Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012   #1
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 23235 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2 Green Bay Packers @ Texans Sect 508 49 Yardline - Orange Parking

2 tickets on the second row of Section 508. Excellent seats right on the 49 yardline. $800 for both tickets. Orange Parking passes available for $100 each. Call my cell (no text capability) at 281-798-2394 or PM me or email at zzombie02@hotmail.com .
Old 10-09-2012   #2
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 23235 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 Green Bay Packers @ Texans Sect 508 49 Yardline - Orange Parking

Price cut - now $750 for the two tickets. Orange parking for $90. Call my cell (no text capability) 281-798-2394 for fastest response. Thanks.
Old 10-12-2012   #3
Fred
All Pro

For those interested in a less expensive option I will sell my two Section 608 Row Q tickets for $500 for the pair. These are the first two tickets on the 50 yardline aisle between Sections 608 & 609. Cell (no text) 281-798-2394 or email zzombie02@hotmail.com . Thanks.
Old 10-12-2012   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry to hijack but you're way overpriced. I bought second row 30 yard line with a blue parking pass for what you were asking, FYI. When reselling items the first money is always the best money, lure someone in and work a deal.
Old 10-13-2012   #5
Fred
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Sorry to hijack but you're way overpriced. I bought second row 30 yard line with a blue parking pass for what you were asking, FYI. When reselling items the first money is always the best money, lure someone in and work a deal.
No hijacking going on here. Thanks for the input. I assume you are talking about second row in the lower level - if so you got a very good deal. My asking price is less than for comparable seats on StubHub, TicketExchange etcetera. But is anyone buying those seats? Seems like most people aren't even looking at tickets for the Packers game assuming they are too expensive. (As Yogi Berra would say "The Packers tickets are so expensive no one pays anything for them anymore.")

I am lowering the asking price for the Section 508 seats, second row, right on the 49 yardline to $650 for the pair.

Orange parking passes - $80 each.

Section 608 seats - on the 50 yardline aisle $480 for the pair.

Or - make a reasonable offer and lure me in! (I have already declined offers of $300 for both 508 tickets and $0 for both 608 tickets).

These are my season tickets. I can meet anywhere in the Houston area. Or I can accept PayPal and have the Texans email the tickets to you. Call my cell 281-798-2394 (no text capability) or email at zzombie02@hotmail.com . Thanks.
Old 10-13-2012   #6
Fred
All Pro

Tickets sold. Still have 3 Orange parking passes, only $75 each.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read