Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2012   #61
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
was at luckys pub last year and stumbled across a patriots private party, those of you who familiar with luckys pub on st emanuels know the size of the party room they have in the back, that place was packed with gronk and brady jerseys.. they were playing the jets that day, they had a chant of their own.. it went..

J-E-T-S SUCK!! SUCK!!! SUCK!!!
A friend of mine from Rhode Island is a Pats fan, and a couple of years ago I heard another variation from him after the whole Belichick spygate...

R-A-T-S RATS!!! RATS!!! RATS!!!
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #62
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, revenge - no mercy, no excuses, no explanations- just revenge.

speaking of revenge, I want revenge more on the Ravens
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #63
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I want em to shut out New York worse than the 49ers did. Then I want to kick back and watch the Jets press conference as things start to unravel at an even faster pace.
Old 10-07-2012   #64
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I want em to shut out New York worse than the 49ers did. Then I want to kick back and watch the Jets press conference as things start to unravel at an even faster pace.
I don't particularly dislike the Jets; at least with Sanchez, Tebow and Ryan they are interesting. I hope that it turns out to be a good contest.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #65
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I don't particularly dislike the Jets; at least with Sanchez, Tebow and Ryan they are interesting. I hope that it turns out to be a good contest.

If by good contest you mean that the Texans win by 30 or more, then yes, I hope it's a good contest as well.
Old 10-07-2012   #66
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
If by good contest you mean that the Texans win by 30 or more, then yes, I hope it's a good contest as well.
No, I meant more like the UT vs WV game that I went to last night. Close game, right down to the end. One-sided contests are boring. I have little interest in watching the 3Q/4Q of a game that is effectively over by halftime.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #67
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I sure as hell do this week. Anyone remember that shallacking we took a few years ago from the Jets where they blitzed us all game long and made us look terrible?? I think it was Rex Ryan's first season there if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to see this Texans defense crush them the same way they did to our offense a few seasons ago. I haven't forgotten that ugly game where we got embarrassed. I think it was the first game of the season as well. I want to see the Texans beat the hell out of the Jets. Who is with me? Who wants revenge?
Without a doubt. I never liked the Jets to begin with, after that game they got on my sh!t list. I despise them now.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #68
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
No, I meant more like the UT vs WV game that I went to last night. Close game, right down to the end. One-sided contests are boring. I have little interest in watching the 3Q/4Q of a game that is effectively over by halftime.
I don't want "interesting". I want us to pound them into the ground and be up by 21 by the end of the first half. If John Madden were still calling these games, he should be talking about the bunting outside of his booth after the first quarter because there's nothing good to say about the Jets. I want wins. I can get interesting games from teams I don't care bout

hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #69
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I don't want "interesting". I want us to pound them into the ground and be up by 21 by the end of the first half. If John Madden were still calling these games, he should be talking about the bunting outside of his booth after the first quarter because there's nothing good to say about the Jets. I want wins. I can get interesting games from teams I don't care bout

Agree completely! My stress level is high enough from things in my real life. I want my football team watching experience to be boring. I want us to win by 40 and have the announcers lamenting have to cover such a one sided affair
Old 10-07-2012   #70
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all are taking the bait. You have a poster who routinely predicts dire results for the Texans and has criticized the Texans for not having a killer instinct and now he wants a close game.
Old 10-07-2012   #71
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Y'all are taking the bait. You have a poster who routinely predicts dire results for the Texans and has criticized the Texans for not having a killer instinct and now he wants a close game.
I'm not really sure how you come up with this post? Are you talking about me as the OP when you say the poster? I have definitely criticized this coaching staff in the past, so I'm guessing you are. This thread was designed to get people amped up about beating the Jets into a pulp as a pay back for what happened many seasons ago when the Jets had this mean dominant defense like the Texans currently have now. I'd love to see the Jets get embarrassed. I think we owe it to them.

I have no idea what this "bait" is that you are referring to or what your angle is with this post?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #72
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm not really sure how you come up with this post? Are you talking about me as the OP when you say the poster?
No I was talking about BullBlitz and his desire for this to be a close game.
Old 10-07-2012   #73
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
No I was talking about BullBlitz and his desire for this to be a close game.
Cool, I wasn't sure. That's why I asked. I understand what he is saying and all, but I don't want a close game at all where the Jets could make some come back. I like Rex Ryan and all, but he gets the scrutiny and the pounding that he deserves with his "Rah rah" attitude.

I just really want to see a pounding on that team while they're down. We also still owe a bad beat down on the Steelers from that game 1 from a few seasons ago where we got embarrassed. I haven't forgotten about that one either.
Old 10-07-2012   #74
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We also still owe a bad beat down on the Steelers from that game 1 from a few seasons ago where we got embarrassed. I haven't forgotten about that one either.
Last season doesn't count? I know it was 17-10 but we dominated that entire match.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #75
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Last season doesn't count? I know it was 17-10 but we dominated that entire match.
No it doesn't. We owe them a huge beat down like they gave us. I want to see us run them out of the stadium like what happened to us. Those are two losses that really stuck out in my mind.
Old 10-07-2012   #76
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Just win the score does not matter.
Old 10-07-2012   #77
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Just win the score does not matter.
I'm with Gary on this one. I just wanna go to bed Monday night knowing we are 5-0, and that all our players came home not injured! That's all!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #78
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm with Gary on this one. I just wanna go to bed Monday night knowing we are 5-0, and that all our players came home not injured! That's all!!
Indeed! 5-0 is the best revenge.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read