Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2012   #1
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Our Creative Texans.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but please move if this is the wrong spot. Also thought it'd be a great continuous thread for anything the Texans do outside of football.

Quentin Demps is using his injured time to do a little message delivery.

Check it out!

Hot Link

Epic link fail...can someone fix?

Edit 5: I did it!!
Old 10-09-2012   #2
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our Creative Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Wasn't sure where to put this, but please move if this is the wrong spot. Also thought it'd be a great continuous thread for anything the Texans do outside of football.

Quentin Demps is using his injured time to do a little message delivery.

Check it out!

Hot Link

Epic link fail...can someone fix?

Edit 5: I did it!!
Nice piece. You had to do some digging to find this one.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012   #3
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Nice piece. You had to do some digging to find this one.
TBH, I visit that site regularly since I stopped listening to that sorry excuse for hip hop they have out there these days. Plus it helps with the whole "renewing of the mind" bit. Can't renew when you continually fuel on garbage. But this is not the forum for that. I just thought I'd point out our boy Demps out there being constructive with his off time. Better than impregnating several different women, spousal abuse or drunk and disorderlies. If we don't get media coverage for things like this, I'm fine with that. I'll take a team I can be proud of without having to sacrifice my morals.
Old 10-09-2012   #4
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

That's really cool man. Thanks for posting.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #5
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Christian Rap, eh? Whatevs, good for him.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #6
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Christian Rap, eh? Whatevs, good for him.
Christian rap has improved immensely over the last few years. Check out Lecrae, Bizzle, Thi'sl, Da T.R.U.T.H. and the guys from Humble Beast. (Propaganda and Odd Thomas off the top of my head). Also, the website that links to puts out new singles quite often and many are available for free download. Just click "music" at the top and enjoy.

Also, if Hip Hop ain't your thing, check out some of Arian's "musings"
Old 10-10-2012   #7
BigLee713
Rookie

Nice find, its nice to see what our Texans are up to outside of the game. Thanks for sharing.
BigLee713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-10-2012   #8
G27RR
WATTch Out!

Rep Power: 2211 G27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice, thanks.

Image courtesy of False Start
G27RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #9
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Christian rap has improved immensely over the last few years. Check out Lecrae, Bizzle, Thi'sl, Da T.R.U.T.H. and the guys from Humble Beast. (Propaganda and Odd Thomas off the top of my head).
The Cross Movement.
Old 10-11-2012   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Christian rap has improved immensely over the last few years. Check out Lecrae, Bizzle, Thi'sl, Da T.R.U.T.H. and the guys from Humble Beast. (Propaganda and Odd Thomas off the top of my head). Also, the website that links to puts out new singles quite often and many are available for free download. Just click "music" at the top and enjoy.

Also, if Hip Hop ain't your thing, check out some of Arian's "musings"
I do Christian Hip Hop too. I'm pretty good. I'll get the links up in a few.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #11
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I do Christian Hip Hop too. I'm pretty good. I'll get the links up in a few.
Cool, that would be awesome! Do you upload to any sights for independent artists? Rapzilla? DaSouth? Etc...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read