Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012   #1
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer
Default Texans versus packer tailgating tickets

I have 6 tickets that I'm not using. I want to sell them on this board because my name is attached to these tickets and I don't want them to be sold to someone online that could possibly get me in trouble with Uncle Bob. I'm accepting all reasonable offers. I'm even open to a possible trade. Please text 832-922-1173

Thanks,
Stephen
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #2
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans versus packer tailgating tickets

Theres a thread looking to trade some for a blue parking pass

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=33126

I've met him before, trustworthy dude to deal with.
robroy72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It is illegal to sell the tailgate passes and you busted your self with this post
Old 10-06-2012   #4
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer

Didn't know. These are no longer for sale.
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #5
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post
Didn't know. These are no longer for sale.
Contact TexansChick. I know her friend needs at least one for her husband.

And if you are just trying to get your money back I don't think the Texans will mind much.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #6
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
It is illegal to sell the tailgate passes and you busted your self with this post
They are selling them on ebay. I doubt the Texans care....they got paid already.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #7
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post
I have 6 tickets that I'm not using. I want to sell them on this board because my name is attached to these tickets and I don't want them to be sold to someone online that could possibly get me in trouble with Uncle Bob. I'm accepting all reasonable offers. I'm even open to a possible trade. Please text 832-922-1173

Thanks,
Stephen
Do you have any for the Buffalo and Ravens game. If so I'll pay double for 2 or barter with blue parking.
Sponsored links
Old 10-07-2012   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I talked with the texans and questioned them about the problem that season ticket holders not getting any because they are selling them on ebay or stub hub. They said they cannot be sold and if you get caught you lose the priveledges point blank. I wasnt trying to call out SM but i thought yall should know, just be careful.
Old 10-08-2012   #9
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I talked with the texans and questioned them about the problem that season ticket holders not getting any because they are selling them on ebay or stub hub. They said they cannot be sold and if you get caught you lose the priveledges point blank. I wasnt trying to call out SM but i thought yall should know, just be careful.
I thought last year that they sold the tickets on a week to week basis but this year they said they sent out a email that said you could by the limit for the whole season. By the time I found out they were sold out up to the buffalo game. Joe I know what your saying but with approx 65K seasons ticket holders chasing 4000 tailgating passes they might have to go to a different route. Really I think they should just charge at the walk in gate and when they reach their limit lock the gate.
Old 10-09-2012   #10
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Hey i agree they need to make it fair for all season ticket holders. I found out after they were sold out. It sucks for those who can trust the guys they give these passes to. I simply do not want anybody on this board to lose the privilidge

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read