Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-24-2012   #1
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Possum week!

Alright Titan fan, you had a good game yesterday against what was projected to be a Super Bowl contender this year.

Let's hear some smack!

I say we will put Jake in a Locker and leave Cris playing with his Johnson this week!
Old 09-24-2012   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possum week!

Andre says that's his johnson.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Ah, it's BESF week again!
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #4
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

I sheepishly appear.

I'll personally be stunned if you don't cover the 11.5

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #5
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errant Hothy View Post
Ah, it's BESF week again!
Lol, ok what's BESF?
Old 09-24-2012   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Lol, ok what's BESF?
Baby eating sister f'ers.

See below:
linkage
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #7
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I liikes me some possum ... anyone seen Peyton, where the heck is Manning? ... can't remember my name, somebody fire the SOB who's supposed to tell me who I am! ... always thought that Kathy Whitmire was hot, what a minx!
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-25-2012   #8
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errant Hothy View Post
Baby eating sister f'ers.

See below:
linkage
Lol
Old 09-25-2012   #9
TackHammer
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

I liikes me some possum ... anyone seen Peyton, where the heck is Manning? ... can't remember my name, somebody fire the SOB who's supposed to tell me who I am! ... always thought that Kathy Whitmire was hot, what a minx!
Thats some funny **** right there!!!!
TackHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Kathy Whitmire -------> Tootsie

--------->
Old 09-25-2012   #11
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
BUD. You stupid, stupid old man.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #12
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

In short, I got nothing. I love your team and think they're a legit SB contender that just needs to avoid crazy injuries (AJ, Schaub, Watt, Barwin, Foster, Joseph).

You have never had this fast, this tough, this talented a team from 1-53.

I am honestly expecting a bloodbath on Sunday - Locker is going to get destroyed and CJ is already doing nothing, so its not like that's gonna get better.

The Titans are catching you at the wrong time. 2012.

Hey I could be wrong but right now there is a reason the spread is double digits.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #13
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

It's Moo Cow Week

From GoTitans.com

Quote:
It's time to look ahead to the Moo Cows and discuss what the Titans have to do to have a shot.

1. Pray the replacement refs from last night work the game so the Titans can sneak another player or two on defense.

2. Lock CJ in his hotel room the morning of the game.

3. "Ear Bounty".

4. Make sure the OL checks to see if J.J. Watt is wearing a cup early and often.

5. Get in Foster's head by reminding him of his devastating fumbles as a Vol.

Seriously, I know this will be in the Smack Forum by noon so save all the good analysis for the game thread coming up Friday.
TitanJeff, Today at 8:10 AM #1
I am happy to note that the below post would have been blasted if the reverse was posted here.

Quote:
Let's just hope the Texans suffer a major injury.
Old 09-25-2012   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
It's Moo Cow Week

From GoTitans.com

I am happy to note that the below post would have been blasted if the reverse was posted here.
I just got through reading this thread over there. There's a few of them saying Manning and the Broncos aren't any good. Too bad they don't play them. I'd love to watch them get throttled by Manning, Von and Elvis
Old 09-25-2012   #15
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
It's Moo Cow Week

From GoTitans.com

Some classy hillbillies over there in Bugtussle!
Old 09-25-2012   #16
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
In short, I got nothing. I love your team and think they're a legit SB contender that just needs to avoid crazy injuries (AJ, Schaub, Watt, Barwin, Foster, Joseph).

You have never had this fast, this tough, this talented a team from 1-53.

I am honestly expecting a bloodbath on Sunday - Locker is going to get destroyed and CJ is already doing nothing, so its not like that's gonna get better.

The Titans are catching you at the wrong time. 2012.

Hey I could be wrong but right now there is a reason the spread is double digits.
This isn't as fun when the other teams in the AFCS look crappy 3 weeks in.
Old 09-25-2012   #17
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Our team has looked like trash from the start of the season... If you would have told me that we would beat the Lions, I would have laughed and walked away.. With that being said, Tennessee does have some talent, for some reason it hasnt really transferred over into a game though... CJ is a total F-in tool, I cant stand seeing the ball being handed to him.. Our passing game has shown some decent improvement, our defense shows up in spurts. Im thinking the lions game was a mere fluke and I highly doubt we will see the titans show up like that again... Now that thats been said, I HATE the Texans (lol) but I dont see us coming down to Houston and having anywhere near the game we had against Detroit.. Id like to come in here an talk some ******* but my team would make me look like a jibbering idiot... So Ill wrapped it up by saying good luck and atleast we dont have the little irish man in the secondary anymore to get his ass whooped by AJ...
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #18
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #19
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Now that's some gassss, there Bubba, look at 'em all run away ... haha. Here, lemme open up my jacket and spread the bad news. Hey, hey you ... I'm paying you to smell this, git yer butt over here. And you little lady, I got a present for you in here, too. Damn possum stew gives me the gas -- makes me horny, too. Where's my Kathy Whitmire blowup doll? Ladd? Ladd! Where's my dang walkie-talkie?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #20
TackHammer
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respectedTackHammer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hope you dont mind but I had to use this on the Titans board. Ill be sure and give you credit. LOL
TackHammer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read