Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Woohoo Sunday Night Football is coming to town! Those yanks from green bay are coming to town with their stinky cheese! I can't believe its only Wednesday - Sunday can't get here fast enough!

Important information for Sunday's Game:
Quote:
Gameday Information

• Budweiser Plaza, will call and premium gates will open at 5:20 p.m
• All non-premium gates will open up 90 minutes prior to kickoff at 5:50 p.m.

Parking Lot Information
• Platinum lot will open at 2:20 p.m.
• Pedestrian gates will open at 3:50 p.m.
Fans will not be allowed to line up their vehicles before 2:30 p.m.
All visitors to the Houston Texans home games MUST have a Game Ticket or Tailgate Guest Ticket to be on the Reliant Park grounds.
• Tailgate Guest Tickets for Sunday are completely sold out and there will be none available for purchase the day of the game.

Not sure what I'm bringing yet, but it's probably going to involve cutting some cheese

TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

I'm making tacos al pastor (pork). Probably about 6 to 8 pounds worth. In taco language that's a lot of tacos. There will be plenty for everyone.

Also my nephew in law that comes with his brothers is coming and like the playoff game they will be bringing a lot of meat and food to our tailgate.

Joe if possible they might use your pit again.

David could you please bring the soft texans cooler that I left in your truck. I will need it for the breakfast tacos. Last thing: David does your grill get got enough to cook the meat in a Mexican style griddle, it's about a 1/8 inch thick?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
David could you please bring the soft texans cooler that I left in your truck. I will need it for the breakfast tacos. Last thing: David does your grill get got enough to cook the meat in a Mexican style griddle, it's about a 1/8 inch thick?
I have the cooler - I was planning on bringing it to the tailgate. The grill will get plenty hot - I have the regulators set so that the burners are always running on low. We'll just need to be mindful of any grease, and that it doesn't spill into the grill.
Old 10-10-2012   #4
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
I have the cooler - I was planning on bringing it to the tailgate. The grill will get plenty hot - I have the regulators set so that the burners are always running on low. We'll just need to be mindful of any grease, and that it doesn't spill into the grill.
Cool, the griddle has a two inch lip on it so everything stays contained, but if you think it might still be a problem I can bring a burner and propane bottle.

Old 10-10-2012   #5
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Cool, the griddle has a two inch lip on it so everything stays contained, but if you think it might still be a problem I can bring a burner and propane bottle.
That should be fine, no need to haul the extra stuff. I also have a fire extinguisher handy at every game just in case, so no worries.
Old 10-10-2012   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Will there be a TV?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
That should be fine, no need to haul the extra stuff. I also have a fire extinguisher handy at every game just in case, so no worries.
Hey David what is the width of the grill? Grilling part only from back to front?

Sponsored links
Old 10-10-2012   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey David what is the width of the grill? Grilling part only from back to front?
Hahahahaahahahaha. Sorry.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-10-2012   #9
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Hahahahaahahahaha. Sorry.
Ryan your so immature! Ugghhhhhhh!

Old 10-10-2012   #10
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Well, I like to tell the ladies that it's 24 inches, but it's probably closer to 18"
Old 10-10-2012   #11
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Well, I like to tell the ladies that it's 24 inches, but it's probably closer to 18"
I think it will fit!

Old 10-10-2012   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
David could you please bring the soft texans cooler that I left in your truck. I will need it for the breakfast tacos.
Breakfast tacos for a night game???

I AINT MAD!!
Old 10-10-2012   #13
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be making my first foray into a paid lot (blue) to tailgate. Hope to get to meet a few of you guys there.
Old 10-11-2012   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I will be making my first foray into a paid lot (blue) to tailgate. Hope to get to meet a few of you guys there.
We're in Platinum next door. Walk over.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-11-2012   #15
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Breakfast tacos for a night game???

I AINT MAD!!
No Bill I will need the cooler to bring breakfast tacos to the following game.

Old 10-11-2012   #16
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No Bill I will need the cooler to bring breakfast tacos to the following game.
Bill might still need those, I'm not sure he'll be all that awake at 2:30p on a Sunday as is.
Old 10-11-2012   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We're in Platinum next door. Walk over.
I'll do that shoot me a PM to give me some directions or a way to identify you and your crew.
Old 10-11-2012   #18
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Will there be a TV?
TV yes, antenna is the question mark.

TXDavid?
Old 10-11-2012   #19
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
TV yes, antenna is the question mark.

TXDavid?
Antenna will be there

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-11-2012   #20
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'll do that shoot me a PM to give me some directions or a way to identify you and your crew.
Maps are on facebook at facebook.com/BlueCrewTailgate

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by TxDavid; 10-11-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read