Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-30-2012   #1
djohn2oo8
All Pro

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 5 Texans @ Jets - Predictions

Texans - 300
Jets -9
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 5 Texans @ Jets - Predictions

damn you i had a nice little thing going where i did the prediction threads..... have to find something else now since u screwed that all up
Old 09-30-2012   #3
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 45, Jets 16
Old 09-30-2012   #4
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno, but I been waitin' a long time to beat da Jets in NY. Time for some payback.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm seriously thinking about becoming a Texans fan.
Old 09-30-2012   #6
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Jets got pounded today. I doubt that they have the talent to keep up with the Texans, but I can envision a rebound-game for the Jets at home on MNF.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'm seriously thinking about becoming a Texans fan.
Well, after 17000 posts I'd say it's about time.

Sponsored links
Old 09-30-2012   #8
The Medic01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1876 The Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Jets got pounded today. I doubt that they have the talent to keep up with the Texans, but I can envision a rebound-game for the Jets at home on MNF.
Why is it you predict something like this every game.
The Medic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic01 View Post
It's more exciting to win once you've spent the whole week thinking up all the ways you could lose. People do it.

Old 09-30-2012   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I had both the Texans and the Niners (wife's team) games going side-by-side today and I can tell you the Jets looked so discombobulated today I can't see them beating anyone right now.

Save maybe a primetime game with some home cooking calls, they are in trouble.
Old 09-30-2012   #11
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

I will predict this much:

If the Texans punk the Jets on national TV and improve to 5-0, the axles on the bandwagon will be buckling under the massive weight of newcomers.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic01 View Post
He says that about every single team we play,,,,,,starting to wonder about this guy for sure.
Old 09-30-2012   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Well, after 17000 posts I'd say it's about time.
Ouch, I spend too much time here.
Old 09-30-2012   #14
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i still havent figured it out, who is your team? you dont seem to have a favorite, it appears to be simply whoever we're playing against.
Old 09-30-2012   #15
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i still havent figured it out, who is your team? you dont seem to have a favorite, it appears to be simply whoever we're playing against.
LOL, his team is the Anti-Texans. This is a good thing for us, like all the Cowboy haters getting them TV time rooting against them.

Old 09-30-2012   #16
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Teams playing on the road on Monday Night always have a little something extra to be concerned about. That is a nice home field advantage. And in today's NFL, we often see surprises. We need to be ready for this game. That's all I'm saying.
Old 09-30-2012   #17
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Teams playing on the road on Monday Night always have a little something extra to be concerned about. That is a nice home field advantage. And in today's NFL, we often see surprises. We need to be ready for this game. That's all I'm saying.
DUDE you say this about every team we play regardless of when it is, u said this about the broncos as well at their place, and i think they are a way better team than the jets.
Old 09-30-2012   #18
BullBlitz
Section 331

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
DUDE you say this about every team we play regardless of when it is, u said this about the broncos as well at their place, and i think they are a way better team than the jets.
Yes, the Broncos were coming home to play us after getting beat by the Falcons. It is a good thing the clock ran out when it did because Manning was beating us late in that game. But the Texans held on, give them credit.
Old 09-30-2012   #19
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Yes, the Broncos were coming home to play us after getting beat by the Falcons. It is a good thing the clock ran out when it did because Manning was beating us late in that game. But the Texans held on, give them credit.
If i had wings i would fly.......
Old 09-30-2012   #20
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You could be a character on Seinfeld.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read