't use performance enhancing drugs. His sweat is a performance enhancing drug. His body manufactures it all on its own. Just playing on the same team as him makes other players gain muscle mass. Look at Matthews if you don't believe me!
What we'll miss is his sheer physical and mental approach to the game.
It's darn near impossible to replicate those things.

Watt and the Ninja will have to up their ante to keep the fire going (as much as they've already been doing.)

And I hope the rest of the guys will come out of their shells or at least share the load to keep the hot blood pumping.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #15
markn
Veteran

Rep Power: 17549 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't the Giants already win this year's superbowl?
markn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #16
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markn View Post
Didn't the Giants already win this year's superbowl?

Cushing: "OVER? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Giants won this year's Superbowl?"

Joseph: "Giants?"

Watt: "Forget it, he's rolling"
Old 10-11-2012   #17
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I already miss Cush on the field.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read