Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-20-2012   #41
getball2dre
Rookie

Default Re: 20 Season Ticket Holders Traveling to the Denver Game

Glad to see that we will be well represented in Denver on Sunday!! Go Texans!
Old 09-20-2012   #42
mmnut66
Rookie

Section: Bullpen 117 5,6

We will be next to you all in sec. 229 row 33.. waving our Texans flag!
mmnut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #43
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
As some of you know, I watch the football game at Pucker’s in Round Rock every Sunday, and I do this with my buddy who has been a Bronco fan since he was a kid in the early 70s. Same seats at the covered patio bar table outside (I’m a little loud), they show my games, and sometimes we hang around and watch his…but on others we go back to his house and watch the Broncos late game at his house with our wives/kids. Well, since there was no Bronco game Sunday afternoon, we just enjoyed the Seahawks dismantle the Cowboys…fun was had by all. At some point during the night game, they made him come sit over by me on the couch, and they all huddled around like some type of gang fight. Then we see cameras and we look at each other like “what the hell is going on”. They hand us each a box, carefully wrapped in our respective team colors, so we open them. In it, he finds a #7 Elway jersey, and I find a #59 jersey…each would be wonderful gifts…except they are the jerseys out of our closet. So we kind of laugh and think it’s just a gag, and then they tell us to read the cards. Each envelop again has our respective team colors and logs on it, so we open it up to a recorded music card playing the MNF theme song, and the phrase “PACK YOUR JERSIES, YOUR GOING TO DENVER”. We look at each other again like “what”, and then he pulls something else out of the envelope that has our plane tickets to Denver and Seats in Sec 122 Row 11 seats 9 and 10. 45 yard line behind the Texans bench!!! Our wives have been holding this since April, and even talked to our bosses to make sure we have next Monday off too. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!!! My buddy and I arrive in Denver at 2pm Saturday and don't leave until 2:30pm on Monday! Hope to see some yall there...you should hear me come game time!

Long story short…the two seats at Plucker’s will be open for use this week.
What a wonderful surprise!! Congrats on getting to go, and most of all, have a SAFE and awesome time!! REP WELL!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #44
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man i wish i was going i sure would have the tailgate nailed down. I hope all of you have a great time. It sure sounds like fun travel safe
Old 09-21-2012   #45
cgtexas
noob

New to the site, hope to see some of you in Denver-Bullpen 116
Will be in section 230 with the group of 22. Let's Enjoy!!!!!
cgtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #46
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys and gals have been invited to the best Tailgate in Denver,

CRV # 17
Is the lot and you were invited by the Mayor of Denver. I will tell you that the Barrelman himself would or will be there as he passed away a couple of years ago but i bet he is still there.
Yall are invited no matter what the amount of people. The are looking foreword to all coming. This was a personal invite by the Mayor himself and it will be like spending the day in the Blue Crew. You all have a blast and represent well
Old 09-21-2012   #47
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
You guys and gals have been invited to the best Tailgate in Denver,

CRV # 17
Is the lot and you were invited by the Mayor of Denver. I will tell you that the Barrelman himself would or will be there as he passed away a couple of years ago but i bet he is still there.
Yall are invited no matter what the amount of people. The are looking foreword to all coming. This was a personal invite by the Mayor himself and it will be like spending the day in the Blue Crew. You all have a blast and represent well
Awesome, thanks! It's my first time to Mile High...any idea where is CRV 17...we'll be taking a cab in and don't want to get dropped off in the wrong area?
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #48
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Awesome, thanks! It's my first time to Mile High...any idea where is CRV 17...we'll be taking a cab in and don't want to get dropped off in the wrong area?
This! We're at Winter Park right now and met a few fans so far. Cant wait for tom
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmil...Map-prices.pdf

Here is a map and the C RV lot is the orange lot next to the stadium
Old 09-22-2012   #50
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmil...Map-prices.pdf

Here is a map and the C RV lot is the orange lot next to the stadium
*MSR - someone get JT for me...thanks bud we'll give 'er a shot!
Old 09-22-2012   #51
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

You rang
Old 09-22-2012   #52
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Checking in at Rock Bottom. Easily 150 Texan fans here already!
Old 09-22-2012   #53
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And they keep coming!!
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #54
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected

pictures? stories? come on folks
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #55
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Correction, that was at Falling Rock Tap House...Rock Bottom was another place I hit earlier.
Old 09-25-2012   #56
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate4l1f3 View Post
pictures? stories? come on folks
Great times were had by all. It was totally weird and funny at the same time when folks knew my name and my face based on Texans Talk or the fb group. On Sunday, we posed for so many pictures it was crazy.

All of my pics are on my facebook page. I had over 150 of them. Now to gear up for my Houston weekend.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #57
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Great times were had by all. It was totally weird and funny at the same time when folks knew my name and my face based on Texans Talk or the fb group. On Sunday, we posed for so many pictures it was crazy.

All of my pics are on my facebook page. I had over 150 of them. Now to gear up for my Houston weekend.
It was great to see you again Doc...my bronco buddy and I had a great time at the bar and seeing you, leatherhead and Bill and all the others. Woody and team from the Bronco's fans, had a nice spread and were very hospitable at the CRV17 tailgate. They carry on Barrellman's spirit very well, and we had a blast! Hell, I heard that he and I even made it on TV one time when they panned in close on the crowd!
Old 09-25-2012   #58
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post

link?
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #59
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is a pic I stole off Chron that has 3 of our own representing in Denver.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #60
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Here is a pic I stole off Chron that has 3 of our own representing in Denver.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
and just in case they are too lazy to click or facebook isn't cooperating

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read