Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012   #41
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
In Austin we have the Saints-Chiefs with a 5-point differential so I don't see OT as a threat.

As I type a safety occurs which makes it a 3-point game.
I'm over in huntsville, and I am getting the Bengals Redskins game. Redskins just scored making the score 38-31 bengals with 3:35 remaining.

I have a bad feeling, this is why I hate the 3:15 game....

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #42
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77804 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

I've got Sunday Ticket so no worries here. Spoiled.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #43
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

the nation will be watching..

Old 09-23-2012   #44
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
the nation will be watching..

Yeah, that isn't what we are talking about.
Old 09-23-2012   #45
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In Austin we have the Saints-Chiefs with a 5-point differential so I don't see OT as a threat.

As I type a safety occurs which makes it a 3-point game.
I'm glad that the Chiefs went for it instead of kicking the FG...I hope no overtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I've got Sunday Ticket so no worries here. Spoiled.
This is my first year with it so if its a game that is being broadcast in your area and the game before goes into overtime will it be on the Ticket Channel??
Old 09-23-2012   #46
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, that isn't what we are talking about.
um yeah did i quote any of you... i clicked the gameday thread and posted. so ummm yea..
Old 09-23-2012   #47
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like Titans and Colts may both win.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #48
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77804 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh my GOD!
Old 09-23-2012   #49
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I'm glad that the Chiefs went for it instead of kicking the FG...I hope no overtime.

This is my first year with it so if its a game that is being broadcast in your area and the game before goes into overtime will it be on the Ticket Channel??

I'm not sure. It should be on the ticket channel ya
Old 09-23-2012   #50
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
um yeah did i quote any of you... i clicked the gameday thread and posted. so ummm yea..
We were talking about the noon game spilling into the Texans game. We all know, hence the conversation, that the Texans game will be aired in our towns. Get it????????
Old 09-23-2012   #51
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Looks like Titans and Colts may both win.
Lions just tied the game to go into OT against the tacks.

The faguars just went up on the Dolts 22 17.

Hope both the teams lose!!

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #52
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Titans game going to OT now.
Old 09-23-2012   #53
BullBlitz
Section 331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Lions just tied the game to go into OT against the tacks.

The faguars just went up on the Dolts 22 17.

Hope both the teams lose!!
Wow, quick strikes by jags and Lions.
Old 09-23-2012   #54
Premier
All Pro

Quote:
We were talking about the noon game spilling into the Texans game. We all know, hence the conversation, that the Texans game will be aired in our towns. Get it????????
and again, i didnt quote any of you. i had no idea what any of you are discussing. i posted the pic in case somebody hadnt seen it.. just wanted to contribute to the thread.
Old 09-23-2012   #55
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Here's hoping our little bovine team takes a leap forward and goes 3-0 for the first time in franchise history.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #56
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got the lolphins - jets game on over here waiting for it to finish to watch the Texans, got a horrible feeling its going to OT
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #57
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Well McGahee just took 15 yards up the middle. wakey wakey D
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #58
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Freaking OT in New Orleans.

No switching over by contract like with Dallas games.
Old 09-23-2012   #59
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Texans D steps up - Broncs punting. Aimed for the sidelines and Holiday tries to stay in but steps out at 6
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #60
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Good D after the McGahee run.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read