Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2012   #41
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is who he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think SecondHoneymoon is the only Fire Kubiak! guy who still sports the soap.

So why create an issue, Corrosion and GlassHalfFull, when there isn't one? Have I missed the posts lately where people have a pink soap avatar? I sure haven't seen any. SH hasn't posted here in ages.

I don't get how people can invent something in the middle of a thread that doesn't even apply. LOL.

People flew the pink soap until about week 1 or 2 of last year, then it was apparent that Gary's job was safe for a verrry long time.

Nobody here is asking for his head. But he does tend to sort of become a bit conservative when he has a comfy lead. Yesterday was the first time I can recall Schaub really going downfield late in a game with a comfy lead. But previously? I don't recall those types of downfield shots like the ones to LeStar and Dre.
I'm going to piggy back GP here.

Who are these people you guys are referring to? Sure, maybe a few folks have a tag line or older avatar that they didn't change, but so what. Are they calling for Kubiak's head right now? Are they starting threads about this and saying that he can't get the team anywhere? I have not seen anything like that. I'm sure that the folks that may still have that in their sig or avatar probably haven't even paid much attention to it or aren't posting that often. SH barely ever posts in here anymore.

I have not seen any Kubiak bashing for a while. Even a winning coach's game day decisions and moves can still be criticized though. There are all types of strategies to win games and to become dominant. Everyone doesn't have to agree with Kubiak's methods to a T. I don't see anyone creating "FIRE KUBIAK" threads though. It seems like some folks are looking for something that isn't there. Let's enjoy these wins while we got them. It wasn't long ago, that there were dozens of meltdown threads after every game practically. We're finally getting to enjoy having a dominant team that we can feel confident in week after week.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #42
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
HA!! The punch coming from someone who went completely conservative in his defensive play calls in a playoff game v. Kansas City and an aging Montana.
Houston fumbled 7 times in that game, turning the ball over three times. Moon lost a fumble for a touchdown and threw a pick.

Houston managed only 39 yards on the ground and Moon was sacked 9 times. NINE times.

Buddy didn't lose that game.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #43
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected

1) I'm not a huge Kubiak fan.

2) Although at this point he deserves a shot a taking us to the promise land without a lot of second guessing from the fans.

3) But I'll never forgive him for wasting 3-4 of the franchise by hiring his no experience/talent buddies for our defensive coaching staff.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #44
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

There was a coach on the Texans team who took his foot off the pedal.
His name is Wade Phillips. Sue him
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #45
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Check out Porky's avatar.
Ah. So that's two if we count SH who doesn't really post here anymore. Pretty big outbreak of soap avatars.

Not to take a tasteless jab at Porky, but maybe he isn't good with technology and just doesn't want to mess with the avatar replacement? Even if not, he's like not even a minority...he's a one-nority. Not a BFD, IMO. It's one guy.
Old 09-25-2012   #46
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

I find it amusing how many fans blame Kubiak simply because they get nervous and don't enjoy that sensation while watching football. Since the beginning of 2011, the Texans have won 14 games and lost 7 (counting the two playoff games)... How many of those seven losses resulted from being too conservative with a big lead?

Let's see:

New Orleans (small lead at halftime... certainly not conservative in 2nd half)
Baltimore - NO
Oakland - NO
Carolina - NO
Indianapolis NO
Tennessee - NO
Baltimore - NO

Am I missing something?

By the way, who are these NFL teams you admire that pour it on other teams and never blow leads?

*New Orleans? no, they gave up an 18 point lead to KC this week
*New England? no, they gave up a 13 point lead to Baltimore
*Baltimore? no, they gave up a 21 point halftime lead to Pittsburgh a couple years ago in the playoffs

... Teams like the 49ers of the 1980s don't exist anymore. That is by league design. Am I the only one that sees the irony that the same people complaining about how Kubiak finishes these wins, never gave him any credit for the team's ability to come from behind or fight adversity in all the tough losses they suffered from '07 to '10... Seems like I remember lots of fans saying the following:

"ALL THAT MATTERS IS WINNING THE GAME"... Well, apparently not, because the current formula has the Texans as the only undefeated team in the AFC, with the widest point margin, and a team that won 11 games last season without blowing any significant second half leads.

