Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2012   #41
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 129140 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Dear God, if that isn't the queeniest looking pic I don't know what is.

"Too bad, so sad, Mr. Man!"

Sorry, not a homophone, but.....wow.
He looks like a Mexican 'Lamar' from Revenge of the Nerds.

Old 10-02-2012   #42
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
The Texans aren't a shoein and are going to have to put their best foot forward. The defense is the heart and sole of this team and they need to play that way. The front 7 need to sock it to Sanchez. It will be awesome to defeet the Jets in their own house.

Last thing I want is for BullBlitz to come in here and say I toed you so.
Well played, sir.

repped

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #43
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I also hate hate hate the Jets.

I can't stand their prettyboy monster moled QB.

Found a smilie for Sanchez.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #44
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40389 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post

I hate the Jets. I don't know why, I just hate them.
I do, too, but I think I pretty much didn't care about them until Rex started coaching them and they were on Hard Knocks. Plus that idiot fireman Ed, or whatever his name is. And that stupid J.E.T.S. jets/jets/jets chant. Seriously, why do you need to spell out the name of the team?

Other than that, they're great.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #45
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I do, too, but I think I pretty much didn't care about them until Rex started coaching them and they were on Hard Knocks. Plus that idiot fireman Ed, or whatever his name is. And that stupid J.E.T.S. jets/jets/jets chant. Seriously, why do you need to spell out the name of the team?

You know they programmed that chant into "NFL 2K1" way back on the
SEGA Dreamcast? I guess they have it on Madden as well.
Old 10-02-2012   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post

Ask "E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!" fan. It must be a Northeast thang.
Old 10-02-2012   #47
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Of the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins and Bills, I'd prefer to see the Jets do well and win the division or get a wild card spot. Not a Bills or Dolphins fan, so I hope they stay in contention.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #48
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Revenge is like ice cream... best served cold at birthday parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #49
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

It does not matter what the score is.
Old 10-03-2012   #50
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
As long as we have more points than they do.

Preferably, a lot more.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #51
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
As long as we have more points than they do.

Preferably, a lot more.
More preferably, they have none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #52
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 129140 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
What? Why play?
Old 10-03-2012   #53
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I waited awhile to answer or jump on this thread. But more and more as the week comes on I do want to win, I am not sure its revenge but it could be that because I do remember them kind of punking us when we should have won and then as usual in NY they gloated.
If we have to lose a game I would prefer to lose to the Pack or Ravens, don't get me wrong I do despise those Ravens but they do rank up ther with us.
So yes I want to get revenge, thanks for the space to vent!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #54
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll never forget that game in 2009, when Sanchez threw that incomplete pass that traveled out of Reliant and across about six states...it may have been incomplete, but our defense was intimidated after seeing that display of badass arm strength...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #55
msbbc833
Veteran

Rep Power: 577 msbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
I'll never forget that game in 2009, when Sanchez threw that incomplete pass that traveled out of Reliant and across about six states...it may have been incomplete, but our defense was intimidated after seeing that display of badass arm strength...
Are you referring to that commercial?
msbbc833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #56
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

was at luckys pub last year and stumbled across a patriots private party, those of you who familiar with luckys pub on st emanuels know the size of the party room they have in the back, that place was packed with gronk and brady jerseys.. they were playing the jets that day, they had a chant of their own.. it went..

J-E-T-S SUCK!! SUCK!!! SUCK!!!
Old 10-03-2012   #57
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I was so pissed after that game, I stayed on the board and bitched about it all day. I started a thread called "Zone BS Sucks" if anyone feels like getting a good laugh.

Then I wasn't able to go to sleep that night. I've tried to put things in perspective since then.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #58
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I'll be happy if we walk away without injuries and pick up another +1 for the win column.

Other than the Cowboys and Titans, the only teams I care about more than the above are tone setting games against elite opponents.

The Jets are a mediocre team slipping into below average because of injuries.
Add me to this category.
If the Jets had beaten the Niners the east coast weinies would be singing Ryan's praises for turning the team around. Then for us to come in, on MNF, and hand them a loss at home would be especially gratifying.

But since Harbaugh's boys ran all over them, a Texans' victory will kinda be poo-poo-ed... I can hear ESPN now...

"eh... Harbaugh gave the Texans the 'blueprint' for beating the Jets last week; nothing interesting here. No divas or troublemakers on their team...

But what about Schaub and that missing piece of ear?

meh....Dude, that soooo ten-minutes-ago...
Hey, there's Tebow! Let's go interview Tebow."

But they lost.

Yeah... so let's go ask him if he should be starting over Sanchise?

heh heh heh... yeaaaah...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #59
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like to spank the Jets like we did the Titans but I'll be happy with a win and no injuries.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #60
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

After spending time on their boards, I am hoping we beat them bad.

Don't particularly dislike the Jets in general, in fact they were the team I probably rooted for the most before the Texans entered the league.

Oh and want to beat Rex Ryan pretty bad. I'd suggest we kick his a$$ but then I'd be worried about what he might do with our feet.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read