Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-02-2012   #1
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default You SOB's broke my QB

Looks like the shot layed to Locker in the 1st qtr will sideline him for a week or 2 UNLESS they opt for him to undergo surgery which will knock him out for the season... Now que Hasslepick... Thanks alot Texans.. But on to the game, I was kinda hoping yall could have racked up a few more points in the game.. Any ways good luck and welcome to another division title this year... Maybe even a Lombardi trophy
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You SOB's broke my QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpsharpshooter View Post
Now que Hasslepick...
Yo hablo tex mex tambien.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpsharpshooter View Post
Looks like the shot layed to Locker in the 1st qtr will sideline him for a week or 2 UNLESS they opt for him to undergo surgery which will knock him out for the season... Now que Hasslepick... Thanks alot Texans.. But on to the game, I was kinda hoping yall could have racked up a few more points in the game.. Any ways good luck and welcome to another division title this year... Maybe even a Lombardi trophy
Ah, he was already broke when we got there.

And, yeah, we've got some problems with our offense we need to get sorted out.

See you on December 2nd.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

We really didn't mean too! We would have rather played him than a vet. Might have done y'all a favor huh?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #6
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
We really didn't mean too! We would have rather played him than a vet. Might have done y'all a favor huh?
A favor lol... Maybe, I was in favor of letting Locker ride the pine for another season... looks like I might get my wish haha... The down side was that even though we wasnt winning games, we actually had some of the best passing games Ive seen since Mcnair... IDK how the season will pan out but I can tell you it will be a miracle if we see an 8 and 8 season...
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I tend to agree that they needed Locker to get experience, even though Hasselbeck sparks the offense.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2012   #8
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I tend to agree that they needed Locker to get experience, even though Hasselbeck sparks the offense.
That was a spark?

Looking forward to playing in Possum Holler then!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #9
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
That was a spark?
Yep, went down in flames....

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 10-02-2012   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
That was a spark?

Looking forward to playing in Possum Holler then!
Sparks tend to be rather small.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I hear an ex-UT sausage supplier is looking for work.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #12
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

I glad he wasn't as broken as it looked like to those of us at the game. But it was a clean legal hit. It's not like we hired Fat Albert for the week to fall on him.

It may be time for Titans to face a sad truth that is not a problem for Texans fans: your QB is injury prone.
Old 10-02-2012   #13
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Locker will be pretty decent some day. Like any QB, gotta keep him clean and he has to have the desire; HWSNBN comes to mind.

---

Reading this thread really made me think of Blazing_Arrow. RIP homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #14
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Hasselback is a better QB, think we did you guys a favour.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read