Solution: go see your doctor about blood pressure medication. Or, at the least, switch to decaf coffee and enjoy rooting for the best organization in the NFL, because that is what we are doing right now.
Old 09-25-2012   #47
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think SecondHoneymoon is the only Fire Kubiak! guy who still sports the soap.

So why create an issue, Corrosion and GlassHalfFull, when there isn't one? Have I missed the posts lately where people have a pink soap avatar? I sure haven't seen any. SH hasn't posted here in ages.

I don't get how people can invent something in the middle of a thread that doesn't even apply. LOL.

People flew the pink soap until about week 1 or 2 of last year, then it was apparent that Gary's job was safe for a verrry long time.

Nobody here is asking for his head. But he does tend to sort of become a bit conservative when he has a comfy lead. Yesterday was the first time I can recall Schaub really going downfield late in a game with a comfy lead. But previously? I don't recall those types of downfield shots like the ones to LeStar and Dre.
Yup, agree completely. I hope people don't think I was trying to be negative about Kubiak here. I love Kubiak, and have been a fan of his for a long time.

The point of the thread was to respond to some comments I've seen in threads like "what do you want to see" or "next week is a must win" where people are saying they want to see big late game blowouts. Kubiak plays his style of football, and he plays it well. I just thought it was an unreasonable critique of the team, given they play the game they have been trained to play (and do it well!). 3-0. No one is complaining
Old 09-25-2012   #48
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Asked him about his ear tonight, tried to get him to laugh about him looking like he just got out of a fight with Tyson, no laugh on nothing. Schaub in person is very serious and kind of odd. Meh oh well he looked fine was moving around shoulder looked to be no issue.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #49
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Asked him about his ear tonight, tried to get him to laugh about him looking like he just got out of a fight with Tyson, no laugh on nothing. Schaub in person is very serious and kind of odd. Meh oh well he looked fine was moving around shoulder looked to be no issue.
You think he was really in the mood for Tyson jokes?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #50
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak is a 50-49 coach in year 7. He is who he is, so enjoy what we have at this time.
Old 09-25-2012   #51
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ah. So that's two if we count SH who doesn't really post here anymore. Pretty big outbreak of soap avatars.
There was another , who I said something to a couple weeks ago about it .... For the life of me I cant recall who it is and couldnt find the post.

Im didnt say this was the majority ... just that there is a group who still wants him run , however small.

I know the majority of the soapers have come around or at least moved on since they made a playoff appearance.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #52
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The guy has done well to change opinions on him.

I think his coaching style lends itself to developing good players and requires a lot of talent to be successful. Luckily for him and us, he's managed to develop that talent on both sides of the ball now.

I feel like what we have going here was worth the slow turnaround, it looks as if it is stable and has a chance to be perennial.

I feel as if this coaching staff will be a lot better at sustaining a level of elite talent than building it from nothing. Build through the draft requires having the talent around the guys you need to develop on the field.

I think we'll likely always have the Duane Browns and Kareem Jacksons around who need time to develop on the field and seem like bad picks at first. If we can avoid the Amobi Okoye's from here on out (and I believe in the scouting dept. now) we will continue to be strong.

I also expect a steady stream of good players to be let go or traded for what we think is poor value to keep this team on that track. Wouldn't be at all surprised if that sky is falling mentality returns every off-season until the sky does eventually fall.

Can't help but remember all the criticism that Tom Coughlin has had down the years, wasn't he close to getting sacked not so long ago? I'm extremely pleased to say I've been proven wrong, a lot of people were touting soap around here not that long ago, no point in throwing stones about it now, most of us thought he should have been out the door.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #53
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1022 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys team is 3-0 and off to a great start so I am not going to blame Kubs for anything. I love how this team has a physical running game and NFL is a pass league now.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #54
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Somewhat agree with OP.

My issue is that what happens when it's the Super Bowl, Texans are up 35 to 17 at half....Kubiak plays it a tad safe, per his style, and the opposing team rattles off a TD at start of 3rd quarter?

Gary tries to gear up, but we go 3 & out...opposing team gets a FG.

Now we're up 8. Things stall, other team gets hot...we're losing momentum.

