Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-07-2012   #261
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Lol......gross.
Old 08-07-2012   #262
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess the plus side is that you know it is at least a teammate and not some random person. aka you are at a grocery store and have to go bad and so you use their facilities and have no idea who warmed it up for you
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #263
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Shaun Cody‏@ShaunCody95

There is nothing like sitting down on a warm toilet seat that your teammate just used and enjoying his wonderful scents #teambonding
At my office, I told a co-worker that "maybe you should work in some fruit, vegetables and anything less toxic than chronic fast food, because that was the most terrible experience (other than David Carr) EVER!!!"

Mix in a Colonoscopy!! Clean yourself out!!!
Old 08-08-2012   #264
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, nice

Quote:
Duane Brown‏@DuaneBrown76

So the clerk at the gas station just asked me what my favorite flavor of MD 20/20 was...so he'd know which to put on display. What the hell?
Old 08-08-2012   #265
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I guess the plus side is that you know it is at least a teammate and not some random person. aka you are at a grocery store and have to go bad and so you use their facilities and have no idea who warmed it up for you
When you sit on a toilet seat and it's warm but you don't care, that's how you know someone is family.
Old 08-08-2012   #266
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
When you sit on a toilet seat and it's warm but you don't care, that's how you know someone is family.
Unless it's your wife. I don't care how long you've been married, that $hit ain't cool. Stuff like that isn't in the brochure when they're selling you on the idea of "happily ever after." lol
Old 08-12-2012   #267
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

To kickoff my partnership with Kroger, I will be signing autographs for the first 200 people at Kroger at the 5150 Buffalo Speedway location in Houston TONIGHT from 6-7PM!

Fosters Facebook
Old 08-12-2012   #268
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Unless it's your wife. I don't care how long you've been married, that $hit ain't cool. Stuff like that isn't in the brochure when they're selling you on the idea of "happily ever after." lol
Women don't poop though. Right?
Old 08-12-2012   #269
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

That worked for me for almost 8 years.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #270
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Women don't poop though. Right?
While I think men invented the silent-but-deadly fart, married women have PERFECTED it. Nothing more mood-killing than raising the covers to get in bed next to your sweetie and have one of those bad boys smack you in the nose.

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #271
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

lol

Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

I think my cat is self medicating with cat nip, which is sad because it reminds me that I own a cat.
Old 08-16-2012   #272
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Sorry if I'm buggin y'all with all these Tweets, but this dude's off the wall funny to me.

Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

Chris Johnson tweeted "lol preseason" after a poor performance. I use a similar tactic with my wife: "lol foreplay"
Old 08-22-2012   #273
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Wow! lol

Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

QB's that run a lot are like ultra thin condoms. Awesome when in there, but ultimately can't withstand the heavy pounding.
Old 08-22-2012   #274
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Wow! lol
Seth Payne is a hilarious follow!! His wife @brandispayne is pretty funny too!
Old 08-22-2012   #275
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hou-tex View Post
wow! Lol
awesome!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #276
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Better nickname for the Houston Texans' defense: Bulls on Parade or the Swatt Team...or both?
Houston texans Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/HoustonTexans?ref=ts
Old 09-14-2012   #277
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

I'd classify Richie Incognito as cheap, not dirty. And I'd flag him for ruining a badass last name with "Richie."
So true
Old 09-22-2012   #278
Wolf
100% Texan

from the Texans site

Quote:
How do you LIKE Siri? (From Texans fan @AriaFire on Twitter)
Old 09-22-2012   #279
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Am I the only one who gives less than a sh~!t about their FB or Tweets?

I think I might be.
Old 09-22-2012   #280
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Am I the only one who gives less than a sh~!t about their FB or Tweets?

I think I might be.
I like it when there's "real" news in there -- like when we've signed someone or made a deal for someone or something like that.

Otherwise, uh, no.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read