Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2012   #41
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Do you know what "crying wolf" implies? I'm sure you know the story, which a young boy wanted attention so he cried "wolf!" while tending the sheep.

But, as we all know, there was no wolf.

Are you implying that our players are calling out these opponents for doing something that they are not actually doing? That's what it sounds like when you say that they are crying wolf.

Perhaps they are bringing attention to it so they league takes action? Some of the dirty stuff done in piles can result in injuries. Maybe they just want attention brought to a problem so the league and it's appointed officials on the field start to notice it and penalize it accordingly.

As far as avoiding what you don't want to read, I find it easy. I grew tired of Tebow a long time ago, so now I change the channel when they babble about him or don't click a link if it's about him. I still love the NFL and absorb a lot of it, but I made a decision a long time ago to avoid some of the things that I'm either burned out of or have no interest in reading about. I was just offering advice, not trying to be obtuse with you.
Again, I used a poor choice of words with crying wolf. L-O-L. Today's just not my day for writing!

Old 10-02-2012   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102688 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
It's not illegal to *tackle* by grabbing the hair. I would think in this instance it's more in the realm of 'unsportsman like conduct'.

And it's prolly a good thing no one jumped in. It's always the retaliation that get's flagged.
One problem with your theory, here. Unless Brooks had possesion of the ball (i.e. Ricky Williams having his Dread-Heads being ripped out), then it would be offensive holding or as you noted, ULC call on jackass boy.
Old 10-02-2012   #43
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
So in a decade of football we hear the team comment (answering questions) about two **** bags and now the team is "crying wolf week in and week out" (BTW "crying wolf" implies that you're lying and making stories up). Give me a break, it amazes me some of the stuff that gets blown out of proportion here. It's a total non issue, all they did was have a post game interview and answered questions asked to them.
Interesting that you pointed out that it is more of the reporters fueling the fire. I could definitely go with them being the instigators.
Old 10-02-2012   #44
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't read everyone's comments, so if someone has already covered this--my apologies.

There is no penalty for pulling the hair. One poster stated, and he's correct--that the hair becomes a part of the uniform. To pull the hair is the equivalent of pulling the jersey.

And as far as sympathy from officials...
All of the officials that I've called games with--and that equals well into the hundreds of games, absolutely hate the long hair hanging out of the helmet. Now certainly, we didn't talk about long hair at each game, because most players don't have it hanging out like Brooks does--but every player knows full well that it's fair game. Goldie locks got snatched. :::shrugs shoulders::: No penalty.

And as far as players being dirty...
Some teams/players are coached to be dirty. No, I don't mean "intense" and play hard...I mean DIRTY. And yes, the officials know and pay attention to a dirty player. With that said, unless an official has a grudge or something like that against a player--they're probably not gonna single them out. Our players knew that this turd was dirty, and I guarantee you that they took every shot at him that they could. He fired back. Maybe he instigated it...and? Handle your business and blow his butt up!

Always thought it made players look soft to (seemingly) whine to the press. And NO, I don't care if they were asked. The answer is simple when asked: "Ya know, there is a lot of stuff that happens down deep in the trenches. Sometimes it gets nasty, but it's a collision sport...we aren't playing checkers."

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #45
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
One problem with your theory, here. Unless Brooks had possesion of the ball (i.e. Ricky Williams having his Dread-Heads being ripped out), then it would be offensive holding or as you noted, ULC call on jackass boy.
I still don't see the "one problem with" my theory, and I'm seeing two of everything.

edit: How can it be offensive holding when the play is over? Just axin.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #46
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

that rule was set up to protect a player who accidently grabs a fist full of hair when trying to make a tackle. If they didn't have that exception players would grow their hair out below their ass where you couldn't catch them from behind. However the rule does NOT give you free reign to just latch on to a defender's hair who's laying on the ground after a play is over... so what's your point?

Oh and they handled everything fine, guess what.. if you want to act like a punk ass loser out on the field, you SHOULD be called out, everybody should know just how cheap you are.. you know why? Because that is NOT football and there's no place for it.
Nowhere did I ever say there isn't dirty playing and dirty players out there. Never. Nowhere. And I have never said that dirty playing and dirty players are OK in my book.

All I said is that I don't like hearing our players complain about it in the media. They have tons of people they can complain to like their coaches and even Goodell. So I don't care if Mr. Joe Reporter asks Mr. Hot Shot Player what he thinks about Mr. Dumbass playing dirty. I believe Mr. Hot Shot Player should be a little more professional about the matter (we're talking about our guys here and not the Tacks, Raiders, etc). So when I read about some on this forum saying that it's OK for our guys to discuss it further just because a reporter asks about it I just couldn't disagree more.

Let the people who who can actually deal with the matter deal with it and possibly resolve it. Talking about it in the media doesn't solve anything except let the dirty player know that they succeeded.

Oh, and I palmface you back! LOL!