No lead is safe, so you have to score as much as you can to help ensure the opponent cannot score enough to catch up.

#88 should have a TD yesterday but he was slow on the route break at the goal line. He also almost had another TD but failed to drag his second foot inside the end zone.

Folks, #88 sort of blew it for the Broncos....and that means Gary should have been looking at a score deficit NOT a surplus. We gotta learn how to keep scoring TDs. Period.
Last point first - #88 didn't "blow it" for the Broncos. It was excellent coverage by our secondary.

As to your first point, you have strongest running game in the NFL and the best 1-2 RB tandem maybe in league history. Why WOULDN'T you run it with a large lead? Every incomplete pass gives the behind team an extra 40 seconds. 40 seconds is good for 5-6 passing plays - easily enough for a TD drive. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I was wondering why the hell they didn't run it MORE when they were up by 20.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #55
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
Last point first - #88 didn't "blow it" for the Broncos. It was excellent coverage by our secondary.

As to your first point, you have strongest running game in the NFL and the best 1-2 RB tandem maybe in league history. Why WOULDN'T you run it with a large lead? Every incomplete pass gives the behind team an extra 40 seconds. 40 seconds is good for 5-6 passing plays - easily enough for a TD drive. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I was wondering why the hell they didn't run it MORE when they were up by 20.
I don't think Kubiak & Dennison totally depart the gameplan when they get the lead. And there are certain looks that they've worked on where they've identified weaknesses and tendencies and drilled Matt so that if he sees something, he's supposed to check to Play X or Y. And sometimes that's a pass.

Like a commentator said once, sometimes a pass play is the safe play.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #56
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't think Kubiak & Dennison totally depart the gameplan when they get the lead. And there are certain looks that they've worked on where they've identified weaknesses and tendencies and drilled Matt so that if he sees something, he's supposed to check to Play X or Y. And sometimes that's a pass.

So all this Texans are a run-first team is out of the window?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #57
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83307 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Not only that, your opponent knows what you want to do so they'll counter by stacking the box & forcing you to throw it. incomplete passes stop the clock & elongate the game. They also have potential for game changing plays such as ints and fumbles; exactly what you don't want as a HC.

Don't let some of these monday morning qbs in here fool you, Every team in the NFL is playing to bleed the clock up that much that late in the game.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #58
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I prefer not to get into that discussion anymore because I think the question is framed wrong. I think the Texans O is a "we'll take what you give us" offense that's designed to be able to run on teams trying to stop the run.

In the early part of the game, if whatever the D is trying to stop, our O will do something else. You try to stop the run, we'll pass. You try to stop the long pass, we'll take the underneath. You try to stop the underneath, we'll go deep. Whatever you do, we'll find a way to hurt you.

In the late part of the game if we have a lead, we will pound the rock and eat up the clock. But if you sell out on the run, we'll still throw it to keep you on your heels.

The only thing we have to worry about is penalties and turnovers. If we eliminate those, we'll do well.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #59
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
They did a lot of running to set up that safe pass play.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #60
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 175288 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I prefer not to get into that discussion anymore because I think the question is framed wrong. I think the Texans O is a "we'll take what you give us" offense that's designed to be able to run on teams trying to stop the run.

In the early part of the game, if whatever the D is trying to stop, our O will do something else. You try to stop the run, we'll pass. You try to stop the long pass, we'll take the underneath. You try to stop the underneath, we'll go deep. Whatever you do, we'll find a way to hurt you.

In the late part of the game if we have a lead, we will pound the rock and eat up the clock. But if you sell out on the run, we'll still throw it to keep you on your heels.

The only thing we have to worry about is penalties and turnovers. If we eliminate those, we'll do well.
You (and others) have converged on the answer. We are equally capable to move the ball by ground or by air. You said it perfectly, whatever they try to stop, we can do something else. "We will find a way to hurt you."

Aaand... (this is the mostest beautious part for me) they cannot tell, by our formation or personnel package whut we gonna do.

And last year, Wade brought that you-don't-know-what's-coming philosphy to our defense.

It's a beautiful thing boys & girls.

now excuse me, I need to whip up some more Koolaid
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read