Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-07-2012   #41
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: wtf packers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Lets put the jets in the dirt first. But that packers d isn't all that.
This, but I have a humiliation bet going with a Packers fan, while I believe the Packers will be playing with a chip on their shoulders........ Won't be a cake walk but our boys can get it done.... I believe they are the better team...(not cause of the Colts win).... and my pride sure hopes they prove me right on Sunday, but Jets first.
Old 10-07-2012   #42
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
we need to worry about the Jets first, I hope our players are not over confident like some fans seem to be....if Tebow plays this week he could pose problems for our defense....
^^^^
This!
How about we take care of biz Monday night before we start counting a win against the Pack, eh?
Old 10-08-2012   #43
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

nope i grauntee U Greenbay is going to Bring it on monday i would expect nothing less buttttt..... man they got knicked up this week Raji there TE and another WR "knocks on wood " i hope that does not happen to us this week " ... "knocks on wood again LOL "
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #44
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Clots were playing on emotion with Pagano currently ill. I don't take anything away from this week other than GB lost and the clots won.
Old 10-08-2012   #45
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Congrats to the Colts on a great comeback in that game. As for the Packers, they somewhat have their their backs against the wall now and need to turn it around.
Dude you confuse the hell out of me....The packers next game is against, they dont need to turn it around yet. WTF
Old 10-08-2012   #46
Lucky

Rep Power: 106508 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
nope i grauntee U Greenbay is going to Bring it on monday i would expect nothing less buttttt...
I grauntee U Green Bay is not bringing it on Monday. Because the game will be next Sunday night.
Old 10-08-2012   #47
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers got beat because they have NO running game. Kubiak gets up 21-0, he is pounding the rock. Indy has never been able to stop the run, but you have to have a running game for them to stop and Green Bay does not have one...

that is why the Indy and GB game are very, very winnable....

Now, BRING ON THE J-E-T-S...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #48
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156516 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder where our game day thread is for the Jets? I sure as hell ain't starting it. I'm a jinx. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #49
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers spent too much time doing commercials this offseason. Maybe next year they'll go over their playbooks once or twice before the season starts!

Colts still have too much transition going on to move above and beyond. Once they get settled in though, I think we'll have a couple bloodbaths to watch!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #50
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty damn stupid looking past the Jets.

Lets hope the team isn't doing that. I hope this doesn't turn into one of those egg-on-your-face threads.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #51
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3622 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Packers spent too much time doing commercials this offseason. Maybe next year they'll go over their playbooks once or twice before the season starts!

Colts still have too much transition going on to move above and beyond. Once they get settled in though, I think we'll have a couple bloodbaths to watch!
This is what I was thinking.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #52
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 32978 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

Lets hope the team isn't doing that. I hope this doesn't turn into one of those egg-on-your-face threads.
Forget about the Packers. That Ravens game is looking more and more winnable too.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #53
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Forget about the Packers. That Ravens game is looking more and more winnable too.
I hope the Texans aren't looking past the Jets and the Packers already.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #54
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 32888 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
nope i grauntee U Greenbay is going to Bring it on monday i would expect nothing less....
I hope they do bring it Monday, because we are kicking their butts Sunday night.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #55
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

the packers will "bring it" if they were 1-4 2-3 3-2 4-1 5-0. sounds like you guys are trying to rationalize the potential of a loss. its like a built in excuse for a game thats a week away..

"green bay has their backs against the wall" "they cant afford to go down 2-4" "they are hungry for a win" blah blah blah..

have some faith in your team that they are prepared to face any challenge regardless of the circumstances..
Old 10-08-2012   #56
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
the packers will "bring it" if they were 1-4 2-3 3-2 4-1 5-0. sounds like you guys are trying to rationalize the potential of a loss. its like a built in excuse for a game thats a week away..

"green bay has their backs against the wall" "they cant afford to go down 2-4" "they are hungry for a win" blah blah blah..

have some faith in your team that they are prepared to face any challenge regardless of the circumstances..
Right on.

We no longer have a team riding on the brink of mediocrity. Good teams overcome "factors" such as these.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #57
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 32978 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

The Packers can bring it all they want. If they can't protect their QB, stop our run, stop our play-action, and the Texans protect the ball, I don't think it matters much what they bring. And if AJ gets as open as Reggie Wayne did yesterday......

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #58
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

A lot of fans might be looking past them. The feeling I get from this team though is that they're not taking ANYTHING for granted.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #59
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132624 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

The Packers run options are dwindling with Rodgers running out accordingly. Cedric Benson left with a foot injury that he said "wasn't serious".................until today, when it has been announced that he will not play against the Texans. Their Oline has not been able to keep Rodger upright with even some semblance of a running game. Now our D is bound to pin back their ears big time.

Cedric Benson won’t play against Texans
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #60
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers smackers i am more worried about the Colts bu by the time we play them they migh be a mute point

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read