Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-03-2012   #21
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Theismann says Romo “isn’t that good”

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I think Matt gets killed in Dallas with their line. Romo has more escapability which is the only reason they weren't a 5-6 win team last year.
Matt is not mobile, thats for sure. He just knows where to go with the ball quickly and safely when pressured.
Old 10-03-2012   #22
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 25876 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Matt is not mobile, thats for sure. He just knows where to go with the ball quickly and safely when pressured.
Unless the receiver runs the wrong route, and the pass is returned for a pick-6.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 223182 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Tony Romo is a very good but inconsistent QB. He certainly is not up there on the intelligence scale for QB's.

Theisman was the definition of a mediocre QB. Combine that with the fact he is talking about a Cowboys QB when he has obvious bias against all things Cowboys means his opinion is worthless.
Old 10-03-2012   #24
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Couple of other statistics:

Top 10 QBs in NFL history by passer rating:

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Steve Young+
3. Tom Brady
4. Tony Romo
5. Philip Rivers
6. Peyton Manning
7. Kurt Warner
8. Drew Brees
9. Matt Schaub
10. Ben Roethlisberger

Not saying that proves anything, but those are some good names he's surrounded by (No all time great QBs on there because the league wasn't so pass happy back then)

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...ing_career.htm
Thanks for putting this up here. I hate this Romo isn't any good argument. You don't get on this list unless you can play. The guy puts up great numbers behind horrible o-lines. Do I think he is a leader that can take them all the way...that is another question. But as far as playing well, he does it year in and year out and if any other QB was behind that line they would be getting killed. As far as the Schaub argument..he has thrown just as many bad, late game interceptions than Romo..go back and read the board here. And he is a very good QB. Romo's one big fault is he won't learn from mistakes and has these games. But I've learned not to wish anyone away when the answer could be Bledsoe, Q. Carter or any other backup scrub out there with less mobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Tony Romo is a very good but inconsistent QB.

Theisman was the definition of a mediocre QB. Combine that with the fact he is talking about a Cowboys QB when he has obvious bias against all things Cowboys means his opinion is worthless.
Perfect
Old 10-03-2012   #25
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99799 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The more problems the Cowbutts have the happier I am.
The leg bone's connected to the...LAWRENCE TAYLOR! Agreed.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #26
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Crappy drafting, crappy coaching and crappy attitude which all seems to start at the top. Their oline has sucked for a couple few years now and have done very little in attempt to improve it.

Nothing will change until Jerry steps down and hires personel to handle player personel. In other words, get used to it Boys fans
Old 10-03-2012   #27
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99799 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Crappy drafting, crappy coaching and crappy attitude which all seems to start at the top. Their oline has sucked for a couple few years now and have done very little in attempt to improve it.

Nothing will change until Jerry steps down and hires personel to handle player personel. In other words, get used to it Boys fans
Personally I'm in a good place with Jerry Jones' God complex. He insists on being GM and head of operations and micromanaging any coach he hires. GOOD! As someone who loathes his football team I revel in that. I'm looking forward to the day he decides he wants to be like the late great Paul Brown and decides he wants to coach them too. I'll watch every Cowboy game with a tub of popcorn when that happens.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
What I see with Romo is that he gets into that "cascade of errors" that Kubiak talked about with HWWNBN back in the early days.

Against the Bears, Romo was playing a pretty good game except for his receivers killing him: dropped balls, missed reads, wrong routes. And then stuff starts to snowball and he starts pushing himself and trying too hard. When he does that, he starts missing throws that he was hitting earlier. Then everything blows up and you've got 5 picks and you're getting your butt kicked. IIRC, he's the only active QB who's got multiple 5+ interception games. That's a helluva stat.

I think one of his big stumbling blocks is that there have been times when he's started pushing like that and it's ended up working out. So now he's got it in his head that it works and the problem is that it's risky. If it works it's great and you're a hero but if it fails, it's utterly horrible and you're the wrong kind of goat.
Good analysis. He reminds me a bit of Favre, as The1ApplePie said, in that he starts to force things and gets in trouble for it. Favre has the record for most INTs as a result, and I would not be surprised to see Romo up there with him when it's all said and done.