Old 10-02-2012   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102688 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I still don't see the "one problem with" my theory, and I'm seeing two of everything.

edit: How can it be offensive holding when the play is over? Just axin.
Good point.... Well with seeing two of everything anyway.

No what I meant was. What I said was.... If Brooks was making his way towards the ball during the play and this little beyotch grabbed his hair in the course of the play, that would be "holding".... If it was after the play, pulling hair, really?? Then schoolgirl is again a little beyotch and should've had UsC call against him!!!

Credit the Texans for exposing players that are dirty!!

Currently, we are a physical team that kicks ass and as a someone mentioned up-thread, when you're legitametly physical, you know when cheap artists like this fool and Incognito are get called out... Small penis syndrome, really!!

Miami.... Tinnbredese(e), are you in that spot where you actually defend cheap-ass, mediocre at best and that these guys wouldn't have a job unless y'all sucked so bad, so that y'all could justify these guys actions?

Keep it classy "Big Country" fans and keep it classy Incognito fans!!
Old 10-02-2012   #48
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Incognito tries to break Smith's ankle? Bad.

Smith complaining about being fined for trying to prevent his ankle from being snapped by Icognito? Whiner.

The math doesn't add up.

If I'm playing hard and not breaking guys' bones while lying on the ground near them, pulling their hair, nor punching the other player.....then I'll damn sure talk about those who do that to me.

And Bob McNair should be ringing the league office every day, at 9 am and noon and 4 pm, to let the Commish know that he (Bob) is going to pay or reimburse fine money if his guys have to fight other players to protect themselves from *******s like Haynesworth, Finnegan, Icognito, and Stewart. Damn skippy I would.
Old 10-02-2012   #49
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Incognito tries to break Smith's ankle? Bad.

Smith complaining about being fined for trying to prevent his ankle from being snapped by Icognito? Whiner.

The math doesn't add up.

If I'm playing hard and not breaking guys' bones while lying on the ground near them, pulling their hair, nor punching the other player.....then I'll damn sure talk about those who do that to me.

And Bob McNair should be ringing the league office every day, at 9 am and noon and 4 pm, to let the Commish know that he (Bob) is going to pay or reimburse fine money if his guys have to fight other players to protect themselves from *******s like Haynesworth, Finnegan, Icognito, and Stewart. Damn skippy I would.
Prior to the game against the Rams, Shanahan put together a "lowlight" real of Finnegan's career showing all the cheap shots and chippy crap and general *******ry and tomfoolery that led AJ to beat the snot out of him. He showed that to the Redskins and told them to expect that sort of behavior and just walk the hell away.

And then on the next to last play of the game, Josh Morgan -- a Redskins receiver -- took a cheap nudge from Finnegan and was so fed up, he threw the ball at him. Which cost the team 15 yards and turned a make-able 47 yard field goal to win the game into a 62 yarder that was promptly missed.

The coaches know about these players and warn their teams against them. But in the heat of battle, it's hard not to retaliate against that sort of stuff and it's almost always the guy that retaliates that gets the penalty.

You've just got to play smart. I'm glad we haven't gotten more penalties against these jerk-offs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #50
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX View Post
Nowhere did I ever say there isn't dirty playing and dirty players out there. Never. Nowhere. And I have never said that dirty playing and dirty players are OK in my book.

All I said is that I don't like hearing our players complain about it in the media. They have tons of people they can complain to like their coaches and even Goodell. So I don't care if Mr. Joe Reporter asks Mr. Hot Shot Player what he thinks about Mr. Dumbass playing dirty. I believe Mr. Hot Shot Player should be a little more professional about the matter (we're talking about our guys here and not the Tacks, Raiders, etc). So when I read about some on this forum saying that it's OK for our guys to discuss it further just because a reporter asks about it I just couldn't disagree more.

Let the people who who can actually deal with the matter deal with it and possibly resolve it. Talking about it in the media doesn't solve anything except let the dirty player know that they succeeded.

Oh, and I palmface you back! LOL!

Lmao, how is anwsering a simple question honestly being "unprofessional or letting the dirty player know they won". First of all, do you really think they won? They had their asses handed to them out on the field. You really think "Big Sissy" feels like a winner.. he should feel embarrased, Women pull hair when they scrap it out. I would be ashamed if someone told the media I was out there pulling another man's hair, I'm from the "country", guess what.. We don't pull hair. What is he going to do next, start slap fighting.. Oh wait he tried to do that to Watt after he removed his helmet.

This thread has completely jumped the shark. These guys are not freaking programmed robots. After a game they have every right to call a spade a spade and you act like NFLN is leading off with this story or something.. it's basically just been a local story and if you watch the locker room video, the Texans aren't tattling..they're laughing about it like they couldn't believe the guy was actually pulling hair. Again it's a complete non issue, but admist our greatest season ever some people still have to find something to whine about

And I counter you Wade palm with the great sausage hustler..

