Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-02-2012   #1
jgarcia
waterboy

Default parking pass

how many people are allowed to go into the tailgating if i buy a parking pass?
jgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #2
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: parking pass

Green Lot they've never checked for tickets. First time parking in the Yellow lot at the Titans game last week they checked for tickets. So to be honest, don't know. There's ways around it though. PM me.
Old 10-04-2012   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia View Post
how many people are allowed to go into the tailgating if i buy a parking pass?

Buying a parking pass only gives you a place to park. Everyone is SUPPOSE to have either a ticket to the game or a tailgating pass, or no entrance to the lot. As NN pointed out, there are ways around that, but, none guaranteed.

I have a platinum pass and have NEVER been ticket checked before this year. They have ticket checked every flippin game, including preseason.

At the Niner game I had 5 people in my car and 4 tickets cause we were picking one up at the tailgate. I had to go through a LONG explanation before they finally let us though. They have not been rude or hateful, just very thorough. By that I mean she has looked at every ticket and counted every person in my truck. I know it is not that tight on every lot, but, you can't be certain whats gonna happen from week to week. Just be prepared and make sure everyone either has a ticket to the game or a tailgating pass.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe something like this?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read