Some of those passed last Monday were literally perfect, but Dez Bryant couldn't catch a ball that was in his hands. Dude looks like Jacoby Jones out there. And a couple of those INTs were all on his receivers.

Quote:
Tony Romo is a very good but inconsistent QB. He certainly is not up there on the intelligence scale for QB's.

The Theisman bias against all things Cowboys crossed my mind, as well. Theisman is one of those talking heads that likes to hear himself talk a lot of times. I have never really thought he was that insightful, regardless of his resume.
Old 10-03-2012   #29
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't help but think that if you put Tony Romo in our team instead of Schaub for the past 6 years you'd have pretty much the same QB. It comes down to coaching and the talent around him.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #30
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Romo may not be an "elite" qb but he does not suck anymore than some we have in the league right now. I would not want him, and he is not getting any help from his WR's either.
I think we all know as long as JJ is ther it will always be a circus.
Heck 122-122 since like 1997 or so, thats bad!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #31
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52945 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Thanks for putting this up here. I hate this Romo isn't any good argument.
I will reply to you what I tell my nephew who (as a Cowboys fan) thinks Romo is a HOF QB.

Hey, if you're good with him, so am I. As a Cowboys hater I have zero complaints about Romo. The guy is just good enough to keep his job and just bad enough to keep us haters happy.

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #32
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I will reply to you what I tell my nephew who (as a Cowboys fan) thinks Romo is a HOF QB.

Hey, if you're good with him, so am I. As a Cowboys hater I have zero complaints about Romo. The guy is just good enough to keep his job and just bad enough to keep us haters happy.

Lets not get carried away here. I never said that he is HOF and don't think he is close. You have to make your team successful for that. But he does play really well a majority of the time and his numbers bear that out. I stopped hating on the guy when I flew up to see them play Minny in the playoffs. He was running for his life and it looked like a jail break from upper level Metrodome. Same thing now. A true drop back passer would get killed. There is no one right now who would do well with that line. It goes to what many are saying above...when he scrambles and is in "hero ball" mode bad things can happen because he starts flicking it around.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 10-03-2012 at 10:41 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #33
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 25876 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lets not get carried away here. I never said that he is HOF and don't think he us close. You have to make your team successful for that. But he does play really well a majority if the time and his numbers bear that out. I stopped hating on the guy when I flew up to see them play Minny in the playoffs. He was running for his life and it looked like a jail break from upper level Metrodome. Same thing now. A true drop back passer would get killed. There is no one right now who would do well with that line. It goes that what many are saying above...when he scrambles and is in "hero ball" mode bad things can happen because he starts flicking it around.
I'm not a Cowboys fan, but if you've read my posts in this thread, I'm obviously with you on Romo. Sadly, people like Skip Bayless and Steven A Smith have TV shows and contribute to misinformation of majority of mainstream fans.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Disagree

Theismann was a clutch QB

How many rings does he have? When it mattered most he was at his best. Romo not so much.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #35
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
How many rings does he have? When it mattered most he was at his best. Romo not so much.
One more than Romo. Who knows, if Romo lasts 15 years, perhaps he can join the group. There have been some with less talent that did.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #36
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 223182 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Lets not get carried away here. I never said that he is HOF and don't think he us close.
That's the thing though - Cowboys QB's are up against a standard far above most other teams. The expectation is HoF and SB's. There are 23 QB's in the HoF. Many of them don't have a ring. So basically only half the league has ever had a HoF QB and even a smaller set has one which has won a SB. The Niners and Cowboys have two each and two Cowboys are splitting 5 SB's, the Niners 4. To carry that farther and address your point of having to make plays with his feet, Romo is playing exactly up against that in Rodger the Dodger, Captain Comeback Staubach - a QB who made time or distance with his feet and still made good decisions consistently. Then he is the anti-Aikman as well since Aikman was Mr. Post Season. It may not be fair but that is the standard for Romo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Disagree

Theismann was a clutch QB

Disagree all you want. First I didn't compare Romo and Theisman. Second is Theisman was a mediocre QB regardless of whether he got a ring while being carried by John Riggins and a fearsome D (plus equating that to other SB rings is a joke).