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 10-03-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #51
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like the sloth might have to pay up for being wannabe tough guy

Quote:
Jim Wyatt‏@jwyattsports

David Stewart said he has been fined by the NFL
Quote:
Jim Wyatt‏@jwyattsports

Stewart had two personal foul penalties in Houston game. Said fine "not as much as you think" #Titans
Old 10-04-2012   #52
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Prior to the game against the Rams, Shanahan put together a "lowlight" real of Finnegan's career showing all the cheap shots and chippy crap and general *******ry and tomfoolery that led AJ to beat the snot out of him. He showed that to the Redskins and told them to expect that sort of behavior and just walk the hell away.

And then on the next to last play of the game, Josh Morgan -- a Redskins receiver -- took a cheap nudge from Finnegan and was so fed up, he threw the ball at him. Which cost the team 15 yards and turned a make-able 47 yard field goal to win the game into a 62 yarder that was promptly missed.

The coaches know about these players and warn their teams against them. But in the heat of battle, it's hard not to retaliate against that sort of stuff and it's almost always the guy that retaliates that gets the penalty.

You've just got to play smart. I'm glad we haven't gotten more penalties against these jerk-offs.
You know the real thing though, it's this: Throwing a ball at Finnegan did nothing but hurt Morgan and his team.

Andre Johnson throwing FISTS at Innegan? Yeah, **** got real in a hurry. Innegan had to defend himself and in process got a penalty too, which means offsetting. Morgan should have engaged in a real fight. That would have been seen by Goodell, and Roger Dodger would have TWO films on Innegan fighting on the field.

Morgan, if he decided to blow stack...should have gone the whole nine yards. Going weak sauce is a bad idea when it comes to how to deal with Innegan. You have to draw him into a full fight and get him tossed. Just tossing the ball at him? Really bad idea.
Old 10-04-2012   #53
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You know the real thing though, it's this: Throwing a ball at Finnegan did nothing but hurt Morgan and his team.

Andre Johnson throwing FISTS at Innegan? Yeah, **** got real in a hurry. Innegan had to defend himself and in process got a penalty too, which means offsetting. Morgan should have engaged in a real fight. That would have been seen by Goodell, and Roger Dodger would have TWO films on Innegan fighting on the field.

Morgan, if he decided to blow stack...should have gone the whole nine yards. Going weak sauce is a bad idea when it comes to how to deal with Innegan. You have to draw him into a full fight and get him tossed. Just tossing the ball at him? Really bad idea.
I really missed Finnegan last Sunday. It just don't seem right without him. He was our "beetch".
Old 10-05-2012   #54
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I really missed Finnegan last Sunday. It just don't seem right without him. He was our "beetch".
I miss the little fella, too.

He was like a scroungy cat that you could always kick when he got under your feet while you're trying to walk into the house.
Old 10-05-2012   #55
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Did you watch the game last night? He hit/shoved a Cardinal WR when the play was over and not even close to them. Then he argued with the refs about it afterwards. 15 yard penalty

So yeah, he's still a peckerhead
Old 10-05-2012   #56
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Did you watch the game last night? He hit/shoved a Cardinal WR when the play was over and not even close to them. Then he argued with the refs about it afterwards. 15 yard penalty

So yeah, he's still a peckerhead
That penalty was on a different corner who was holding Larry Fitz. Once the QB is out of the tackle box, he was allowed to do that (Or so he was telling the refs as the broadcast picked up some of what he was saying to the white hat).

EDIT: He's still a cheap shot artist so it's perfectly valid thinking that he was being dirty in some manner.
Old 10-05-2012   #57
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That penalty was on a different corner who was holding Larry Fitz. Once the QB is out of the tackle box, he was allowed to do that (Or so he was telling the refs as the broadcast picked up some of what he was saying to the white hat).

EDIT: He's still a cheap shot artist so it's perfectly valid thinking that he was being dirty in some manner.
Was it? I was back and forth from cooking in the kitchen. I saw the replay and that moron bitchin at the refs. I just put 2 and 2 together and got the wrong answer, I reckon. Yeah, he's still a punk
Old 10-05-2012   #58
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26

The Texans accused Titans OT David Stewart of playing dirty on Sunday and the NFL agreed. Stewart told the media in Nashville he was fined.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #59
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, if the NFL fined him then I consider this over. I really don't think of the Texans players as whiners, as I think the Incognito video and the pictures of Stewart trying to deck Reed show those players were going outside of the rules.

If I wanted to watch mixed martial arts I would be on a UFC board, they've taken that sort of play out of the NFL a long time ago and getting nostalgic about "How it used to be" doesn't really convince me that Texans players shouldn't call out other teams to the media when the play warrants it.
Old 10-05-2012   #60
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Define "whine". Seems to me that they are just relating what they experienced out there.

Then you've got this Titans punk:

I look forward to the next game when Watt can show this chump what he's all about.

Well, I guess if that's locking someone down....
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read