Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2012   #21
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post

still makes me wince
Meh, he got better
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #22
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

The last game we played against them I remember sitting at the outside bar at L'Auberge du Lac on my bday weekend dressed in my Texans gear and watching the Texans make an incredible comeback to take the lead with a few minutes left in the game. I also remember the guy sitting next to me asking me why I looked so stressed out, the Texans have won this game. All I did was turn to him and looked him dead in the eye and said, "Wait for it."

And sure enough Sanchez shoved the ball down out throat and threw a touchdown pass with seconds left.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #23
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Since I don't live in Texas I don't get to go to many games. That crappy game was the last one I went to. Get to see them this year though, Baltimore is going down.
Old 10-01-2012   #24
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 35830 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course I want to stomp 'em and get revenge. But in a way we already got revenge on them. The game in 2009 was the first game of Sanchez's rookie season. Him getting a big win on the road in his first game as a rookie gave a huge boost to the "Legend of the Sanchez". The Texans lost one game, the Jets have been paying for it ever since.
Old 10-01-2012   #25
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I sure as hell do this week. Anyone remember that shallacking we took a few years ago from the Jets where they blitzed us all game long and made us look terrible?? I think it was Rex Ryan's first season there if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to see this Texans defense crush them the same way they did to our offense a few seasons ago. I haven't forgotten that ugly game where we got embarrassed. I think it was the first game of the season as well. I want to see the Texans beat the hell out of the Jets. Who is with me? Who wants revenge?
That's what I was thinking right after the game yesterday. I want to beat these guys bad.
Old 10-02-2012   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 340250 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to see the Jets get stomped by the Texans to 1) see our team go 5-0, and 2) see the national media frenzy when one of their darling teams flops around like a fish out of water. Some teams get the media frothing at the mouth regardless of record, and the Jets are one of those goofy teams that always get publicity even when they suck.
Old 10-02-2012   #27
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate the Jets. I don't know why, I just hate them.

Rex Ryan is a doofus. He believed his own press and now I think he's completely lost this team.

Sanchez is Carr 2.0.

Tebow is a media circus/distraction of their own making.

They're the worst 2-2 team in the league, and have no business being 2-2. I hope we crush them. Crush their dreams. Make them rethink their decision to be in the game of football. And make Sanchez cry.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #28
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll save my revenge for teams I really care about: division rivals, Cowgirls, etc.

The Jets are an afterthought in the NFL ... more of a punchline than a powerhouse. *yawn*
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #29
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 114917 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be happy if we walk away without injuries and pick up another +1 for the win column.

Other than the Cowboys and Titans, the only teams I care about more than the above are tone setting games against elite opponents.

The Jets are a mediocre team slipping into below average because of injuries.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #30
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want to beat them by more than 34 points.

Is that too much to ask? Am I asking for the world here?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #31
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Yes. A thousand times yes.
Yup.
Old 10-02-2012   #32
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19254 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Just want another win without a injury.

In fact as of right now any week where we do not suffer a major injury is a success. I have full confidence in this team should they enter the playoffs with all of their key players mostly healthy.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #33
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

The sweetest part of the ass whooping we are gonna give them is that it will be infront of the whole wide world.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #34
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want to win. 5-0 is such a sweet record. And I have this sinking feeling that they are going to try some weird stuff with Tebow. I feel like I have texans ptsd.

If we beat them by 20+ points I will rub it in every Jets fan I know
Old 10-02-2012   #35
brad77
Rookie

Section: Sec 350 Row E
Rep Power: 275 brad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
The last game we played against them I remember sitting at the outside bar at L'Auberge du Lac on my bday weekend dressed in my Texans gear and watching the Texans make an incredible comeback to take the lead with a few minutes left in the game. I also remember the guy sitting next to me asking me why I looked so stressed out, the Texans have won this game. All I did was turn to him and looked him dead in the eye and said, "Wait for it."

And sure enough Sanchez shoved the ball down out throat and threw a touchdown pass with seconds left.
Was that the game that we took the kickoff after that touchdown to the redzone and could not put it in for the win.
I remember walking out of the stadium listening to their fans chant. Only thing I hate worse than Rex and the Jets is that *******ing chant..
Run it up Kubes....leave no doubt.
brad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Yes. A thousand times yes.
DITTO!! SKUNK them bigtime!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #37
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93773 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
You're right, the Colts game was the week before for them. But the Colts still pulled the starters in that one.
IIRC the colts were undefeated at that point and still pulled their starters. The Bengals lost to the Jets in back to back weeks too IIRC.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #38
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I also hate hate hate the Jets.

I can't stand their prettyboy monster moled QB.

I can't stand their toe sucking amatuer porn foot fetish producing head coach.

I can't stand their fans with that stooopid chant J E T S - SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

I hope The Texans destroy and embarrass these chumps.
Old 10-02-2012   #39
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Dear God, if that isn't the queeniest looking pic I don't know what is.

"Too bad, so sad, Mr. Man!"

Sorry, not a homophone, but.....wow.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #40
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans aren't a shoein and are going to have to put their best foot forward. The defense is the heart and sole of this team and they need to play that way. The front 7 need to sock it to Sanchez. It will be awesome to defeet the Jets in their own house.

Last thing I want is for BullBlitz to come in here and say I toed you so.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read