Last edited by infantrycak; 10-03-2012 at 07:57 PM.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Personally I'm in a good place with Jerry Jones' God complex. He insists on being GM and head of operations and micromanaging any coach he hires. GOOD! As someone who loathes his football team I revel in that. I'm looking forward to the day he decides he wants to be like the late great Paul Brown and decides he wants to coach them too. I'll watch every Cowboy game with a tub of popcorn when that happens.
Yessir, my brother from another mother!!! In addition, I agree with you in et al!!!
Old 10-03-2012   #38
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142041 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There are 23 QB's in the HoF. Many of them don't have a ring. So basically only half the league has ever had a HoF QB and even a smaller set has one which has won a SB.
Sorry. Piggybacking and taking a tangent off this because I thought it was interesting.

By my count, there are 26 HOF QBs. 18 retired in the Super Bowl era. I'm going to call it 17 because by the time he retired, George Blanda wasn't the starting QB anymore and he wasn't a starting QB for the majority of his time in the SB era.

I count 3 of those as QBs that never "led" their team to the SB: Dan Fouts, Warren Moon, and Sonny Jurgenson (who wen to a SB as a backup.) Three QBs led their team to a SB but didn't win one: Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, and Fran Tarkenton.

So, 2/3rds of the QBs in the HOF have led their team to a SB and one at least 1.

The QBs who have won SBs (prior to 1999) but not made it into the Hall:

1. Kenny Stabler
2. Jim Plunkett
3. Joe Theismann
4. Jim McMahon
5. Phil Simms
6. Doug Williams
7. Jeff Hostetler
8. Mark Rypien

Kurt Warner is going to be interesting and Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are definitely out. Brady, of course, makes it in. I can't see how Peyton and Eli don't make it in.

Sorry. Just found all that interesting. You can continue your regularly scheduled thread.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #39
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Romo is like the old Texans...great once in a blue moon, good when it doesn't really count much, and awful when it matters most.

The End. Right? Right.
Old 10-04-2012   #40
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Romo is like the old Texans...great once in a blue moon, good when it doesn't really count much, and awful when it matters most.

The End. Right? Right.
Not right. Don't agree at all.

He is a lot better than "great once in a blue moon." The stats above say otherwise. You can't have 3-4 great games and stink and be in the Top 5 all time for QB rating. He has been in this category for over 3 years now. His numbers last year were monster. He also has 13 4th quarter comebacks and 13 game winning drives. 4 of these happened last year

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=RomoTo00

So its not like he chokes all the time. Even when they have failed in December his numbers haven't always been horrible. His issue isn't being awful when it counts most...though that may mean different things to different people. To me it is late December games. His issue is having his stinkers in situations where he kills wins that would lift their status anytime in the year....Detroit and Giants last year. This Chicago game. They can happen anytime and without warning. That's the issue..consistency. You get the Giants game where he might have played his best game ever and then you get this game. Their schedule coming up is BRUTAL for 5 games. He might play excellent for those games but then he might stink up the joint vs say a lesser team. I mean the guy carried them with a busted body last year against a tough 49er team.

As I said above, the question isn't whether the guy is a top QB...I think he is Top 10-12. The issue is would you trust him to win you a SB and that is a good debate because I'm never sure if his bad games are solely due to the O-line product that I've witnessed or a mental product where he will never "get it."

Quote:
That's the thing though - Cowboys QB's are up against a standard far above most other teams. The expectation is HoF and SB's. There are 23 QB's in the HoF. Many of them don't have a ring. So basically only half the league has ever had a HoF QB and even a smaller set has one which has won a SB. The Niners and Cowboys have two each and two Cowboys are splitting 5 SB's, the Niners 4. To carry that farther and address your point of having to make plays with his feet, Romo is playing exactly up against that in Rodger the Dodger, Captain Comeback Staubach - a QB who made time or distance with his feet and still made good decisions consistently. Then he is the anti-Aikman as well since Aikman was Mr. Post Season. It may not be fair but that is the standard for Romo.
Incredibly excellent post Cak!!Must spread rep!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read