Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012   #21
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

CANT WAIT! ESPECIALLY YOU TOM JACKSON!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #22
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
There's only one thing I can't stand about football season, I can't sleep late on Sunday mornings. The second I stir just a tad, I'm wide awake.

GO TEXANS!

Me too

I'm sure looking forward to the Texans taking out some revenge on Peyton for all of those yrs of beatdowns.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #23
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

BRONCOS COMING INTO THE GAME

BRONCOS DURING THE GAME

BRONCOS GOING HOME AFTER THE GAME

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #24
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

I am way more pumped for this game than the last two. Everybody will have thier eye on this one today. Time to make a statement!!

LETS GO.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #25
Xcellerator
Veteran

Rep Power: 231 Xcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respected

Hate these later starts! UGH! WANT TEXANS FOOTBALL ACTION NOW!
Xcellerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #26
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Me too

I'm sure looking forward to the Texans taking out some revenge on Peyton for all of those yrs of beatdowns.
Your guys have an easy problem. I have to wait till 5AM Japan time to watch the game and I am wide awake at 1:27AM and counting not to mention it is Monday morning here you know. The game be over around 7AM and not getting any sleep. Thank god I work for myself. Or else, I would be fired no doubt

Go Me!!!

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #27
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellerator View Post
Hate these later starts! UGH! WANT TEXANS FOOTBALL ACTION NOW!
I love the late starts, get to party longer and enjoy the game all the way into the evening. It also gives me plenty of time to get my party ducks in a order with no morning rush. I'd rather have 3:00 starts every week. Plus when you play during the afternoon it usually means you're nationally broadcasted and one of the better teams in the league. The crappy teams always kick off at noon.

The only thing I'm worried about is with these damn replacement refs and their inability to stay on top of managing the time of the game, the Bengals/Skins game might eat into our first quarter.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #28
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I love the late starts, get to party longer and enjoy the game all the way into the evening. It also gives me plenty of time to get my party ducks in a order with no morning rush. I'd rather have 3:00 starts every week. Plus when you play during the afternoon it usually means you're nationally broadcasted and one of the better teams in the league. The crappy teams always kick off at noon.

The only thing I'm worried about is with these damn replacement refs and their inability to stay on top of managing the time of the game, the Bengals/Skins game might eat into our first quarter.
Then they better break away!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #29
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!!!! And like everybody else, I hate these late starts.

While we're waiting though, is anybody else on Comcast getting Red Zone channel (HD Ch 714 in Houston) free today or am I just special like that??? Hahaha.
Old 09-23-2012   #30
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79206 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Was planning on sleeping in through a bit of the morning games today. That didn't happen. Bro came into my room about an hour ago. Oh well. Now jump to 1 so I can get pumped up and not get tempted to fall asleep.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #31
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1261 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Got a roast cooking that should be ready just before kickoff. Mmmmm.
GO TEXANS!
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #32
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

wheew i got one hell of a hang over. I hope i feel better after the game.....
Old 09-23-2012   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
wheew i got one hell of a hang over. I hope i feel better after the game.....
Bite the dog that bit you is what I always say.
Old 09-23-2012   #34
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans' inactives at Denver: WR Posey, QB Beck, CB Carmichael, CB Harris, ILB Dobbins, T Gardner, G Brooks.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 09-23-2012   #35
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont like dobbins being inactive. I wonder when he got hurt...

I could have sworn he started or came in super early in place of bradie James last week.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #36
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Time for our guys to put on their big boy pants and show the world why they should be considered superbowl contenders. Need to go out there and dominate another good team.

MOOD: Nervous but optimistic.
Old 09-23-2012   #37
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm nervous, but that describes every NFL Sunday of my life.
Old 09-23-2012   #38
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I dont like dobbins being inactive. I wonder when he got hurt...

I could have sworn he started or came in super early in place of bradie James last week.
Bradie James is a waste of space, I wish we would've picked up someone else.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #39
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope this game ends soon. I hate when they show the Overtime instead of our game! Almost game time!!!!

Also, I was in Bryan this weekend, just got home, and while I was at walmart, I found an AFCS Champions banner! Got it for 2.99! Pretty excited, and it is now hanging on my wall next to the Schaub poster that I got at the preseason game!

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012   #40
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Hope this game ends soon. I hate when they show the Overtime instead of our game! Almost game time!!!!

Also, I was in Bryan this weekend, just got home, and while I was at walmart, I found an AFCS Champions banner! Got it for 2.99! Pretty excited, and it is now hanging on my wall next to the Schaub poster that I got at the preseason game!
In Austin we have the Saints-Chiefs with a 5-point differential so I don't see OT as a threat.

As I type a safety occurs which makes it a 3-point game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read