Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2012   #1
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Observations from the frenemy

First of all congrats. This is the strongest club you have ever assembled. All you do is take care of business and so far, the Texans have done so and then some.

All I can say is stay healthy. This is a 13-3 team staring at you in the face - one that can compete with anyone.

Good luck on the football front. Your defense is possibly special.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Observations from the frenemy

Bills fan?
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Bills fan?
Worse. Much worse.
Old 10-01-2012   #4
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Worse. Much worse.
I clean up well though.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I clean up well though.
Some things just don't wash off
Old 10-01-2012   #6
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Some things just don't wash off
Rep.

Yeah, Toronto is one of those guys that is nice enough, very courteous and pleasant, yet is still a part of the worst enemy's clan. Sorry T, we hate you.
Old 10-01-2012   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Rep.

Yeah, Toronto is one of those guys that is nice enough, very courteous and pleasant, yet is still a part of the worst enemy's clan. Sorry T, we hate you.
Heres an age old morality question for you (I got this in a psychology class):

You're a control room and see a train moving quickly towards an unfinished bridge. If left alone, it will plummet off the side of the cliff.
In the control room there is a lever. If you pull it, the train diverts and goes on a safe track. However, theres a guy tied to the tracks and if you pull the lever, he will die. If you don't do anything, 100s of people will die. What do you do?

First question I asked "Are the train riders Titans fans?"
Old 10-01-2012   #8
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

So I'm assuming Titan fan
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
So I'm assuming Titan fan
he hangs with us because he can't take the knuckle-dragging over at the "other" place...so he has that going for him.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #10
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I clean up well though.
Classy move, thanks.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #11
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

There are several fans from other divisional teams that post here and are nice guys. Toronto is one of them. Although, I can't think of any Dolt fans that post here regularly, only Titan and Jaguar fans.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #12
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Rep.

Hey, at the end of the day, we're all Americans so...wait...what?

OK we hate him.

Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, Toronto is a good member here. Always has been, always will be.

Which I admire because I don't think I could go over and spend the same amount of time at a divisional rival's message board.
Old 10-01-2012   #14
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Toronto is a long time fan of the Oilers/Titans. He is one of those that was an Oilers fan but didnt' have real ties to the city of Houston. So when the team moved he went with them.

Of course I am sure he regrets that often. You can change the city, the name and alter the colors however the heartbreaking results remain the same.

He should have stuck with Houston and not Bud Adams.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #15
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Yeah, Toronto is a good member here. Always has been, always will be.

Which I admire because I don't think I could go over and spend the same amount of time at a divisional rival's message board.
PFFT.

Could you actually spend much time at a Titanic fan forum even if you WERE a fan?

Toronto is lucky we are so accomodating.

JK Toronto, you're a good guy but somebody had to say it.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #16
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Toronto is a long time fan of the Oilers/Titans. He is one of those that was an Oilers fan but didnt' have real ties to the city of Houston. So when the team moved he went with them.

Of course I am sure he regrets that often. You can change the city, the name and alter the colors however the heartbreaking results remain the same.

He should have stuck with Houston and not Bud Adams.
Speaking of which, Toronto, this would be a good time to hop on the bandwagon.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #17
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Question for Toronto

Hasselbeck looked better than Locker. How did Locker win the starting job?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Hey, at the end of the day, we're all Americans so...wait...what?

OK we hate him.

STan that is priceless! MSR yada yada
Old 10-01-2012   #19
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Question for Toronto

Hasselbeck looked better than Locker. How did Locker win the starting job?
We saw 2 pass attempts from Locker.
Hassleback threw 2 pick 6s.

I dont know if you can really make a comparison here...
Old 10-01-2012   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
There are several fans from other divisional teams that post here and are nice guys. Toronto is one of them. Although, I can't think of any Dolt fans that post here regularly, only Titan and Jaguar fans.

Up until the moment Peyton went down and the train left the rails Colts fans wouldn't bother posting on Texans boards. Nothing to gain. At some point along the way to a 16-2 record against an opponent (prior to last year's split making it 17-3) I'm sure they reached a point where they'd just pencil a couple of wins in every year and otherwise ignore the Texans and their fans.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read