Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-28-2012   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate passes need for some marines

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7R7wilson View Post
My buddy and his marine platoon buddy are coming home this weekend and wanna bring them and their women out...can anyone help?
Tailgate passes are like $10.00 each.
Old 09-28-2012   #22
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
And random acts of kindness are what was modeled for us many, many years ago as a way to make this world a better place,

I'll chip in $100 to give a couple of men in service of our country a 'thank you' day.
This team is hot and no one is going to give away anything for free after the beating we over the years.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #23
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And random acts of kindness are what was modeled for us many, many years ago as a way to make this world a better place,

I'll chip in $100 to give a couple of men in service of our country a 'thank you' day.
I would to and have done it but only for the service men that I know like my nephew and his friends. Just someone I don't know who says they are military...could be scamming.
Old 09-28-2012   #24
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295478 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I've never bought tailgate passes. Where do you get them and which ones do you get???
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #25
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
no more tailgate passes for the titans game. They don't have anymore passes until the Buffalo game. No Green Bay and no Ravens tailgating passes left.
Old 09-28-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've never bought tailgate passes. Where do you get them and which ones do you get???
Through the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
no more tailgate passes for the titans game. They don't have anymore passes until the Buffalo game. No Green Bay and no Ravens tailgating passes left.
I just saw that here: HoustonTexans
Old 09-28-2012   #27
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tailgate passes need for some marines

That's why Joshua is asking on here - they've been sold out for a while.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #28
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected

If I could afford $50+ for 4 tailgate passes or atleast 2 I would...you know some of us aren't as well off as others and times are tough...I'm kinda taken back by the lack of understanding and some of the comments that were posted as well as the fact someone mentioned scamming...I was never asking for a hand out, sorry I didn't clarify that I would pay for them but all I was saying is I have one of my closest friends home for the first time in 8 months and was really hoping someone had extra passes I could snag for them to go

Card carrying member of RED SOX NATION
J7R7wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That's why Joshua is asking on here - they've been sold out for a while.
Man, I didn't even realize they were sold out until I checked a few minutes ago. Maybe we can arrange for some Blue Crewers to meet up somewhere and load the guys in our vehicles and come in with us? I know Joe meets people at a parking lot and them people in his truck.

I've never been asked to show tickets for everyone in our vehicle when entering the parking lot.

*EDIT*

We wouldn't be able to help out this weekend because Mitch and Vicki are coming in from Shreveport.
Old 09-28-2012   #30
YellowLove84
Rookie

Section: All Over
Rep Power: 0 YellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The tickets for just Tailgating are $20.00 according to the Ambassadors of the Yellow Parking Lot. The Ambassador's won't really harass you until the game begins and they have just the left over Tailgators in the Lot. If you stay in the lot without the pass just bring cash with you because you'll be able to buy temporary tickets there on the spot.
YellowLove84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #31
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill we plan to ride in with the tailgate crew I tailgate with when I get to go...but the last 2 times I tailgates they had the Marshall's walking around checking passes during the game...I'd hate for them to have to leave if tey ask for passes...I only have 2 passes and offered for them to just take mine and them 2 go but they don't wanna go without someone they know...trust me if I could afford to buy the passes from one of the websites I would...fact is I can't

Old 09-28-2012   #32
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowLove84 View Post
The tickets for just Tailgating are $20.00 according to the Ambassadors of the Yellow Parking Lot. The Ambassador's won't really harass you until the game begins and they have just the left over Tailgators in the Lot. If you stay in the lot without the pass just bring cash with you because you'll be able to buy temporary tickets there on the spot.
Is this true? Never heard this

Old 09-28-2012   #33
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Bill we plan to ride in with the tailgate crew I tailgate with when I get to go...but the last 2 times I tailgates they had the Marshall's walking around checking passes during the game...I'd hate for them to have to leave if tey ask for passes...I only have 2 passes and offered for them to just take mine and them 2 go but they don't wanna go without someone they know...trust me if I could afford to buy the passes from one of the websites I would...fact is I can't
At the last game, the people who stayed were asked for passes, when they didn't have them, they were charged $20 each. Apparently this is the new policy??
Old 09-28-2012   #34
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
At the last game, the people who stayed were asked for passes, when they didn't have them, they were charged $20 each. Apparently this is the new policy??
If this is the case problem solved

Old 09-28-2012   #35
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tailgate passes need for some marines

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
That still leaves what happens if they ask everyone in the car for passes when you drive in and the folks in the car don't have them.

I think you're taking a big risk if you roll into Reliant without them becuase there's a chance they could boot you.

As Dan and I can attest to, there have been days where the people at the parking entrance ask to see tickets.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #36
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

The Texans are messing this tailgating thing all up. I think they should just charge at the gate for anyone that wants to tailgate and when they reach the number of tickets that they want to allow in just shut the gate. Having to get season ticket holders to have to buy the tickets may not be the way to go. I saw some tailgating tickets on a tickets site for $70 lol. I'm not mad for them doing it, I'm mad because I didn't think of it first haha.
Old 09-28-2012   #37
YellowLove84
Rookie

Section: All Over
Rep Power: 0 YellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is this true? Never heard this

Yes, I do know this because at the last game I had asked the Ambassador's.
YellowLove84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read