Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2012   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Gif Animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm not a fan of the quality of those gifs, and I would like to gif them myself. Do you or anyone else happen to have a copy of those games? I know the one where he's dragging the CB is Dallas 2010. I believe the Cardinals one is from 2009. Or if anyone can locate a good copy of it on Youtube or elsewhere, I may be able to grab it.
I think I grabbed most if not all the Texans games since the 08 season from TYT.
I have them scattered on many portable drives.

I know I have most of the 07 season on DVD (but not in DVD format) - some are playable with VLC Player, some are better with KMP Player.

I just don't know how to upload them.
If somebody is a pro on TYT, he can request a reseed and shows me what to do and I can reseed all those games.

I can reseed my whole collection of Texans games, but as I understand, it works best when there are a lot of people downloading a certain game around the same period of time.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read