Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2012   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
The Houston Texans voiced their frustration with the play of Tennessee Titans offensive tackle David Stewart following Sunday's contest between the AFC South rivals.

Multiple members of the Texans' defense told the Houston Chronicle that Stewart used "dirty" tactics, claiming that he attempted to pull Brooks Reed's hair and threw punches throughout the contest.

"I saw some things I've never seen before," Texans defensive end Antonio Smith told the Chronicle. "I saw him try to pull (Reed's) hair out, tried to ride somebody's back, which I thought was kind of funny, actually."

Smith made similar complaints about Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito after Week 1. Houston linebacker Connor Barwin echoed Smith's sentiments, comparing Stewart to Incognito.

"He's like Incognito," Barwin told the Chronicle. "Everybody will say it -- (Stewart) is a dirty player. He threw a punch at me. He threw a punch at Brooks."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/84...texans-players

As a favorite now, it seems like we're getting everyone's dirtiest. At least it didn't result in injuries.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read