Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2012   #81
TennMike
Rookie

Default Re: Week 5 Texans @ Jets - Predictions

These are always the ones that surprise you though. Jets in desperation mode. But I think we're just so good. I'm setting myself up to not be surprised with any outcome.

Blowout - Sure
Close win - probably
Loss - not a chance
TennMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #82
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking we have a lapse in focus the first half, still able to lead the game by maybe a score of like 17 to 7.

Then, in second half, we score two more TDs to make it 31 to 7, and the Jets score maybe one more TD and maybe a FG but it's all in garbage time.

Texans 31

Jets 17

KEY TO THE GAME: Our secondary. If they play lights-out, it's an easy win. If they start drinking their own Kool-Aid and miss assignments, miss tackles, etc., it will cause us problems everywhere. Just remember that I said that.
Old 10-02-2012   #83
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Just remember that I said that.
Why? - you'll remind us anyway oh Great Prognosticator.
Old 10-02-2012   #84
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict I'll be late for work on Tuesday.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 10-02-2012   #85
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR0497 View Post
I predict your prediction record will be 3-13 because the clock ran out, prime time games, and whatever other crazy crap you can think of.
That's fine. There's only one game that I really would like my prediction to be correct anyway.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #86
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
That's fine. There's only one game that I really would like my prediction to be correct anyway.
Reeaaally? Do tell.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #87
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

37-6
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #88
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 316
jets -6
Old 10-07-2012   #89
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

They will have a hard time scoring a single touchdown.

Texans 26
Jets 9
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #90
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

I really wanna see KJ have a big game. The last time we were in NY, KJ got burned and lost us the game. If he can play consistently like he did against Tennessee, we are in for a good game.

D line pressure is going to be important too. Sanchez is not the most accurate QB, and he's not gonna be better under pressure.

I still worry about the Jets defense even without Revis.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #91
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Jets 24
Texans 21
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #92
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Reeaaally? Do tell.

The Pro Bowl.

BullBlitz's biggest and most anticipated game of the year.
Old 10-07-2012   #93
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The Pro Bowl.

BullBlitz's biggest and most anticipated game of the year.
No, that must be yours. I'm referring to a Texans game.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #94
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
Jets 24
Texans 21
Any rationale for such a bold prediction?
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #95
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to make a bold prediction that the Texans will stuff the run tonight... Less than 100 yds for the Jets rushing (that includes whatever they do with Tebow).

Rivers McCown mentioned last week his conspiracy theory that the Texans trolled the Titans by allowing CJ to run for 140 yds, so they would keep using him. I add to it that they also trolled the Jets by baiting them into a game plan that calls for a lot of rushing. Except it's not going to work.

31-10 Texans.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #96
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

42-0 Texans

I just read the Jets have Stephen Hill and Dustin Keller out. Also read tonight is the '666'th mnf.. ... Tebow time lol
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read