Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2012   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Gif Animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm not a fan of the quality of those gifs, and I would like to gif them myself. Do you or anyone else happen to have a copy of those games? I know the one where he's dragging the CB is Dallas 2010. I believe the Cardinals one is from 2009. Or if anyone can locate a good copy of it on Youtube or elsewhere, I may be able to grab it.
I think I grabbed most if not all the Texans games since the 08 season from TYT.
I have them scattered on many portable drives.

I know I have most of the 07 season on DVD (but not in DVD format) - some are playable with VLC Player, some are better with KMP Player.

I just don't know how to upload them.
If somebody is a pro on TYT, he can request a reseed and shows me what to do and I can reseed all those games.

I can reseed my whole collection of Texans games, but as I understand, it works best when there are a lot of people downloading a certain game around the same period of time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think the GIF I made of this is better. Made it back when it happened, forgot I had it out on Photobucket.

Thanks GP, yours is more compact and has better video quality, but the other one shows more of the field, giving a more continuous impact of the consecutive hits.

I like them both.
Old 09-27-2012   #23
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Batch of new stuff.

AJ Dolphins TD redo:

AJ Weaving down the field against the Broncos (had to remove some slo-mo rewind frames to align this one!):

Slo-mo catch, like cradling a baby shot out of a canon:

Bailey knocking out a TD with his foot:

And just for GP:
Old 09-27-2012   #24
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Thanks GP, yours is more compact and has better video quality, but the other one shows more of the field, giving a more continuous impact of the consecutive hits.

I like them both.
Correct. The quality is better due to smaller dimensions...loads faster too.

I remember watching that game and seeing that play as it happened. I was screaming at the TV. My wife and kids were scared to death for a moment. Daddy went psycho and lost connection with reality for a moment there. LOL.
Old 09-27-2012   #25
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
And just for GP:
Yum yum. Daddy likey. Thank you!

Woo-hoooo!

Schaub looks like this guy during that moment there:

Old 09-27-2012   #26
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Redo of AJ Bengals TD:

Walter TD from a good angle:

Watt gets to Manning:

OD TD:

Old 09-27-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I hope someday soon we can freeze these frames so as we can follow the action better.

It's really difficult to learn much if anything at all at this speed on the field.

A few years ago, I had to slow the speed down to some 3% of real time to study what was going on.

Now that I'm more used to it, I still need to go back to about 12% on several plays (and look at it from different perspective.)

I had watched each Texans game for at least 100 hours (the last 5 years, not counting the current year; there will be more time for them.)

What I really really hate is that I've been discarding a couple of THOUSANDS of NFL and NCAA games the last few years. They require some 4-5 TBytes of space I can't afford if I want to upgrade my system, my monitor, a router, etc.

I just deleted all the 09-2010 NFL and NCAA season and I regret it already.
Old 09-27-2012   #28
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Credit Rodamn from Clutchfans:

Can you make it where he doesn't run up, just stands there and mutombos into eternity? Would be hilarious!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #29
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Lots more gifs to give!

Walter TD:

WALTER SMASH!

Schaub definitely will not be converting to fullback any time soon:

JJo with the pick 6! Watt with the assist!
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #30
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

JJo pick 6:

Watt treats Rodgers like a beer with a twist top:

JJ doing his version of the Discount Double Check

Walter for the TD

Barwin Safety:

Barwin celebration:
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #31
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Very very nice!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read